Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:20:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How IZETEX create Proof of Walk (ICO Soon)  (Read 29903 times)
KathPine

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:58:56 PM

why not, the concept and the idea is very tightening for the people
Well, how can it not be mainstream if it adds to what Pokemon GO offers.

The reason is not in the Pokemon. This is a game that allows you to make money at the same time. Such projects in the field of cryptocurrency are just starting to appear. Pay attention also to cryptokitties - the idea is absurd, but how viral!

yeah, it's just must should be on the wave of hype. more people talking about project - more popularity

By the way, here's a comparison with the Pokemon gives a good benefits, too.
Oh, really? Which for example? I can imagine a few, but i am not sure that they are right Roll Eyes

Well, at least the fact that those who like one game, like the second, because the idea is the same. Also, this comparison attracts attention even if you just meet him on the forum, as it was with me.
Here I totally agree! The comparison with this game attracts, to my mind, the most. When my friend told me about that firstly i didnt really understan, but when he said that its similuar to PockemonGo, i was so shocked that now i am reading every news!
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:07:41 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 10:29:57 PM by karasuri

Here I totally agree! The comparison with this game attracts, to my mind, the most. When my friend told me about that firstly i didnt really understan, but when he said that its similuar to PockemonGo, i was so shocked that now i am reading every news!

By the way, I was a long time tired of the Pokemon and this game inspired a new desire to play. So, they chose the right time to start the application too
KathPine

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:58:20 PM

Well, at least the fact that those who like one game, like the second, because the idea is the same. Also, this comparison attracts attention even if you just meet him on the forum, as it was with me.

By the way, I was a long time tired of the Pokemon and this game inspired a new desire to play. So, they chose the right time to start the application too
[/quote] Oh, really, i even dont muse about it, but now i understand that its true, because ive stopped to play PockemonGo in the last summer and now i am do not mind to play the same game!
Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:34:51 PM

Oh, really, i even dont muse about it, but now i understand that its true, because ive stopped to play PockemonGo in the last summer and now i am do not mind to play the same game!
[/quote]
This is a view I support because this project helped me to overcome my daily routine and unwind!
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:11:06 PM

I believe that anything that could be described as "cute" can get popular without an actual purpose.
Speaking of Pokemon, you can't really choose to not compare this project to Pokemon GO because for newcomers the idea of a game with similar flow to Pokemon GO would sound a lot more compelling than "a project that uses augmented reality instead of GPU mining".
in any case, the creators themselves say that they chose the concept of Pokemon. I do not understand why these arguments.
All I'm saying is that they chose a correct way to popularize their game. So, yeah.
Altcner

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:26:26 PM

I just visited your Facebook page. so many reviews about the game of those who have already played. Cool
And it`s eloquently that most of them are positive! It means, that this project is worth attention
Altcner

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:50:36 PM

in the comments were given so many cool ideas, I hope you will listen to the opinion of people
That's definitely the main reason why they created that topic, to get worthy ideas and represent it on their app!
And they also can attract some users and investors there)
null-zero-sum

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:55:30 PM

Downloaded the android app:) Excited to see how this works.

ALL COINS!! ONE PLATFORM! BEST PRICES!
The number 1 aggregator of crypto liquidity where you can trade over 10,000 cross rates in one place!
Nana21

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:17:04 PM

agree with u, moreover the main advanture is that we can catch real cryptocoins
Nana21

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:31:35 PM

I just visited your Facebook page. so many reviews about the game of those who have already played. Cool
And it`s eloquently that most of them are positive! It means, that this project is worth attention
of course, who don't like to play a game, relax and make money
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:46:41 PM

If we calculate the time and physical effort will be spent searching for tokens, will it be beneficial as a result of what we get at the output (tokens)?

What do you mean?) Are you talking about the alternative cost of this time?)

I need time to find "hidden tokens", although I could conditionally spend it on work and make money, second, I need money for transportation, payment for transport and so on, understood? It is about time and financial costs for moving
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:50:40 PM

It's not so easy. Did you try? It would be strange if everything was as easy as you write, you walk and collect money, the excitement is that it needs to be able to do, I tried to play yesterday and know what I'm talking about, it's not easy, especially when you are near the goal and you can not find it, but it's very interesting and brings satisfaction when you get the result
KathPine

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:09:06 PM

It's not so easy. Did you try? It would be strange if everything was as easy as you write, you walk and collect money, the excitement is that it needs to be able to do, I tried to play yesterday and know what I'm talking about, it's not easy, especially when you are near the goal and you can not find it, but it's very interesting and brings satisfaction when you get the result
Now it is a question what result would be?
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:21:37 PM

this is really not an easy but interesting game, in my opinion it surpassed even Pokemon Go
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:30:54 PM

Who else was playing? who has any impressions? I liked it but I was looking for a very long time, but this was my excitement. On the weekend I'll try to play with friends
KathPine

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:48:27 PM

Who else was playing? who has any impressions? I liked it but I was looking for a very long time, but this was my excitement. On the weekend I'll try to play with friends
I was playing too! By the first time it was strange, because i haven't played in PockemonGo for a 1,5 year, but ive easily found a coin!
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:16:15 PM

I think that izx is better because you have motivation to play ($$$)
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:17:50 PM

Cool. Can you tell how it performs on your phone, though. Thanks.
mihohil

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:38:02 PM

Cool. Can you tell how it performs on your phone, though. Thanks.

there are hundreds phones on Android OS, and all with different characteristics. so the more expensive the phone, the better the game goes
mihohil

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:58:10 PM

this is really not an easy but interesting game, in my opinion it surpassed even Pokemon Go

can u tell me why it's hard for you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: