Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:20:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who can destroy Bitcoin ?  (Read 21674 times)
Faith Joy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:33:50 PM

Bitcoin is growing very powerfully but in this present scenario which factors can destroy or make its market value Zero.
I think there is no one who can destroy bitcoin. Bitcoin was really supported by so many people.If China completely prohibits the crypto currency in its country, and this is quite possible in connection with the latest news from China about the draconian measures being prepared there in relation to the crypto currency, this will not mean death for bitcoin. Bitcoin is quite capable of surviving and successfully developing without China, which has witnessed its significant growth over the last three days.There is no one who can destroy it .
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:41:04 PM

The only way i see to destroy Bitcoin is when all Governments unite against the King of Cryptos! And if this happens then all Alcoins will follow the same fate too!
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:19:04 AM

Bitcoin is growing very powerfully but in this present scenario which factors can destroy or make its market value Zero.

If we, every investor or even common folk who has bitcoins, actually start not caring about bitcoins and thought that "Hey, since I can't touch this and this amounts to nothing, how about I just throw it away." This is the only way that bitcoins will die. Bitcoins lives in a blockchain, making it virtually unstoppable because every computer supports bitcoins. We can collectively stop and destroy bitcoins by not caring about bitcoins.

DrBlues

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:20:16 AM

Honestly, Bitcoin is simply a speculative asset. I see the Blockchain technology or coins such as LTC being picked as actual currencies much more easily.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:28:50 AM

Bitcoin cannot be destroyed, But there is a chance for bitcoin to be surpassed by other coins. Bitcoins will only lost its value when there are no more investors who are interested on it and that is impossible to happen since everyone is investing in bitcoins now a days.
Prince Jhay

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:33:39 AM

I do not think anyone can destroy bitcoin. Because it is safe and well developed currency. When most of people sell it, the price will drop,  when most of people buy it,  the price will go up. I think bitcoin will survive much more.
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:35:31 AM

Bitcoin cannot be destroyed, But there is a chance for bitcoin to be surpassed by other coins. Bitcoins will only lost its value when there are no more investors who are interested on it and that is impossible to happen since everyone is investing in bitcoins now a days.

well yeah. BTC can't be destroyed for sure! But we don't know .. a lot of alt coins are very promising... maybe Ripple one day ? LTC/Dash as digital cash (more stable value) ? Smiley
julzcoinbit

Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:46:15 AM

I do not think anyone can destroy bitcoin. Because it is safe and well developed currency. When most of people sell it, the price will drop,  when most of people buy it,  the price will go up. I think bitcoin will survive much more.
I guess the one who created bitcoin is the only one who can destroy bitcoin. He knew everything about bitcoin. He knew the upside and the downside of it. If he really wanted to destroy bitcoin, well he can really do that. He has that ability to destroy it. Aside from him, no one can destroy bitcoin even the government. Well, that is just my opinion.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:49:54 AM

People who are using bitcoins is the only way to destroy bitcoins, When the time comes where no one is already interested in earning this coins then it is considered as bitcoins is not useful anymore.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:57:47 AM

I think one of the factors that may destroy bitcoin in the future is the rising of new cryptocurrencies that are better than bitcoin. If that happens in the future, most of the people will choose that new cryptocurrency rather than bitcoin because its more profitable. In that case, bitcoin's price will be worthless.
Zongxian

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:58:46 AM

The one who can destroy internet can destroy bitcoin because of the fact that bitcoin is on the net and it is all digital coded money we cannot destroy it normally also the maker of bitcoin Satoshi can also destroy bitcoin he or she made it.
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:01:41 PM

Hackers and scammers are the number one threat to bitcoin rise, why? because they are recklessly destroying the image of bitcoin to the public by that it provoking the government to take more and more measures and putting regulations to minimize the movement of bitcoin and prevent the users from gaining eternal freedom from bitcoin.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:15:40 PM

If we see the price and movement of bitcoin no cryptocurrency can beat bitcoin. Bit can be hit only by technical reasons. Failure of internet connection all over the world by any means will stop bitcoin transactions. Collective attack on all the computers of bitcoin users may stop bitcoin ywork. Complete ban by all the countries of the world at a time will destroy bitcoin network completely. If the users of bitcoin stops working or trading in bitcoins then bitcoin will be out of crypto market permanently. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:19:41 PM

which can destroy the bitcoin of course its developers but that can make the market price becomes empty is no investor who wants to buy or plant shares there or everyone is not willing to buy bitcoin. so the price will be zero
bitcoincollector03

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:22:32 PM

Internet!, but internet will not go. So its unstopable   -> monster kill - > Godlike mode -> Holy shit
Prodigan786

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:30:43 PM

Based on current scenario bitcoin will reduce its value because of lots of greedy whales they spread the rumour and dump the coin after some time they spread rumour to pump coin. Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency mostly run on speculation . Here media’s, community and people holding bitcoin will play major role
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:31:26 PM

Yes, now the market is strong, but also pay attention to risk, today is a good example. I think the main risks at this stage are those forks. Sad
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:12:34 AM

Right.. but whats happening with BCH? Whales?
5moke

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:28:51 AM

nothing and nobody can destroy bitcoin. he is the clock father of all cryptos
bettor_earth

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:00:28 AM

Destroy the value, yes.
But not destroy bitcoin itself.
I am the most connected person with the group who are control the whole banking and bitcoin-crypo system ever appeared at bitcointalk.org
All of what you guys are seeing (Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin unconfirmed transactions, etc.) is just a signal from the group behind.
That signal is very clear, the changing in Global Money System.

The reason Bitcoin and all other crypocurrncies going to false and false quickly because of 2 reason:
1. The global currencies money reset. There will be a brand new money system will replace the current one.
2. The environment, mining bitcoin or any crypocurrnecie is extremely harmful to the environment.

If you want to know more about the Global Currency Reset, read this:
https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/100-truth-about-global-currency-reset

On the bright sight,
Bitcoin used to be cheap just like Zimbabwe money note now...

If you want to become rich, you just need to listen to me. Go buy a Zimbabwe note, there will be a group going to buy 1 million GBP per Zimbabwe note very very soon.

Remember Zimbabwe money note is very very limited and it all printed and finished long ago already.

Imagine there is a news on the media like that? Zimbabwe money note picture used to be laugh for the entire world will be brought back !!! And this time it is much much more fun and entertainment.

I highly recommended all of you going to buy Zimbabwe money note right now, or you will miss the once in lifetime, and this chance will never comeback again !!!

more information about this topic: https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/11/09/official-final-zimbabwe-money-note-exchange-guide-rate-and-more/

There is no any kind of donation or any kind of commercial on that blog.

Feel free to discuss

Regard,
Bettor Earth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: