Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion  (Read 4405 times)
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:22:27 PM

I really like the idea behind deeponion, but honestly it won't reach the publicity of btc IMO.
Onion has a great community behind it, and makes a very good progress so far.
BTC has massive years of history with a wild range of adaption, onion just cannot compete that.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Md.Esamul Haque

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:34:41 PM

The contrast between these two are simple. Bitcoin is an old unique coin, the mother of all digital money, while profound onion is much the same as some other alt coins. Both are gainful yet in the event that you will ask me which is better in getting benefit, I would state that simply run with bitcoin. This will never get old and even what number of alt coins will turn out there, bitcoin will remain.
ezhui

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:45:05 PM

Very interesting comparison. I like both of these two coins. Anyway bitcoin is the soul and backbone of cryptocurrency world. I don't think any altcoin have the ability to compete with bitcoin in the coming years.

Even Charlie Lee, the founder of Litecoin, he works for bitcoin core team. What he said is "the success of bitcoin is the success of litecoin, if bitcoin fails, no other one can survive".

But I also see a bright future of DeepOnion. The community grows so fast in just 4~5 months, reaches 6000+ registered member by the end of last month. I think it will be one of the most attractive coin in 2018~2019.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:47:41 PM

Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference? 

Share your thoughts :-)

We can't compare bitcoin with deeponion. It is like the sky and the ground. Let see what will happen after week #40 ended. Will deeponion still get attention from public?
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:56:21 PM

I d'ont understund What do you want to compare??
If you want to compare onion with btc in the generale sense let me tell you that ther is no field to compare Smiley

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Cryptalking

Activity: 120

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:39:16 PM

I personally invest in DeepOnion and started a couple of months ago. Right now im experiencing some great gains from it. Im convinced its because if its highly secure transactions, instant confirmations send, untraceable payments, secure wallets and of course its key features such as deep vault, their strongly involved community and airdrops. Im Hodling for life so i can experience where we are going with DeepOnion!  Cool

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
insight7

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:00:34 PM

Now many people say that this is a scam.
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:01:48 PM

The diffrence is deep onion known only in bitcointalk because its bullshit
and bitcoin changed the world
mythrndyr

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:25:58 PM

Is DeepOnion the fork of another coin, or does it have its very own custom blockchain? Also, is there any mining going on?
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:44:46 PM

i dont understand why do you want to compare Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion?
Bitcoin is leader of crypto currency world i think all people is know this, Deep Onion is a new coin which will never asymptotic to position of bitcoin at the moment and i had read any information analysis Deep Onion can be a scam project so be careful if you want to invest in Deep Onion.
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:58:37 PM

There is only one bitcoin, it don't matter how many want to compete against it. People just want to hold bitcoin to say they have one.
staker$

Activity: 87

I love donation, BTC: 1P3TzmdoTJGafGWjoezDMudUb5zY

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 10:56:43 AM

Anyone in doubt of DeepOnion may still participate, you may just opt to the "safemode", as I call it, not wait and see, but be active and see. If you'll just wait and see, you may be left behind when the whole project succeeds. Be active and see, participate and received free airdrops, after all it's free. And when it goes to the top you will succeed indeed. But right now, at the development of the project, the establishment of the name, the publicity, the price increase, the wider public acceptance, it's not far to walk the same path as with bitcoin and if you maintain in a "safemode" you may not enjoy the full functions and benefit.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:22:02 AM

Deeponion focuses very much on anonymity using TOR protocol to hide IP.
Bitcoin is bitcoin, it has his problems with slow transactions but I think it's still the best coin you can invest in!
Karto

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:53:11 AM

god plz stop this joke already
deep onion is bullshit bitcoin is not gg
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:55:24 AM

It is easy to see what are the difference of this two you should my friend thay the bitcoin is the father of all altcoin and the deep oniom is a altcoin and they are different in terms of platform

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:01:51 PM

I think it's quite unfair to compare bitcoin and deeponion. They are quite different. Bitcoin is the reserve of value of the crypto world and does its job really good. DeepOnion is one the most promising crypto between the altcoin, it has a great community behind it and I think is really undervalued by the market right now but it's just a promise you cannot be sure how will be developed in the next future and how many exchange will list it.
Roam-man

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:02:01 PM

I don't see how we can diffirentiate them. Two completely different coins. Bitcoin is the first crypto which is percieved as digital gold. Deeponion is an altcoin, which aims to enhance anonymity. It's better to campare it with Monero or Zcash coz they are aimed at anonymity as well
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:27:11 PM

It's really big different dude its like you compared gold and bronze which is gold is bitcoin. Deep onion is an altcoin and it is a genuine of bitcoin and bitcoin is a mother of all cryptocurrencies, maybe this altcoin have a potential in the future but not now.
Bitcoin price now value go high to the crypto market cap deep onion is too far from bitcoin.

deniskiely

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:21:06 AM

Nothing can compare to BTC at the moment , Deep Onion should be compared with other privacy coin as Monero , Zcash , XVG...
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:25:04 AM

no coin may be compared to the mother of all coins bitcoin because bitcoin already established its throne years ago and those coins are basically  designed and created in the image of bitcoin.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: