Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion  (Read 4386 times)
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

King vs Scam, the result is obvious

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

Deeponinon is a fork of Bitcoin. So you could call it a younger sibling. They did not develop any of the code themselves, just copied and pasted it. Others did that too, like TRON, it flies also high. So it's basically the same code with minor differences.

One is a POW fair launched coin.
And the other is POS premined coin with a fake gimmick + fake airdrop and other misc scammy aspects

I would not say they are similar.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Raymonds

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

DeepOnion and BTC, you're crazy, my friend.
The BTC is the leader in the cryptocurrency market, and the DeepOnion just looks like a ponzi scheme, with the code being updated so slowly that only marketing can go beyond bitcoin?????
Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

I see you guys FUD-ing on Deep Onion, are you enjoying? Are you proud of yourself? Feeling happy?
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

a lot of people I think all the same will choose now Deep Onion, because now there is a rather aggressive policy towards the owners and holders of bitcoin. Now a lot of people in black caps who hunt for bitcoin
lovela

Activity: 126

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:13:02 AM

Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference? 
Share your thoughts :-)

DeepOnion only focuses on the privacy and anonymity of the users and the transactions between wallets.
But in terms of price value, market capital, developers and investors - Bitcoin will stand out with also to other Altcoins.
DeepOnion isn't brainer than Bitcoin, DeepOnion didn't actually listed on coinmarketcap.com because of its anonymity.
Transparent Blockchains aren't for illegal purposes but when they do, they would be banned to some governments and states.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Pavan563

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:04:39 AM

I personally think deep onion has a lot of potential and more room to grow than bitcoin as of now. Sure, bitcoin is the king of cryptos and can go upto $50-$100K more or less. But my point is deep onion is capable of doing 10-100x easily. If you're trying to take huge profits in the long term, deep onion is a must. Even if you don't believe in it just load up 20-30 coins at least to your portfolio. Because i can see it go upto $100/coin. You'll thank yourselves for doing so in the near future. Smiley
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:19:41 AM

Deep Onion runs on TOR network which is different from bitcoin, which runs on open web protocol. User's IP's addresses aren't exposed through the network, thus making it much more secure for end users.

While this is true, bitcoin private fork will eliminate some of these issues correct? Also, if we are talking privacy coins, isn't Monero the king? I guess my point is that if we are talking about Deep Onion and Bitcoin, BTC was the original, what does Deep Onion have that can set it on top of a mountain of other coins?
noonc

Activity: 111
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:48:26 AM

I think in any case, onion coins are not comparable to bitcoin, the two coins are not comparable at all. Although onions are good at privacy protection, Bitcoin has no idea of the distance it has in terms of its status as a cryptocurrency world.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:04:06 AM

yes I think bitcoin and deep onion is very different Smiley
bitcoin is also one of the most popular digital currencies in the world
ahahahahahaha
this is one of the biggest differences
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

Comparing onion with bitcoin is not right. Bitcoin is the first coin in the market and well known by everyone. As for deep onion relatively is like a baby. But definitely it has big potential and current price is really undervalued. When market recovered once we'll see nice improvement.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

You can not compare these two coins because they are very different. But bitcoin and deeponion are very good coins, so i choose both Smiley
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

I can tell you differents. These two coins differ from each other like fire and water so compare have not sense. Both are very good, but it is bad juxtaposition.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:00:57 PM

I just chose bitcoin while deep onion is still not popular enough ,it's been a lot of talking about this altcoin and also has many communities in it but still not enough to be able compete with bitcoin ,waiting another year to think right to invest my funds to altcoin it

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:47:15 PM

Bitcoin has been around for a decade while deeponion has only been released last year. Can't really compare when one has that many more years of development. However, deeponion is arguably better because it is tor integrated for privacy, but then bitcoin is better because it has mainstream infrastructure available.  Huh

TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:53:17 PM

It is  incorrect comparsion.

Don't try to compare any cryptocurrency with Great and First cryptocurrency - Bitcoin.
Regarding DeepOnion -  distribution of this coin is very "strange" and 90% premine is very suspicious.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:17:04 PM

Bitcoin and Deep Onion is a completely different my friend.
Bitcoin is a genuine item while Deep Onion is an altcoin.
no matter what an altcoin will never surpass the genuine,
but in term of technology Deep Onion have a good anonymity,while they are using Tor to hidden the IP.

Deep Onion and what is the use of it? there are already similar tokens that have more public interest that can just take the place of anonymous tokens and ensure the safety and fullness of the anonymity of the translations. For example Monero (XMR)
kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:57:41 PM

Bitcoin remains the king of all cryptos. Bitcoin is widely accepted and I'm sure many still dont know about Deep Onion.
Deep Onion is aspiring to be a better Bitcoin but that might never happen in value. Bitcoin rocks

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
CryptoThrasher

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:15:50 PM

You can not compare the two at all. Bitcoin is king of all crypto and without it, no crypto will survive! The only thing the 2 have in common is: Both have anonymous leaders!  Roll Eyes
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

bitcoin is digital currency but deep onion is a altcoins, Deep Onion is 100% Anonymous, it operates over TOR which hides your ip completely.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: