Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:09:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Toys/ Rewards/ Presents you have bought for yourself thanks to bitcoin  (Read 5406 times)
mem (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 05:28:17 AM

I'll start:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140981376533?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Only cost me ~18 btc Cheesy (maybe in years to come that will seem like to much $$$ but for now its a good deal).

I made a fair bit of extra btc & usd recently during the crash while my account was locked out, my AUD was frozen but USD did not get frozen resulting in me buying 20k USD of btc @ $88 and reselling them @ $130 once the account was unfrozen. It nicely put me ahead on my plan to pay off 1/2 the house so I thought a 'little' reward for myself was due.

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 06:46:23 AM

6 ozt of silver when USD/BTC was less, and silver was more. :-(

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:22:36 AM

I bought 5 dollars for 0.4 BTC once.
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:59:46 PM

I bought 5 dollars for 0.4 BTC once.

Still offering that price ? I'll take 1'000 Tongue

mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 11:56:17 AM

Chair rocks !!!  Grin Grin Grin

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 12:14:39 PM

I bought a couple of dollars and recently 2 bundles from the Humble Bundle Weekly sale and I think the Humble Indie Bundle 8

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:23:13 PM

Wow wtf
Quote from: eShit
Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 02:19:35 PM

Wow wtf
Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.
Have no idea. Where do you live? It might seem more clear why it's being blocked.

mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:37:36 AM

Wow wtf

the link to my chair is blocked ? really ?

I'll get some pics /& videos up shortly of me enjoying the chair Cheesy

legitnick

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 05:44:33 AM

I bought a ton of steam games, mining hardware, and a monitor Cheesy

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
mem (OP)

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:22:20 AM

I bought a ton of steam games, mining hardware, and a monitor Cheesy

Nice work buddy Smiley

I took the Fiancee to a lovely little get-away last year and bought her some small presents.
Recently ordered some silver on Amagi Metals as well Smiley

Looking at putting a 6.5 kw solar panel system on the house right now - yay another bill permanently reduced.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: