Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:41:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you Trust the MOST?  (Read 5314 times)
cryptokitty

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:56:51 AM

What Coin do you trust with your life to put your life savings/gains in?

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx

I always trust bitcoin than other new coin. Bitcoin has been there for how many years. I don't see any reason of not trusting this coin.

I don't use and trust any wallet.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:38:29 AM

I think the coin that I would do trust the most and am currently putting some of my savings to is Bitcoin and with regard to the wallet I am using to store that savings, I am actually using a hardware wallet for that amount of coins for savings.
LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:49:24 PM

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx
Ofcourse Bitcoin. No doubt with that. I am also investing in Risecoin..
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:00:02 PM

Recently i become a faitful follower of neblio, bought just after the ico and have a nice return at this point. It has the potential to surpass stratis so the price can grow a lot more, the other interesting one is embermine family (MBRS), great CEO, and communication from the team, updated whitepaper coming this week or early november). I also find sphre great, experienced team, don't know why the price is still low though.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:58:42 PM

I think the ETH is the most trust coin. Because many altcoins are created from the ETH platform. So It helps many teams in the world can make their coin to ICO for their project.
Eth could be a nice investment to participate in though with the amount of people investing in other things it will be hard to make the price go up unless there was a valid reason. Maidsafe is the coin that I would invest in to make the most money safely.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:45:54 AM

What do you mean by the word "trust"? Technology, anonymity, developers, community or any specific characteristic of the coin? I'm currently into DeepOnion, it's a pretty solid coin that has all the given markers I just mentioned. Regarding tech and anonymity, its primary focus of operation is under the TOR network. Everything you do can't be tracked by anyone else as soon as the transaction goes through. They have the DeepVault feature - allows onion members to store file validation credentials (hashes of files) within the blockchain, so if a hash is changed you are certified that the file isn't intact.

The community support for DeepOnion is widespread and solid, unlike some coins that comes into the market and get dumped immediately. Developers had been working on the project and beating the deadline on the roadmps on time. You can check out more about the coin here: https://deeponion.org/.

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:29:42 AM

Btc would be on top of the survey. It is definitely the most trusted because it already proved it's worth even in critical times and always becoming stronger every year.
coleman268

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:34:39 AM

REQ if you don't count coins like NEO/ETH. At a 36mil market cap currently while being backed by YCombinator and ING bank it's a no brainer and has a high chance of succeeding
hgmarral

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:49:40 AM

BTC by far is safest, it will end up being used as a store of value - like gold for the crypto world, hard to see it being displaced and being in less demand than any other coin
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:04:31 PM

Thx
ethereum, yes it's the only coin that can convince me to make a profit and also ethereum has a personal wallet that can secure all my savings, although the end of this ethereum wallet is being vulnerable by hackers but I always hope it will never happen again.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:41:50 PM

in all altcoin member etherum is the best coin in the history and the interest of people are also increasing very quickly because etherum is still very cheaper and their price is increasing with time. so we can conclude that  etherum has a very bright future and is the best option for trading or investment.
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:45:41 PM

I would say my vote here would go to the big ones BTC and ETH! They have both proven they are here to stay!

atronax

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:50:57 PM

Lets god hear your words. Waiting eagerly for ethereum to restore it's previous glory.
YaChou

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:51:43 PM

for me it's ETH and LISK Smiley))
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:00:57 PM

I think the ETH is the most trust coin. Because many altcoins are created from the ETH platform. So It helps many teams in the world can make their coin to ICO for their project.
Eth could be a nice investment to participate in though with the amount of people investing in other things it will be hard to make the price go up unless there was a valid reason. Maidsafe is the coin that I would invest in to make the most money safely.

Maidsafe is one of project for long term, even I can say it is very long term because it look like as a IOU project than a token or normal cryptocurrency. But about the risk of this project for long term, I do not think it is high risk as other projects.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:29:47 PM

Btc would be on top of the survey. It is definitely the most trusted because it already proved it's worth even in critical times and always becoming stronger every year.
bitcoin prices continue to rise throughout the year, with continuous price increases this year so as to convince more people to invest in them. Many people succeed by trading and investing in this bitcoin digital currency, although this year a hard fork twice happens but does not make the bitcoin price weaken. But after the bitcoin split, the price increase always happens so more people who believe investing in bitcoin can obviously be very profitable.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:47:39 PM

in all altcoin member etherum is the best coin in the history and the interest of people are also increasing very quickly because etherum is still very cheaper and their price is increasing with time. so we can conclude that  etherum has a very bright future and is the best option for trading or investment.
It goes without any doubt that ethereum is numnber one altcoin uptil now and it has the largest community among altcoins. We cannot doubt it with future either by reading the past performance. However, it is not the coin that I will trust the most. When it comes to all, bitcoin is what I can trust blindly. It has never hurt me financially. I am not a trader, just a holder so I earn bitcoin and keep them in my wallet. This is my investment also.
janjims007

Activity: 181

Jan

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:17:02 AM

Always in Bitcoin and altcoin under BTC.Little disappointment in any airdrop coins.sooner or later the free airdrop becomes dead.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:00:37 PM

Bitcoin has no mercy, alts are gushing blood...new ATH coming very soon
LOL. And the blood on the floor is pretty bad they are getting thicker. Bitcoins aren't even nice to do some good justice on them.

No altcoin can be trusted since they have always been pumped anyway. However, this does not mean the alts won't get back on their feet as people start realizing it is just all about the fork and this is even a pretty good time to have some loaded. However, BCG and 2x will even give bitcoin more boost once people dump them fast for bitcoin core.
It is true that bitcoin in the last weeks has been giving a beating to altcoins but at the same time it was impossible for alts to keep the high prices they had, they had their own bubble and while bitcoin went up as well the speed at which altcoins went up was a lot faster, so there was no way those prices could last any more time however if I could choose an alt to trust I will pick LTC.
jomz312

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

The coin that i trust them most is the following.
1.BTC
2.BCH
3.MONERO
4Light coin
This are the coin that i trust them most, especially the BTC and BCH because btc is still the leading of all vertual currencies in cryptocurrencies world market and BCH is an example of an evolve cryptocurrency that is ready for real world use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: