Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:37:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How IZETEX create Proof of Walk (ICO Soon)  (Read 29903 times)
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:00:52 PM

Cool. Can you tell how it performs on your phone, though. Thanks.

there are hundreds phones on Android OS, and all with different characteristics. so the more expensive the phone, the better the game goes
What I'm looking for is not statistics but what kind of experience people are having.
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:19:57 PM

Cool. Can you tell how it performs on your phone, though. Thanks.

there are hundreds phones on Android OS, and all with different characteristics. so the more expensive the phone, the better the game goes
What I'm looking for is not statistics but what kind of experience people are having.

maybe you just incorrectly asked a question. u need to ask do people like it, not how it performs on their phones
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:18:46 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 07:03:48 PM by karasuri

Here I totally agree! The comparison with this game attracts, to my mind, the most. When my friend told me about that firstly i didnt really understan, but when he said that its similuar to PockemonGo, i was so shocked that now i am reading every news!

By the way, I was a long time tired of the Pokemon and this game inspired a new desire to play. So, they chose the right time to start the application too
Oh, really, i even dont muse about it, but now i understand that its true, because ive stopped to play PockemonGo in the last summer and now i am do not mind to play the same game!

this is what I'm talking about  Wink

although I do not think that they planned it. just an accident, which also gave its effect. minus the Pokemon is that they was not available to everyone. idk what for now. btw i think about playing it again because IZX can be boring.
KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:47:15 PM

this is really not an easy but interesting game, in my opinion it surpassed even Pokemon Go

can u tell me why it's hard for you?
Maybe it's hard for those who didnt play in PockeonGo...
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:04:14 PM

There are plenty of people that have an experience like this, I believe.
karasuri

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:06:22 PM

I believe that anything that could be described as "cute" can get popular without an actual purpose.
Speaking of Pokemon, you can't really choose to not compare this project to Pokemon GO because for newcomers the idea of a game with similar flow to Pokemon GO would sound a lot more compelling than "a project that uses augmented reality instead of GPU mining".
in any case, the creators themselves say that they chose the concept of Pokemon. I do not understand why these arguments.
All I'm saying is that they chose a correct way to popularize their game. So, yeah.

I'm here wondering if it were not for the pokemon, will this game be famous or people would not be ready to go out in search of coins?  Huh
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:11:19 PM

Well, the thing is that user experience will vary heavily even on the same phone models, because of phone age and the quality of internet.
Jake Roberson

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:25:14 PM

Well, the thing is that user experience will vary heavily even on the same phone models, because of phone age and the quality of internet.
Don't forget, there are many various OS which can use the different amount of RAM each.
karasuri

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:28:27 PM

Don't forget, there are many various OS which can use the different amount of RAM each.

So what? already here everyone should look after themselves. The game with this can not do anything, since it's done well.
casey.anthony195

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:31:16 PM

I'm here wondering if it were not for the pokemon, will this game be famous or people would not be ready to go out in search of coins?  Huh
Pokemon just gave the market an interesting idea. And if projects like IZETEX can expand and improve this idea, than why not?  
karasuri

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:34:41 PM

Pokemon just gave the market an interesting idea. And if projects like IZETEX can expand and improve this idea, than why not?  

because before the pokemon there was one game with exactly the same gameplay and and few people were interested in it. that's why it seems to me that if it were not the Pokemon, then IZX app would not receive attention.
Jake Roberson

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:46:02 PM

I do enjoy the way your thoughts expand, however, IZETEX doesn't mean to devour this idea, giving it a strong support instead.
casey.anthony195

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:52:16 PM

That is true, but is there a modern OS that won't be able to handle an app like this?
Jake Roberson

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:08:11 PM

That is true, but is there a modern OS that won't be able to handle an app like this?
Symbian?  Grin Well, tbh, it strongly depends on how many tasks can your smartphone bear, but also matters, which kind of OS is installed on it.
casey.anthony195

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:11:54 PM

because before the pokemon there was one game with exactly the same gameplay and and few people were interested in it. that's why it seems to me that if it were not the Pokemon, then IZX app would not receive attention.
Being able to find something intangible in the real world would always cause a wave of interest to arise, with or without Pokemon as it's predecessor.
Nana21

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:14:14 PM

this is really not an easy but interesting game, in my opinion it surpassed even Pokemon Go

same question,  only hard think that can be is lond distance you should pass
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:16:34 PM

Seems kinda time consuming, but I guess that's kinda the point.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Jake Roberson

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:31:05 PM

Seems kinda time consuming, but I guess that's kinda the point.
Yes, the provide idea is to force people to spend their time with its usefulness Cool
KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:32:21 PM

There are plenty of people that have an experience like this, I believe.
Which tyoe of experience do you want to know?
Nana21

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:49:56 PM

I do enjoy the way your thoughts expand, however, IZETEX doesn't mean to devour this idea, giving it a strong support instead.
it's a  new game with it's rules and standarts, moreover it has more advantages than pokemon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: