Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion  (Read 4405 times)
helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:54:12 AM

As of now i think it is to early to compare DeepOnion with bitcoin. Yes,  deeponion is indeed a great project but we cant deny the fact that it is still on its early development stage and more features are needed to be added.  One day it could be compared to bitcoin or any other altcoins but as of now let us be realistic and reach to a consensus that deeponion is too young to be paralleled with bitcoin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:54:49 AM

Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference? 

Share your thoughts :-)

This early, it is hard to compare the two. Bitcoin definitely is way much established than DeepOnion. DeepOnion is a very new project and has yet to prove its worth and stability in the world of crypto. Bitcoin has done all the proving it needs to do. DeepOnion has a very long way to go.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:20:47 AM

This early, it is hard to compare the two. Bitcoin definitely is way much established than DeepOnion. DeepOnion is a very new project and has yet to prove its worth and stability in the world of crypto. Bitcoin has done all the proving it needs to do. DeepOnion has a very long way to go.
Bitcoin has a sustained growth and it has a proven history compared to deep onion. Deep onion too is an potential asset which seems pumping in large scale, but how about the sustainability is not yet clear. So in future may gain more popularity, but at present bitcoin always makes the lead.
Mariya03

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:03:37 AM

Bitcoin and Deep Onion has a big difference. Bitcoin is the original coin, the most trustworthy coin among any cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin is undefeated coin and still remains as number one (1) coin. While Deep Onion is just like Litecoin, Dogecoin and any other altcoins. These altcoin is a new altcoin that is profitable also like bitcoin and any other altcoins but I still prefer Bitcoin over Deep Onion.

NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:30:23 AM

Bitcoin has, will and shall always be the king. DeepOnion is a great altcoin, but it will stand high next to the king though
in terms of privacy and anonymity i think monero is way ahead.

Yes you right! bitcoin still the undefeated in cryptocurrency and the always be the number 1, deeponion is just an alt-coin but this alt-coin has a great marketing strategy that can surpass other crypto in the market.

This may be right in the future. The people behind the back of this new project is incredible. They are composed of hard supporters of deeponion. But I think the current airdrop is the one making this. It is therefore interesting to wait until airdrop is done.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:54:39 AM

what kind of answer do you want?
because the answer was very clear about bitcoin is the major of coin and deeponion can't ever beat bitcoin.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:18:01 AM

Comparing Bitcoin and deeponion is like comparing a big tree and a twig, Bitcoin has been widely spread and got a lot of users, deeponion is a new coin which I think is a good coin and got potential, but to compare these two is way too different, and we still don't know can deeponion succeed in the swarm of the alt coins

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:20:23 AM

what kind of answer do you want?
because the answer was very clear about bitcoin is the major of coin and deeponion can't ever beat bitcoin.
maybe op think that deepcoin can rival bitcoin lol, deepcoin is free coin unlike bitcoin.
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:24:02 AM

yes very clearly win bitcoin, popularly bitcoin has become king of altcoin altcoin that exist,
let alone market has made bitcoin as benchmark
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:33:32 AM

Deeponion is too new to compare, when it starts knocking coins out the the top 20 this discussion might make more sense. I think ONION is great, but it needs to--and will--grow more before it can be compared to the king of crypto itself.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
Nutt

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:35:39 AM

No need to compare. Bitcoin is the based cryptocurrency coin.

All the coin need their reputation and trust from user.
zollyharvan

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:49:16 AM

Bitcoin and Deep Onion are totally different sites or apps.
Bitcoin is a genuine or real item while Deep Onion is altcoin.
no matter what altcoin will never be ordinary or real,
But in that case Deep Onion technology has good anonymity, while they use Tor to implement IP.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:29:26 AM

Bitcoin is king of all and deep onion is just follower of it. Lols.

To be honest there is no comparison between them one being master of all algorithm and blockchain and another is just part of it and having almost less percentage of existence. As we know deep onion is altcoin and it may or may not survive in long run. They have different values, different market cap power, as well as the way we can use them is different too. Deep onion will never be able to catch up the bitcoin equation because it's not made like that with unique formula.

RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:40:23 AM

Deep Onion is a very nice project that can defeat other alt coins but we should know that the bitcoins is the most well known coin and also its just like a king of all cryptos.there is a lot of dumpers for deep onion and also competitors are really good but we should support them but always support the bitcoin

Shahin01

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:41:24 AM

I don't idea about deep onion but I have lots of idea about bitcoin.I think bitcoin is the so much better than deep onion.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:07:15 AM

bitcoin is a lot more better in my opinion because the price is much high compared to onions and bitcoin has a high demand and has a more exposure on the public and on the market. but deep onion is much secure and anonymous because it uses tor.
octopus

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:13:38 AM

funny question. are you seriously? even eth doesn't have a chance to over bitcoin.

squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:56:45 AM

Comparing Bitcoin and deeponion is like comparing a big tree and a twig, Bitcoin has been widely spread and got a lot of users, deeponion is a new coin which I think is a good coin and got potential, but to compare these two is way too different, and we still don't know can deeponion succeed in the swarm of the alt coins

Actually, I think it's more like comparing a cryptocurrency with a scam. DeepOnion -- prolific as its marketing campaign is -- is one of the shadier projects I've seen advertised on this site. First, it seems like a copy/paste of Torcoin. Next, it has a massive premine. Then, the developers are actually taking the premine and staking it. So even though it's supposed to be hybrid POW/POS, staking for regular users is impossible while they are staking the premine. And there's been a rash of account hacks recently on this forum, and a lot of apparently hacked accounts are showing the DeepOnion signature. Finally, a majority of the people joining the "airdrop" are denied payment after weeks of advertising.

I've really never seen anything like it...

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:11:24 AM

I think Bitcoin can't be compared with any other altcoin, though Deep Onion is a great altcoin still I think Bitcoin is something you can't just put down. The price now may be going down but it will soon recover which most altcoins are not able to do in just a few months.
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:40:24 AM

deeponion may be good, but bitcoin is the best
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: