Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Ethereum (ETH)  (Read 6347 times)
pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:52:37 PM

Of course Ethereum is a good investment. I hope you made the right choice and invested in Ethereum back in September. If you did so you are on at least 4x profit now. It’s still the right time to buy Ethereum because in 4-5 months Ethereum will make 2x at least.

ransow72

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:17:50 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 09:00:01 AM by ransow72

ETHEREUM is very good platform it's great potential ethereum is exponential increase in the number of projects there are billions of dollars being poured into the ecosystem right now maybe 10 times more projects this year than last year, which could easily lead to a doubling, probably a tripling in price by the end of the year. ethereum is going to have a good year.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:42:35 AM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.
your choice is true Ethereum, because Ethereum is also currently like Bitcoin which also has an alternate token that can be converted into Eth. and Ethereum is also very good for the future for its users.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:43:45 AM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.
I hope you bought ETH then... Its price was ~250$ at the moment when you typed this post. Now it is ~800$ and it is rather stable, you could make an x3 profit.

market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:54:36 AM

At present, ETH is the foundation of ICO projects. So I have a good look at this coin market. I think the BTC is very high so we can invest so new people will invest more in ETH
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:04:58 AM

ethereum will have a good future and even I think the bitcoin in the future will be defeated by the ethereum because new coins and tokens are popping up a lot that uses them as reference ethereum.
dilpreet111

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:43:03 AM

Ethereum will touch $2500 by the end of this year
suzanne5223

Activity: 2646
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

ERC20 Tokens changed Eth market capitalization so eventually, we are going in right path making smart contract available for all fields in the market so eth market look bullish
Yes, ERC 20 token changed the Ethereum market capitalization but Ethereum have proof to be good investment and best altcoin either right from the year 2015 till date. However, 90% of bitcoin hodler invest into Ethereum due to it potential.

Fawad Khan

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:52:38 PM

its a good time to invest in Ethe...market is in dump condition so when market will be boost up you will gain high return
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

Don't mind ,
don't invest all money in one particular project. if you divided it in specific form , that will be good decision
asiaamal1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

Etherum is the most innovative alt coin after BTC, will get more market in the future. will change the world economy like ICO. And I think it depends on the amount of money owned, if the amount is greater than btc, eth is a good investment choice.  Wink Smiley
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

This is a good time to invest in Ethereum (ETH). At present, the price of ETH is fluctuating slightly, it is tending to decrease in the past days. This is a good opportunity for us to buy ETH at a low price and after ETH increases, we sell to find profit. In the future, ETH will be more developed than bitcoin because it acts as a distributed application platform (dapps)
Dxlike

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:31:25 PM

It's a good time to buy ETH right now
The trend is upside from 15th Sept till today

My prediction is on 20th Sept. it will be over $300
Just my opinion Wink

if we knew the later price )))
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:43:28 PM

if we knew the later price )))
That was 6 months ago lol. What do you expect from that?

Although the price is slightly down this time, most likely it just a habit of cryptocurrency. I mean, this is normal when you see price is going down and pumped up afterwards. It's not that surprised IMO, unless there is a good news about ETH it will remain same.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:00:09 PM

Why there are always negative events on the market. We are never happy. I'm tired of bad news every day.
MfzbCoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:10:00 PM

I'm not too optimistic about the ether. I think only bitcoin is the real demand, and I'm optimistic about IPFS and ZEC.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:30:57 PM

I'm not too optimistic about the ether. I think only bitcoin is the real demand, and I'm optimistic about IPFS and ZEC.

Eth is a very good investment. Most projects are based on eth. So far, there is no better platform for smart contracts. He has very good potential for further development.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:43:49 PM

Ethereum now is dropping. Actually, top 20 coins dropped substantially and I do not know exactly the reason/s behind this. And I see this as an opportunity to buy potential coins. Ethereum is one of my favorite coin that I want to hold more and I believe this coin will reach $3,000 after this bearish months.

Baldrhino

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

ETH will be a good choice of investment, because the price of ETH keep going up.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

i think the future of ethereum will be good because ethereum has good development in the previous days people are also likes to invest in ethereum that's why I'm saying this i also make a good investment for my future .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: