Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:38:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion  (Read 4386 times)
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:22:28 PM

Bitcoin Vs. Deep onion.
Are you Serious??
Is this a question??

Obviously Two coin Are different. BTC is king and Deep onion is New baby.
i will give you give you an free advice. go and study about blockchain and cryptocurrency. and you will Understood your Question.
I hope you will find your Ans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:02:42 PM

I think comparing Btc with any alt coin is unfair to that alt coin. Btc will overcome any coin for sure. I think it's impossible for any alt coin pass btc in value so it'd be better to compare onion with other alt coins rather than btc.

Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:08:51 PM

That's very different,bitcoin is a general crypto that is very known in the cryptocurrenncy world and also imn the whole world.And this bitcoin has an ability to make a human being to an extraordinary human with the work of money,while this deepcoin actually I have no much idea and knowledge about it but when I saw an article about this,deepcoin is a kind of altcoin.See,they are very different but as I conclude no cyptocurrency have ever beaten bitcoin in terms of users,value,popularity,and investors that's why it means bitcoin is the one.
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:40:27 PM

Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference? 

Share your thoughts :-)
I am thinking you're kidding me with such a joke .  A several months old altcoin which has a market cap of $2,504,294 compare with bitcoin , you're really kidding me , and I don't like the joke.

Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:34:14 PM

what comes in your mind why you ask that question do take some research on it and dont understand dont you see or dont you know that their are not be and not even comparing they are too far and nothing is common.
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:35:22 PM

Bitcoin controls the market and Deep Onion is a scam made by people who want to buy Bitcoins
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:38:08 PM

I think there is no need to compare both of them. Bitcoin is the most popular crypto in the world and it is the only crypto which is certain to grow without any doubt. You should surely choose Bitcoin without any doubt.
PowerfulGuerilla

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:43:25 PM

Bitcoin and Deep Onion couldn't be compared with each other because they are completely different. When Bitcoin is the increasingly well-known and highly demanding world's cryptocurrency, Deep Onion just started running this year building its wallet to be connected to the TOR network with the aim of hiding the holder's real IP address.
DavidBrown

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:22:46 AM

Bitcoin is a shit cryptocurrency compared to deeponion and its features. Once we get deepsned implimented we will see a sharp increase in value. it will not only show that deeponion is one of the biggest and best annon coins it will also shut the fudders up. all the scam crqap thrown at us has no doubt held a lot of people back from getting in on it. deepsend will show these people there is development going on. also we do need another exchange right now as you can't sign up for nova right now. which means a lot of people who want to buy in can't. and we all know people tend to move on quickly in crypto so we are losing a lot of future followers because they can't buy it if they don't already have an account at nova
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:30:53 AM

Bitcoin and Deep Onion couldn't be compared with each other because they are completely different. When Bitcoin is the increasingly well-known and highly demanding world's cryptocurrency, Deep Onion just started running this year building its wallet to be connected to the TOR network with the aim of hiding the holder's real IP address.
Ohhh,,, do you think the tor is really safe to keep your privacy? I can say not for that, i remember there is a lot of the coin that claimed used the tor network but that was not wasy like you said that before.
Better to use socks 5 IMO
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:44:19 AM

Yes.. Both are profitable that's why you compare Deep Onion to Bitcoin, but if you ask me which is better? no doubt bitcoin is much better than deeponion. And there are so many deferent between bitcoin and deep onion. Because bitcoin is the original coin of all coins and bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency. While deep onion it's just like any other coins called altcoin.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:50:49 AM

Obviously Bitcoin, Bitcoin good than Deep Onion, Bitcoin also has a very good future. I think Bitcoin is the best.
5moke

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:37:46 PM

bitcoin is the most well-known cryptocurrency but deep onion has a whole new concept and they have a lot of plans too.

I just sell pretty much everything I have on cryptos and I buy deep onions because I expect a lot from this coin.

I think deeponion will make from 2019 bitcoin very big competition Smiley

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:52:04 PM

Sharing my experience with DeepOnion.

Was originally attracted to it because of the large amount given during airdrops. But when i registered and joined i was overwhelmed by how the members almost worshipped the devs. The devs had so much power and banned or blacklisted anyone who questioned them. Seemed childish to me and a project run that way will never have a few in the professional world. Sorry but good luck to deeponion holders. I highly suggest you cash out while you can.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:23:00 AM

Even though I'm a part of the deeponion community, I don't appreciate it when people make posts like this. I enjoy being a part of DO but such general questions like this that don't spark any real conversation, but is just used to basically sh*tpost, make DO look worse in the eyes of the community and gives them more ammunition when attacking us.

Really, if you want to contribute to making Deeponion look better, come across as resolved and thoughtful. No one likes a sh*post, but even if people don't like Deeponion, you can at least act like a functioning human being and hold a conversation.

Any real member of the community, including Deeponion administration, knows that bitcoin is the king of crypto and should be respected, even though some of the features of bitcoin have not aged terribly well. I think that Deeponion is a rising cryptocurrency, but like all altcoins, will not ever replace bitcoin, just for the sake that it is so popular, so reliable, and ingrained in so many communities. If more people like you could understand that altcoins need to take a page out of bitcoin's book, and learn things from it, not only would you be making Deeponion look better, but altcoins as a whole would look better as well.
woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:37:36 AM

Deep Onion doesnt have 0.1% of the spread/awareness that Bitcoin has, it still has a long way to go in terms of development, community building and real life adoption before we can compare the two of them. And thats not a stab at deep onion, its just a fact that bitcoin arrived early and already set some standards for the crypto market.

erik m.

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:44:49 AM

Difference regarding what? Please be more specific. I guess it has some anonymity features, but I don't think it is better than Bitcoin in any other aspect.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
mroth7684

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:33:00 PM

haha, I don't understand why you wanna compare Bitcoin vs Deep Onion? What is the special of Deep Onion? It just a normal altcoin.

Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 01:24:50 PM

I think there's no point in comparing bitcoin and DeepOnion since the two coins are way different from one another. Also, bitcoin is more widely used and serves as the foundation of all the current cyrptocurrency. DeepOnion is an altcoin and as much as I respect the DeepOnion community and believe in its great potential, I think some members (like this one) are starting to expect too much, becoming and starting to have unrealistic ideas, thus, making it seems like a cult rather than a strong community that backs and supports DeepOnion.
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:38:18 PM

Religions became powerful by more followers and promoters with cult mindsets.
 Its oK to dream. No harm unless you put all your eggs in same basket.  Grin  mAy be one can become rich too  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: