Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: would you live in a country that use bitcoin as official currency?  (Read 5246 times)
Nerobasta
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 67

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:23:51 PM

My answer for this question will be yes I might try or think of a country worth migrating who uses bitcoins. But of course I will still need to have enough bitcoins myself to be able to live to that country. Like anyone migrating to a different nation we will still need enough money as a start up in living in that new environment. And if that country uses bitcoins then It will be a great advantage for me be.
Aziel29

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:42:00 PM

Of course not. I personally prefer a stable life, then what if our own official currency is not stable? I wouldnt want to live in a country where the money is not stable because many goods and many modes of purchases can become complicated real quick if ever the price decreases or increases rapidly.
Javed zaman

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

If bitcoin becomes an official currency then it would be difficult for everyone to manage their daily expenses, as the prices of the commodities will fluctuate very much.
Tsugihara

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

bitcoin is the digital currency, so when we want to buy something it must be transferred, indirectly real and it is very ineffective
lampukoe lumo

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

Yes I very much want to live in a country that uses bitcoin as legal tender,because with bitcoin as legal tender we no longer need to go-go outside the house to buy bitcoin and we also no longer need to carry cash wherever we go,we know very risky if you bring the cash with the amount that many,if with bitcoin we're more expensive.
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:18:10 PM

yes, I really want to live in a country that receives bitcoin as a legitimate currency, because I really want to buy everything I want with bitcoin. besides that I also igin do everything always associated with bitcoin not with real currency.
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

it may be difficult, for the first time but I am sure if it is settled long enough to get used to it. so basically I want to live in that country.  Grin
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:20:05 PM

By using it as the official currency, does it mean that I will pay my foods, the candies that I buy and buying everyday things? Does it mean that it also has price fluctuations from time to time? For example, when you stroll around the mall with bitcoin = 10k for an hour and proceed to the cashier, the bitcoin price became 8k only. That will be a problem. Well, if that's what you mean, then there are also transaction fees. I think it is better to leave bitcoin as it is.
As a the official currency of a whole country, Bitcoins would be accepted by almost everyone and every retailer in the said country. I will be using FIAT to make most of my purchases because i don't want to realise that i used an amount that could be used to buy a house to purchase some food to eat.
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:51:41 PM

I would love to live in a place wherein Bitcoin was mainly used. How exciting it was, right? If that happens, I think it will lessen the ups and down of Bitcoin's price. I guess if many people are holding Bitcoin, then it's price will stabilize. That's how I think it is. Correct me if I'm wrong.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
rajsimran

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

our country don't accept bitcoin.cryptocurrency is illegal in our country. I think there is no country which use bitcoin as official currency.Hope few country will accept after few years.
cryptocurrenciesboom

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

Yes, I would not mind living in Japan, because they officially allowed to use bitcoin. However, I want more countries to adopt such a concept, and that bitcoin should become an alternative to fiat money.

fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:30:36 PM

By the time we are able not only to spend bitcoin, but also to get paid in it, its price will stabilize, as it is interconnected things. And of course, I would like to be a resident of this country.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:51:11 PM

Of course, the more that I am ready for it, having a few bitcoins. However, it will not reach my country very soon, and for me bitcoin is only a means for investment.
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:15:59 PM

Of course I would like to, because bitcoin would completely transform the modern financial system. Yes, the price is still unstable, but thanks to this bitcoin can generate income. However, the full implementation of bitkin in use directly as a currency, will not happen very soon.
Chaser35

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:53:09 PM

If I was alive, I could be the King of Bitcoin right now because I'm following so much and trying to buy.
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:17:48 PM

would you live in a country that use bitcoin as official currency?
assume that you're living there and get paid also in bitcoin. do you think it's possible to live in a country when one day the currency go up or down in 20%?

exactly like japan they've started use bitcoin for paying thier workers and they use bitcoin to buy and sell stuff because in it and its technology that's they keep using though it drops and pops and again and again
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:22:34 PM

I would definitely prefer to live in a country that uses bitcoin as an official currency. We all know bitcoin has huge fluctuations, but it is also a fact that the starting price was very low in the range of $1. So if the crypto currency of the country starts at around $1 and increase to the recent numbers, then you still made a huge profit even if it goes down for 20%.
Avrille14

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

It really defends, in my country now bitcoin is just making its name. If these crypto world be succesful and have its stability on currency why not. But if this world will be unpredictable  and on a high risk maintenance i will say No.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:18:33 PM

For this time it is impossile, but in the future some countries will begin such experiments. I do not know how decentralized and therefore secured it will be but i believe we will be the witnesses of this)

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:46:33 PM

Yes, i would live in that country that bitcoin is an official currency, because its easy to use and no hazard unlike in other currency. I think its really excitement that in reality you can already use it. Because i believe bitcoin in the future it will be an international currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: