Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Ethereum (ETH)  (Read 6346 times)
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:26:04 PM

I think ethereum will reach a high price by this year, as it is a very valuable coin from all existing ones. Almost all projects are carried out on the ether platform.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:46:41 PM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.

You are right if you choose ethereum for investment, because ethereum is the best altcoin and potentially growing and increasing in value. Ethereum has a good future and your future will be good with ethereum.

baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:38:45 AM

Yes, the future of ETH is quite possible to compete with BTC, currently ETH is growing again, a good signal for investors at the end of the year. The market has recovered.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

The future of ETH depends on Vitalik (if he possess 70 millions of ETH...). For the moment, ETH is in a very good position.
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:55:44 AM

I was very confident with Ethereum, but it seems that there are a number of problems related to scaling and using the news I read in the last few days. If these problems are solved, they can see much higher levels. I hope negative news is not affected much by investors
Garret44eza

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

It is a good idea if you are planning to buy it at this time as the prices are at its best.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

Looks bright because we are down to one third of the ATH price and if the markets are showing signs of booming, which means Ethereum should test that ATH in the coming weeks or months.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

Ethereum was indeed a promising technology, able to catch up with Bitcoin. It will be easier for Etherum to continue this success. Companies interesting blockchain-based software is more suited to ethereum technology.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

Ethereum has already begun to prove itself. It is time to show beautiful ascents. I think you will rise much more. I need to stay on track.

grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

eth was on a good pace right now, had a steady rise following bitcoin chart. still worth to buy i guess
meatygeiger

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

The analysis is that the price will increase in future. So buy, hold and then sell at a profit.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:50:56 PM

Ethereum has already begun to prove itself. It is time to show beautiful ascents. I think you will rise much more. I need to stay on track.

It will already the bull market time has come, Eth is showing lot of positive about the market and it will increase it's price. We have to wait patience until the price start increasing even higher.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

Ethereum has a big problem with scaling, I hope they will solve it soon.
Just a matter of time, and all such problems will be solved. Other than this, Ethereum indeed is a beautiful invention. Though it is a way too slow to be called as digital currency but I am amazed at its strength that no altcoin has been able to take throne from it even after 9 years or so. Ethereum is more trustworthy coin as compare to BCH or EOS but it is second to bitcoin.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:23:50 AM

In 2 days the SEC will decide if Ripple or ethereum is a security or not. If it's then the price will probably dump really hard because exchange may stop all eth and ripple trading.
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.

The future of ethereum is sure to be very good in the future, because ethereum is a coin that has good prospects and also the value of ethereum will continue to increase.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

In 2 days the SEC will decide if Ripple or ethereum is a security or not. If it's then the price will probably dump really hard because exchange may stop all eth and ripple trading.
I think we have these coin with us for a long period now and raising such question after ages is a bit late. Even if the final statement won’t be in the favor of ripple or Ethereum, people won’t leave them and is there was any security issue, respective holders won’t have these in their wallets for sure. Let’s just hope for the best and I personally feel like, these coins are not going anywhere.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

Future ETH will probably be equal to BTC, this time ETH price is down but the fact that ETH is the most potential coin today. Probably the coin to lead the Crypto market in the future.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

I believe ethereum will have a good future, so making ethereum as a long-term investment is the right choice, because ethereum will provide a good profit.

Mohondoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

From the beginning until now, i always optimistic with ethereum. I'm sure this coin will more valuable than btc.
Because as much as i know, the ethereum has more users and has a good team of development, and also its increased the security section.
Geor

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

In my opinion Ethereum have the most promising future among altcoins nowadays. It is even the second used crypto currency after Bitcoin actually, its price keep increasing fastly and its developping with time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: