Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:43:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Ethereum (ETH)  (Read 6352 times)
popetro

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:56:01 PM

Investing in Ethereum is a good choice. Eth has gone a long way and is successful. Without significant price declines going up. I would invest. Also the erc20 tokens is progress.
Anna69

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:00:40 PM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.
I can love Ethereum only for their name. hahaha, but also i believe in their future.
I think one should invest into real products or stable , If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll try some of those: unikoinGold or confideal (based on Ethereum btw). I have already invested some money hope to get some profit

Can you please share some details about Confideal?

Confideal designed to allow people with no programming skills and legal expertise to create and deploy self-enforceable smart contracts in the Ethereum blockchain environment. I herd much about Confideal in Facebook, all the groups I read suddenly started to post about that project.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:16:31 PM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.

The long-term for Ethereum doesn't look good. Its a 2 year infrastructure, that isnt really tested, has soo many bugs and is prone to hacks still. Next problem is that all the ICOs are the backbone of ethereum and as you most likely know, most of them are complete scams and will fail.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:51:35 PM

Etheruem is here to stay.
Ethereum is working on some hidden projects.
It will disrupts the whole world.
In my opinion Ethereum is going to 1000$ in 2018.
SpearTackle

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:44:50 AM

Of course Ethereum is good for investments, because Ethereum has lots of potential from its hard fork to smart contracts. Even though Ethereum price decrease recently, still Ethereum is silver of Bitcoin's gold.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:22:57 AM

Ethereum is well built and all transactions in this platform are very fast and this will definitely make Ethereum grow in the future and the price can reach over $ 1000 in the next few years or at the end of the year 2018.
Nothingbuttmoney

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:39:09 PM

As for me, i would rather invest in eth, than searching for newbie or smth that advertised as hell and has actually no real fidback from authorities.
Jenna_G

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:42:56 PM

As for me, i would rather invest in eth, than searching for newbie or smth that advertised as hell and has actually no real fidback from authorities.
ETH is my only love in the crypto world!
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:00:44 AM

ethereum is a good project, investing there is very appropriate to achieve profit,
we wait until hardfork prices will rise
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:33:27 AM

Investing in Ethereum is a good choice. Eth has gone a long way and is successful. Without significant price declines going up. I would invest. Also the erc20 tokens is progress.
I guess, the upcoming fork will be a good turn. There's waiting a massive explode. Smart guy will take this time as opportunity to store in low Ethereum, I try to grab whenever I can. I see a good future with Ethereum.
I am sure when the hard fork happen, we will not see the price of Ethereum increase in the market as our hope. The price of Bitcoin are raising up at the moment and in that time, Bitcoin will be the reason make the price of Ethereum just down more value to bottom price, IMO.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:04:49 PM

I think that we might see ETH at about 500$ this year. It shows pretty good resistance to bitcoin pressure and it's price even rose a bit while most of other alts are down.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:13:57 PM

I think that we might see ETH at about 500$ this year. It shows pretty good resistance to bitcoin pressure and it's price even rose a bit while most of other alts are down.
I agree with you . Ethereum will probably raise $ 500 this year as Ethereum prices have not changed much in recent times and have kept prices steady compared to other altcoins.
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:20:29 PM

I can love Ethereum only for their name. hahaha, but also i believe in their future.
I think one should invest into real products or stable , If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll try some of those: unikoinGold or confideal (based on Ethereum btw). I have already invested some money hope to get some profit

i don't think so. i believe in etherum and i also saving in the future because looks so bright
ethereum in last years growing so fast, high price and reach 2 after bitcoin
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:00:04 PM

Obviously Ethereum is a good and perfect investment for all alt coin lover.Ethereum peice is increasing continuously day by day.At future this coin is create new revolution in the whole world.I personally suggest you can invest ethereum.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:02:38 PM

Hello, that is a good choice. ETH is also have a future. I also invested some in ETH, good for long term investment. I believe in Ethereum, specially with their different projects upcoming. The next bitcoin is ethereum.
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:40:47 PM

I think this coin worth to invest
the end of this coin price is pretty good and maybe until the end of the year the price will continue to increase.
Especially now that many ICO using ethereum.
It makes coins more popular and many people use them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:04:40 PM

The future of Ethereum is very bright, but we need to wait 2 more years for the plasma, after that it can even surpass bitcoin in market cap. I believe in vitalik and ethereum foundation they are working hard, they are tying the whole world to adopt blockchain technology.

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:32:40 PM

Look what happened now with the etherum, its price and the pump which had enlarged the wallets to all the investors and gave hope for a further look at this coin, at this moment it has a small drop and maybe it is also a good time.
mmmmyah

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:37:02 PM

I heard that the hard fork will not result in an additional coin.... I wonder why Ethereum classic has not risen in price lately tho
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:01:05 PM

I heard that the hard fork will not result in an additional coin.... I wonder why Ethereum classic has not risen in price lately tho
The reason is very clear, just because this coin is useless and people are dropping it rapidly. Eth is on the same price for quite long time, rather it dumped badly recently. Bitcoin has highly increased in value but still eth is not able to follow the footsteps of bitcoin. If you are still holding this coin, I would give you a sincere piece of advice to get rid of this coin as soon as possible if you want profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: