Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:22:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20394 times)
collins 2

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:34:01 AM

Yes if i may say...A friend that introduced me into bitcoin has been testfying before ientered and has also recorded another smile of money yesterday.Bitcoin is really changing the world and lives.

same thing here too, btc is really changing lifes. and one thing about the changes which i really appreciate very well about btc is that is trying to bridge the gape between the rich and the poor. so i'm really happy to belong to the system.btc pls up up!!!!
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:38:49 AM

I believe so myself, bitcoin is changing the world. How we live and spend our money and do business. Bitcoin is helping us do business all over the world in no time. Bitcoin transaction is cheap, fast, and instant.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:55:50 AM

Bitcoin has started to change our lives and change the way we pay. Now prices have become so high that we do not know if this is a good sign. A convenient means of payment will not be reduced to a means of speculation profitable.
Yes indeed there is no doubt that bitcoin is changing world as it changed a life of thousands of people around the world and that’s why world going to accept bitcoin because bitcoin is now very stable and popular in market and its price is also very high as compare to any other currency so I agree with you that bitcoin is changing the world.

Yes I agree, Bitcoin can change the world and especially to our lives because in the near future, I am really sure that Bitcoin is the one we will always use. I agree that it can really change because having gadgets right now is very popular and bitcoin too is a popular cryptocurrency that is very stable. There is no doubt that bitcoin can change the life of many people.

yes and the technology are getting higher and on how does it made to be so influencial are so good so just like on how it can be more popular the way on how does this kind of currency made be so indemand are good also , so we all know that it can really have a great future.
shendeaz

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:59:12 AM

Yes, bitcoin is changing our lives. Bitcoin transactions easy. Bitcoins have low fees. Bitcoin is anonymous, only to the user. Bitcoin is scarcity and is a good investment. Bitcoin brings convenience to our lives. I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin. Smiley
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:01:36 AM

Yes bitcoin will be changing the world. It helpful to communicate with all country people and get the more information from bitcoin. it will give opportunity for invest you bitcoin. You will improve your business process. Bitcoin will accept in legal way. So it never filled and give more information.
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:33:55 AM

Yes if i may say...A friend that introduced me into bitcoin has been testfying before ientered and has also recorded another smile of money yesterday.Bitcoin is really changing the world and lives.
It may change the world particularly our living. Bitcoin can modernize our lives and it helps us on how to earn money.  Aside from that let's take this as part of our development, productivity and to level up ourselves using the technology. Bitcoin can help us to change our lives to become more productive.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:28:46 PM

It may change the world particularly our living. Bitcoin can modernize our lives and it helps us on how to earn money.  Aside from that let's take this as part of our development, productivity and to level up ourselves using the technology. Bitcoin can help us to change our lives to become more productive.
That is true and because of bitcoin, i'm concerned for my time and i am conservative in spending those time because i know that every hour is worth a lot of money so i will spend it wisely on the things that will give me good result or returns. Bitcoin is now a workplace for me because this is my main job and that is why i have a healthy pocket because of the great opportunity of bitcoin.
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:38:57 PM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

Other people they called bitcoin the new currency of the world because other establishment accept bitcoin in selling products
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:50:29 PM

That is true and because of bitcoin, i'm concerned for my time and i am conservative in spending those time because i know that every hour is worth a lot of money so i will spend it wisely on the things that will give me good result or returns. Bitcoin is now a workplace for me because this is my main job and that is why i have a healthy pocket because of the great opportunity of bitcoin.
Indeed, some bounty campaigns paid for worker a lot of money. Example Spectre campaign I am promoting, this campaign can give me $25 per post but in the value of token. However, I thought I do not need to spend $25 to buy this token through crowdsale and it gave me chance to earn it through my job.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:35:30 AM

Bitcoin is really changing the world. The idea of bypassing banking system which is sometimes not that very accessible and not that very secure. But I think the problem that bitcoin would encounter in the future is that very few people would be able to access this kind of system because of lack of knowledge and financial problems..
Anyone will be able to access bitcoin, the issue for some may be the fact that you need access to computers to be able to use bitcoin and while there are many computers and smart phones at the same time there is still a significant amount of the population of the world that are going to be unable to have access to bitcoin and that means that bitcoin has a limit in the amount of people it can reach.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:43:39 AM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

Yes, I agree with you with the help of bitcoin bitcoin there so many life of people are save and survive of lacking with their financial need needs, jobs and even their necessities in their everyday needs, I can see Bitcoin clearly that it really help other people to change their life and  I hope that this will never end for the sake of us.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
vincentallstar

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:18:50 AM

Bitcoin has started to change our lives and change the way we pay. Now prices have become so high that we do not know if this is a good sign. A convenient means of payment will not be reduced to a means of speculation profitable.
Yes indeed there is no doubt that bitcoin is changing world as it changed a life of thousands of people around the world and that’s why world going to accept bitcoin because bitcoin is now very stable and popular in market and its price is also very high as compare to any other currency so I agree with you that bitcoin is changing the world.

Yes I agree, Bitcoin can change the world and especially to our lives because in the near future, I am really sure that Bitcoin is the one we will always use. I agree that it can really change because having gadgets right now is very popular and bitcoin too is a popular cryptocurrency that is very stable. There is no doubt that bitcoin can change the life of many people.

We know that our technology is so rapidly changing, such as the development of different countries when it comes to technology. And I agree and I believe the digital currency is one of the most innovative ways to develop different countries around the world due to its unique benefits to us, especially in our business and in everyday life.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:27:50 AM

Yes, bitcoin is rapidly changing our world and I think by 2030 the all world will use crypto currencies and the blockchain technology!
lifengpu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:28:04 PM

Bitcoin really changes the world and will continue to do so, perhaps in the future it will even become the currency that the whole world will enjoy
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:00:51 PM

it's true bitcoin has greatly affected the various things in our world right now, I've also felt a bit of change and a different way of viewing after getting to know bitcoin ..
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
After I knew bitcoin dalah my life was a lot of changes during my life in the world today by knowing bitcoin.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:11:08 PM

Yes it is changing the world a lot. As for me, It changed my financial state. My financial insufficiency before has changed. My allowance is more than enough now that I can sustain my family needs now. It also change my habit after work. From computer games to staying up until morning for bitcoin. Before, I always hang out with my friends first and spend money with them, these days, I was just doing an online job to earn bitcoin and to secure my future.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:33:01 PM

Yes i truly believe that it really is changing the world bit by bit, no doubts about that.
No one cam really deny this. Evem the governments that ban bitcoin or turn a blind eye to its possibilities to make the world better cannot deny that fact nor do anything to stop it. That is why i am collecting and collecting then holding as much as i can whenever i can. Because i believe in it so much.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:26:17 PM

Its true bitcoin is changing the world. By providing its benefits most of bitcoin users earning from it and changing there life style and not only fulfilling there needs through it but also their wishes. Bitcoin is a side income from our most of the community members  here. Even i heard a lot of people left their jobs because of bitcoins as bitcoins jobs are more high paying.
ASKoranteng

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:41:36 PM

Bitcoin is changing the world in so many ways. Below are some of the reasons why bitcoin is changing the world.
1. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency introduced and is widely accepted worldwide.
2. Bitcoin transactions are instant, safe and secured and does not depend on banks for transactions.
3. Bitcoin is making business transactions easier since it is accepted worldwide.
4. Bitcoin offers real time transaction responses
Daektum

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:43:44 PM

Not only the world but us. Bitcoin helped a lot of people to have their basic needs even though they are jobless/unemployed, student, housewives etc. We are on a modern world; we are full of brand new technologies and gadgets and we found the helpful side job on the internet. Bitcoin is changing the world because it helps small people to be a big one. It helps people that wants to put up a business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: