Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:38:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: would you live in a country that use bitcoin as official currency?  (Read 5245 times)
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:02:20 PM

is all place in the country use bitcoin as the payment maybe i will join that country, we don't afraid about the bitcoin price will go down and go up. and then the price of bitcoin will stable than now because people in that country use bitcoin as the payment, so the price in international will stable
Yeah in my country the use of the bitcoin has become very easy because a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and the bitcoin will be the best currency at the same time, I hope the bitcoin will increase the value and the price I hope in the future a lot of the people will buy the bitcoin and this is the reason why all the people are getting in the bitcoin and I can see the bitcoin future getting brighter.
Faith Joy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:06:56 PM

would you live in a country that use bitcoin as official currency?
assume that you're living there and get paid also in bitcoin. do you think it's possible to live in a country when one day the currency go up or down in 20%?
Yes of course I would like to live in a country that uses bitcoin as their official currency. I don't think it's possible that a country would have fixed prices in Bitcoins. For example smartphone XY for 0.1 BTC. However it is possible that the prices would be pegged to US dollar or other fiat and the price in bitcoins would change every minute according to the exchange rate. I can imagine this in a smaller country, island for example. And the country needs to be progressive and high-tech because everyone would need to adapt, even saleswoman at the market who sells fruit, she would need to accept payment in bitcoin.I think it would be really awesome.
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:56:08 AM

bitcoin is ilegal in my country
my country's government forbids bitcoin as a means of transactions
i think with this way (not forbid bitcoin) can make economic in my country more advanced
i hope in next year or soon , my country's government legals bitcoin for transactions
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:01:49 AM

assume that you're living there and get paid also in bitcoin. do you think it's possible to live in a country when one day the currency go up or down in 20%?
I would love to live i. a country where Bitcoin is legal as a currrncy. In that way, i will be able to use Bitcoin as a real currency and as an investment at the same time. With that, I will earn huge profit and also will be able to make use of the advantages of Bitcoin. Hoping that in the near future, more countries will make bitcoin legal so that more people will experience the benefits of Bitcoin.
dikiyono

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:17:21 AM

in my opinion strongly agree because it is very easy for all transactions. Looks like it's not possible
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:22:01 AM

I would love to live i. a country where Bitcoin is legal as a currrncy. In that way, i will be able to use Bitcoin as a real currency and as an investment at the same time. With that, I will earn huge profit and also will be able to make use of the advantages of Bitcoin. Hoping that in the near future, more countries will make bitcoin legal so that more people will experience the benefits of Bitcoin.

In my country Bitcoin is legal. But our central bank and legislative house is currently studying bitcoin and the whole crypto world. They might impose more regulations in the near future. Taxes is what hurts most if in case they will implement highers taxes at this. Too much volatility on Bitcoin price is what makes it hard to be widely accepted by large companies.
Unilevear

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:24:36 AM

I don't want to live im country that only uses bitcoin as their official currency. It is hard to imagine a place where paper money are useless and digital currencies are the one with value. We got used to paper money and for me it will be a hassle in some ways if we use digital currency for every single transactions we are doing.
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:30:26 AM

I dont think so. Because the value of bitcoin is continously fluctuating. It is good if the value of bitcoin is stable and it is less hassle if it is implemented properly.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:30:52 AM

Absolutely yes, Usually the payouts in campaign's are delay but its ok as long as the value is very high and the job they are producing is consistent. There are some country that are using crypto currency in their transactions like buying goods, One of the example is dubai, Some of the restaurants over there are accepting bitcoins.
But still, it is hard to rely only on signature campaigns. Even if it is consistent, you are not sure if you will always get accepted in every campaign you applied for. Another thing is that we all know Bitcoin's price is volatile and as of now, we don't have any solution for that problem. My point is, it is still better to live in a country where you can use both fiat money and digital currencies together.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:31:27 AM

yeah i want to live in a country that bitcoin is the mode of payment or the universal currency because some of money comes in bitcoin. if this will be happen it lessen the hussle in converting all my bitcoin to real money. i can use it easily and no need to exchange it.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:12:42 AM

Bitcoin is currency and currency is life and it keep a country going,if the country sees Bitcoin as official currency than that  will be no problem
noel2123

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:28:56 AM

I am afraid that it was not going to happen , national currency will never be replaced by some cryptocurency who they don't have control with ! however they could create there own cryptocurrency but expect it that it would be controlled and it's definitely not going to be bitcoin.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:35:58 AM

in my opinion strongly agree because it is very easy for all transactions. Looks like it's not possible

f bitcoin becomes the official currency ,, and we have to use bitcoin when buying anything, it is not effective.
because every time we transaction bitcoin there is a transaction fee ,,
in small and large amounts the same cost, we will lose.and also if internet shutdown .then we can do anything.if we use bitcoin as an official currency we are dependable on internet.which is not satisfied.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:42:36 AM

Since i support the idea of bitcoin, im willing to live in a country that uses bitcoin as their official currency. Transaction of money will not be a problem anymore since bitcoin has the capability to send and receive money in an easy and secured way. Also, we can gain profit with the bitcoin that we have since its price is unstable. We can trade our bitcoin if its price go high and harvest our profit.

beezunus

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:44:06 AM

currently bitcoin can not be used as currency in my country but in my country already have official office of bitcoin, hopefully bitcoin can be fully used in my country and become trigger of bitcoin increase
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:45:12 AM

a country should have an official local currency but if there is such a territory it seems rather risky because of the changing currency value. I think with the many users of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin it would interest if lived in a place like that.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:46:28 AM

a country should have an official local currency but if there is such a territory it seems rather risky because of the changing currency value. I think with the many users of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin it would interest if lived in a place like that.

Maybe a country that has an official fiat money that is also convertible into a crypto currency. That will be the future looks like. I would consider myself living in a crypto friendly country too. Currently it is unimaginable for a country to have a decentralized official crypto currency. Volatility will be a big problem.
Komandor8957

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:51:39 AM

No, I would not want to live this way, because the prices for products would vary each and this would affect my overall earnings and family budget. I think if the whole country used bitcoin, this would not be a problem.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:56:58 AM

i think so if that official i think other will follow the rules by the laws

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:57:59 AM

Its an unique places to live definitely however there is no such things as currency going up or down in 20%, most likely the value of your own currency deflate or inflate. Bitcoin was used by lots of internet and annonymous user, its more like USD now which can be used all over the world but i dont really sure if i want to live in a currency that use bitcoin as there is no recognition from others country if they are willing to accept the bitcoin or not in global
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: