Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who can destroy Bitcoin ?  (Read 21674 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:16:53 PM

Bitcoin is growing very powerfully but in this present scenario which factors can destroy or make its market value Zero.
I think only Satoshi Nakamoto itself can destroy Bitcoin because all I hear is he who holds the key to Crypto Graphics Bitcoin ...
Well i agree on that the only person who make btc is the one who can destroy it because if he can make bitcoin in short be can also shjt it down just like any other thing that has a code maybe tbis bitcoin can be dhutdown with a key.but i am hopping that this thing could not really happen because i believe that many of us here is depending on what we get on the profit made by bitcoin it is really amazing .
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:17:39 PM

The point of a decentralized system is to have nodes that prevent that from happening. Of course, if a team comes in and hacks users, wallets, and/or platforms, bitcoin can take a huge hit from it

Im sure no one can destroy bitcoin because of people using ang needed help for bitcoin..

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:59:07 AM

There is no such human power that can destroy BTC or altcoins. They can manipulate the price but never destroy eventually it will form up to its glory.
You are right the power of the bitcoin is not destroyable because as much as the time passing the value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing so the destroying of the bitcoin is not much tough now almost all the people in my country are using the bitcoin and they using the bitcoin at the high value and the price I am using the investment for the bitcoin and I am sure the future with the bitcoin will be bright.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:19:49 AM

Interms in bitcoin there many powerfull or higher people who are involve in people. They are always help up to make the bitcoin stronger and undistructive. So if theres any people who try to destroy the bitcoin industry. They never succeed. And the other thing. Bitcoin is so friendly investment. There is no reason why they destroy it.
CETPENCET23

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:46:36 AM

Bitcoin is growing very powerfully but in this present scenario which factors can destroy or make its market value Zero.

I think it is a monopoly on excessive mining, or it may lose interest from bitcoiner ..
Suptiele

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:48:40 AM

Roger ven  (BCH) , 1MB  block size and  users that sell bitcoin when fell price down .
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:51:34 AM

No one can destroy bitcoin . Hope it will be a more growing in the next year.
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:08:15 PM

When something is made, there will always be a candidate to be a destroyer. I guess the higher officials in government can destroy bitcoin. We all know that power can take all the things to everyone.

iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:11:03 PM

I think that can destroy Bitcoin is Bitcoin users themselves,if people do not use Bitcoin anymore and do not buy Bitcoin again the possibility of Bitcoin will go bankrupt.
If you are true Bitcoin users of course you will not destroy Bitcoin because it is a traitor,so stay with Bitcoin and hold achieve success with Bitcoin.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:11:18 PM

I believe that there is no person or group that can destroy bitcoin because even government can't destroy bitcoin. Bitcoin will not be destroy because many more people are getting interested to the bitcoin and many people are now adapting bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:12:33 PM

No, no one can destroy bitcoins.                                  Because bitcoins is highly secured cryptocurrency.
Nothing on this earth is indestructible. There are many things that can affect bitcoin and its lifetime.  But even if those things are nearly impossible, it doesn't mean they are impossible. Massive ban of bitcoin could happen, but it's less likely. Also tough regulations of bitcoin could also have bad impact on it. I just want to say that bitcoin will die one day, let just hope it will not happen soon.
I agree i think that bitcoin one day will be destroyed by the government or maybe even a other coin. I don't think that bitcoin will stay at the top for a long time because a lot of criminals also use the bitcoin.
pusaka

Activity: 1106
Merit: 610

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:14:30 PM

I think only Satoshi Nakamoto itself can destroy Bitcoin because all I hear is he who holds the key to Crypto Graphics Bitcoin ...

Satoshi Nakamoto is dev bitcoin. he's can do that. but I dont think Satoshi will do this to destroy bitcoin
bitcoin is the great payment in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tryer12

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:15:41 PM

The community, If they will stop bellieving in it and stop using it.
Also there's tons of other stuff that can destory it.
paulo013

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:36:25 PM

Only if people stop supporting bitcoin like buying, Selling and mining it or Investing. But today's price of bitcoin is more on demand but it will become very hard because of its difficulty. What we do is support bitcoin no matter what nor we think bitcoin will become zero value. But today's bitcoin promises us this is impossible to destroy for few more years.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:40:54 PM

bitcoin can develop and continue to survive it all thanks to our own beliefs as market participants to transact within bitcoin, and vice versa bitcoin can be destroyed by ourselves as market participants when [Suspicious link removed]ives at the point of saturation and no demand anymore.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:51:55 PM

You can probably assume that the US IRS is trying to figure out a FATCA type move for bitcoin.   That won't destroy bitcoin of course, but it can certainly shake the market and the way people cash out their bitcoin.   A good number of people look at bitcoin as something that they will one day cash out into fiat currency, but if banks stop dealing with bitcoin exchanges in the same way FATCA has put a serious damper on Americans who have their cash stashed overseas in foreign banks... bitcoiners are going to have to come up with some pivots.

sent from my X6
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:03:53 PM

You can probably assume that the US IRS is trying to figure out a FATCA type move for bitcoin.   That won't destroy bitcoin of course, but it can certainly shake the market and the way people cash out their bitcoin.   A good number of people look at bitcoin as something that they will one day cash out into fiat currency, but if banks stop dealing with bitcoin exchanges in the same way FATCA has put a serious damper on Americans who have their cash stashed overseas in foreign banks... bitcoiners are going to have to come up with some pivots.
I agree to make the regulation so that limiting on some markets and exchanges to be able to dispose of our bitcoins into cash is something that will greatly disrupt this condition in the future.
Bitcoins emerge from a growing community, so the turnover of money becomes a business within the community without the intervention of a central bank that can cash our bitcoins.
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:24:41 PM

The possible threat for bitcoin to loss its value is on how the countries accept bitcoin as a world cryptocurrency.
If bitcoin is going to banned there is possibility that investors and sellers of bitcoin might loss their interest.

[
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:27:36 PM

I think no one can destroy bitcoin. I think it is quite difficult if we have seen the bitcoin which has now become popular for crypto users. The potential of bitcoin will not be invincible.
Crypto_Sting

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:59:04 PM

Earnings on bitcoin are becoming more popular, with every day more and more crypto currency appears on the market, it is necessary to be very vigilant and to choose for yourself an investment wisely.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: