Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:44:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Ethereum (ETH)  (Read 6353 times)
clartedscunner

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

Ethereum is good, invest in icos
katak mercat

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:34:06 PM

I have never hesitated to invest in ethereum including long-term investments, I am very confident the ethereum platform will make eth values higher so this will give you a big advantage
MfzbCoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

I still don't know much about ether. I hope I can learn more. Thank you for your answers. It's very kind of you.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

Ethereum now is dropping. Actually, top 20 coins dropped substantially and I do not know exactly the reason/s behind this. And I see this as an opportunity to buy potential coins. Ethereum is one of my favorite coin that I want to hold more and I believe this coin will reach $3,000 after this bearish months.
The decline only lasts for a moment and it is possible to increase, etherum is one of the potential coin that ever existed. Market share and high trust make many people do not hesitate to invest in etherum. I also now have an investment in etherum and I am not worried when prices are decreasing because I believe that this will not last long. The obvious decline that occurs today is the impact of the decline in bitcoin prices. The decline in bitcoin prices has affected almost all altcoins that exist today.
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:02:57 PM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.

Forecasts for the Ethereum at $ 1,000 not so long ago seemed insane. In early 2017, it cost some $ 10. With such a picture, it does not seem so incredible for the end of 2018 at 3 and even 5 thousand dollars. Do not forget, the amount is not limited, so the price ....
I recommend a good project to study https://goo.gl/ENu9CL . Coin REDL, project Red Lanterns. Educational platform to receive answers to individual questions about sex. Red Lanterns is an ecosystem for gaining knowledge directly from the Expert, whereof rating and professionalism is determined by the community itself.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:24:00 PM

They are lucky who invested the ethereum last few months ago when the price is cheap like 200-300 dollars.  For sure if they hold their ethereum their money become 3-4 times and that's good.  What if they hold their ethereum for few years for sure it will increase more and possible to become a millionaire because this coin will become next bitcoin so hold it and don't panic selling.
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:30:09 PM

That's possible since eth is also a strong cryptocurrency and a potential coin next to bitcoin.Hopefully its will reach 1,5-2k USD or more and I'm looking forward  for its increase
CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

Ethereum has the best future in cryptoworld since all ico's are using the ecosystem. If i just have enough money,i will buy many eth and stock on the fridge because it's price soon will hit closely to btc in the long run.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

I think ETH has a very bright future in front of it. It also features fast transaction speeds and low tx fees.
On top of that you have the ERC20 smart contracts that also are booming and have a bright future indeed.
I think Ethereum was the best thing to happen to blockchain technology since its inception with bitcoin.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:11:59 PM

Well,  i will always believe in ethereum.  It is more stable than any other altcoins.  I guess ethereum just following the steps of bitcoin.  I believe eth price will surely rise once again. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

Ethereum is most popular coin after Bitcoin. Ethereum is designed for long term and it is decentralized operated independently,its acceptance is quick and easy which is beneficial for companies and individuals to make transactions globally quickly and safely.Ether have strong bright future it will hit in peak in future.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Twentyacoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:56:27 AM

Eth is a really stable and innovative coin, yes... but the problem is that its future is tied to its founder, Vitalik. And Vitalik threatened to quit last Dec.

The innovative properties of Eth comes in major part from vitalik's work. Without him eth is likely to crumble.
Yatsida

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:25:52 AM

Eth is a really stable and innovative coin, yes... but the problem is that its future is tied to its founder, Vitalik. And Vitalik threatened to quit last Dec.

The innovative properties of Eth comes in major part from vitalik's work. Without him eth is likely to crumble.

I think ETH will survive if anybody quits.
Twentyacoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:00:17 PM

I think ETH will survive if anybody quits.

It will survive but it will quickly be surpassed by other alts and btc.

Remember when vitalik rumors where buzzing about his fake death? Eth price plummeted and only recovered after rumors were dismissed by vitalik.
ziyaaa

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:09:12 PM

in my opinion the future of ethereum looks good. it has smart contract and most of ico use ethereum. in this reason ethereums price will be increasing.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.

Investing in Ethereum is good but do not panic when ETH value falls. just keep hold ETH for 1 or 2 year might you will have some good profit !
Best of Luck !
Happy Investing

Thanks
Regards

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

Investing in Ethereum is good but do not panic when ETH value falls. just keep hold ETH for 1 or 2 year might you will have some good profit !
Best of Luck !
Happy Investing

Thanks
Regards

At this point most people are more inclined to keep ETH because the current price of ETH is very cheap and this is the best opportunity for new investors. I think if you keep the two years, the chance to make a profit x100 is absolutely possible because the cryptocurrency market is being evaluated as the most potential market for all humanity.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:05:23 PM

Best of Luck !
Happy Investing

Thanks
Regards

At this point most people are more inclined to keep ETH because the current price of ETH is very cheap and this is the best opportunity for new investors. I think if you keep the two years, the chance to make a profit x100 is absolutely possible because the cryptocurrency market is being evaluated as the most potential market for all humanity.

The future of ethereum is the next of bitcoin because  the price of ethereum is growing up and this point is nice to invest because of low value pricing so if you invest now in the future the price of ethereum will grow up so that you can get a great profit.if you invest a ethereum that is great because you have a chance become rich if the ethereum will grow up the price.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

For sure the future of ethereum is potential and they can earn a lot of profit to those people who invested last few years ago.  Until now it is good to buy because this coin will chance to become the next bitcoin because most of the project are base on ethereum.  For sure most of the people hold a lot of ethereum because they believe to this coin too. Just invest to ethereum to earn more profit.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

Although some days ago ETH price dropped but today the price has rebounded. I believe in the future ETH will increase over the BTC. ETH is a lot of investors and they are more useful than BTC. Future ETH will be the leading digital currency. I was holding ETH and waited patiently.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: