Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:21:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who can destroy Bitcoin ?  (Read 21674 times)
Anniee123

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:45:53 AM

I think BCH may be a potential risk, after all, most of the BTC's computing power is concentrated in the Chinese mines, but BCH, like their pro-son, they want to get more returns,

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:17:25 AM

Bitcoin doesn't has any intrinsic value and is backed by nothing. Price is rising just because of demand. Once the demand decline, price will decline too. Now question arises what can decline the demand? Any new form of monetary system or government ban in various countries can do that easily. So, future is uncertain. Anything can happen anytime.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:22:27 AM

No one! Because bitcoin is not owned, maintained, or controlled by a single person, government, or any corporation. Bitcoin network is peer to peer and fully decentralized.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:24:40 AM

Bitcoin doesn't has any intrinsic value and is backed by nothing. Price is rising just because of demand. Once the demand decline, price will decline too. Now question arises what can decline the demand? Any new form of monetary system or government ban in various countries can do that easily. So, future is uncertain. Anything can happen anytime.

bitcoin may never die. but the government can make bitcoin into something illegal. well, I agree, that we will not know when it will happen. but, to the full extent, perhaps no one can make the bitcoin crumble.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Shannykhan44

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:30:54 AM

No bro, No one can destory bitcoin. because bitcoin is very popular in very country of the world. When the whole world Internet is shutdown then the Bitcoin is Destroy. Cry Undecided and that is impossible the whole world internet is shutdown. no one can destroy the all internet of the world. So it is not possible No one can destroy the Bitcoin Thank you very much Kiss
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:36:53 AM

I don't figure BTC can be annihilated by somebody or something. On the off chance that BTC can be annihilated, the special case who can do that, is the maker. BTC is so intense. Indeed, even the administrations have no privilege to influence the estimation of bitcoin to end up noticeably zero. Additionally BTC is winding up increasingly mainstream nowadays. We as a whole realize that if its notoriety increments quite possibly its esteem will increment as well.
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:50:33 AM

bitcoin may never die. but the government can make bitcoin into something illegal. well, I agree, that we will not know when it will happen. but, to the full extent, perhaps no one can make the bitcoin crumble.

Some governments may make it illegal or even punish severly for using it and in effect people would be too scared to use it, but I have to agree it will not happen worldwide.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:49:53 PM

No one can destroy bitcoin is not only crypto currency bitcoin is base of crypto currency 100% crypto currency lovers loves bitcoin also may be bitcoin value going up and down but no one can destroy bitcoin.
Beside all these problems peace is very necessary for keeping bitcoin up, if there is irregularity in providing peace then the rate of consumers will go down and its demand will be cut off, people will pay attention to bringing peace rather than buying bitcoin, during wars the electricity and internet are not stable and sometimes are even cut off, so the worth of the currency goes down.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:04:34 PM

I think the primary enemy of bitcoin is Government. since bitcoin has no owner Government has a freely will to tamper bitcoin currencies. bitcoin will dump itself when government does it.it will happen cause so that is my answer the biggest destroyer of bitcoin currency is government.
Stef9292

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:07:42 PM

The problem for sure is other altcoins. In the next future altcons can overpass bitcoin, non that easy to predict.
Bitcoin still the gold of crypto, for sure will really hard to beat.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:09:58 PM

The operation dragon slayer is destroying the bitcoin as we speak. I should have listened now it is too late we are goin down guys... fk bcash
How can you destroy something that you can't really find the root nowadays? I mean, first and foremost, bitcoin is intangible; it is very volatile and fluid that let's say, transforms into data stored in computers. Next, the usage of bitcoin is so wide that you must purge everything all at once to destroy this bitcoin. So basically, it is marginally close to being impossible to do.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:14:39 PM

Bitcoin is growing very powerfully but in this present scenario which factors can destroy or make its market value Zero.

Who can destroy bitcoin ? Of course the one who using it. If you have a thing and you are really really know how to handle it correctly it means you know if there is a problem in that thing and you can fix, it means that you know what to do to destroy it or what are the things that is not good for it. Like bitcoin, is you have many knowledge about it, or you know it very much. You already know how to destroy it.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:20:36 PM

bitcoin is growing  so fast but who can destroy it. I think the one who can destroy bitcoin is the GOVERNMENT. why ? because government can tamper bitcoin easily because no one owns bitcoin so the had a free will to do something to it. they can dump its value. nowadays bitcoin are very popular you know. so government had something to do with it. and that will destroy bitcoin crytocurrency.
VIDEOsecure2

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:21:03 PM

There is a limitation of everything. So, of course, bitcoin will be destroyed at a time. Some superpower will destroy it.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:25:41 PM

Nowadays bitcoin become popular in people so many people know what is bitcoin and how can affects their life. but now who can destroy bitcoin. for me I think the one who can destroy bitcoin currency is Government. no one, but only government cause government can control bitcoin because no one owns it so they freely take care of it. they can dump it or high its value. so that is my answer.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:35:57 PM

There is a limitation of everything. So, of course, bitcoin will be destroyed at a time. Some superpower will destroy it.
do not think Bitcoin can be destroyed by someone or something. If Bitcoin can be destroyed, the only one(s) who can do that, is the creator(s). Bitcoin is so powerful. Even the governments have no right to make the value of bitcoin become zero. Also, Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular these days. We all know that if its popularity increases, there is a chance that its value will increase too.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:40:31 PM

and I also think the internet can destroy bitcoin. If there is no internet, there will be no bitcoin, because the entire blockchain wallet, transfer, trade, selling, buying and spending needs internet. I don’t think that world war will destroy bitcoin because if there are people in this world they will start it again and after some time it will again prevail all over the world, but the condition is that internet should be there.
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:50:14 PM

There are three groups of people that I think  do so. ....government, competitors and investors. But the major is the investors group.if this group decides to pull out, bitcoin will be greatly affected. Government in their capacity can make bitcoin illegal in a particular country, just like in China.
If competitors can do a proper homework and study the strength and weakness of bitcoin and build on it and up their games against bitcoin (but this seems like mission impossible for now)
Prinox2

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:55:34 PM

and I also think the internet can destroy bitcoin. If there is no internet, there will be no bitcoin, because the entire blockchain wallet, transfer, trade, selling, buying and spending needs internet. I don’t think that world war will destroy bitcoin because if there are people in this world they will start it again and after some time it will again prevail all over the world, but the condition is that internet should be there.
I agree with you bro,
When and internet system is down, practically bitcoin is also down.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:00:52 PM

Until now no one can beat bitcoin, but if we talk in general only ETH has the potential to beat bitcoin, but I think for now ETH can not beat it.
But soon the possibility of ETH will be ranked 1
Typically people control bitcoin, in terms of stock movement and the flow of bitcoin price. I do believe that before bitcoin experience development it first need to have development and growth in terms of people support becasue the liability or its program that it offers to prove also depends on wants and needs of people in terms of transactions.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: