Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20386 times)
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:09:01 AM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

Bitcoin changes the consciousness of people. It is caused by a human factor, one has succeeded in telling others and so has gone, but in fact it is just an investment in nowhere with an incomprehensible result. After all, you can lose a lot and get it.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCYogi

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:24:54 AM

Bitcoin has changed how finance industry has worked. BTC forced the white collar people with rules and regulation to accepted the free and revolutionizing technology.

This is just start CBOE, CME and next will be more coming.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:12:11 AM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

Bitcoin changed my way of thinking about technological developments,
and Bitcoin got me out from my old job  Cheesy

I hope you are not depending on signature campaigns to feed yourself but rather you have invested decently in bitcoin with your savings from your old job? Many ion this forum these days are all about the little earnings they get from participating in a campaign and are as a result quitting their jobs. This is not a healthy development and the earlier such folks understand the better.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:14:33 AM

In my own opinion, Bitcoin is not changing the world. Bitcoins can be used by anyone even for better or for worst and what i only mean is that the world revolves depending on the people who are living in it if it will be a nice place to live or it will be a very unpleasant place to live on.

sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:30:55 AM

It truly is, along with how the internet changes the way we view learning and information and even communication bitcoin now comes showing us a different view in currency, trading and marketing options and also provides a lot of different opportunities for different kind of people regardless of status and education to somehow have a chance of being successful financially.

Bryan13

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:32:12 AM

Yes bitcoin is changing the world, it changing the peoples life. It helps people to have a good life. I see some of my friends really changed their life because of bitcoin. So now i really want to change our life, bitcoin please help us 😄 So if all people will have knowlege about btc. It will really change the world
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:37:53 AM

I no doubt bitcoin can change the world. Until now we can see the user of bitcoin become develop. Bitcoin does not know by few people but many people. As an investment, bitcoin controlled the world in the online way. Internet era will stay for a long time and more develop until the future, bitcoin will stay still as long as internet is life. Internet and bitcoin will become a great pair in changing the world in all of aspect of life.
It will take time, yes. There are so many people who even don’t know what bitcoin is. And all those who are educated they even don’t know the bitcoin and its uses and advantages and everything related to it, it is dire need of time to accurate advertising campaigns for making bitcoin known to every individual out there who is willing to make money but don’t know the chances that bitcoins provide.
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:08:30 AM

Yes if i may say...A friend that introduced me into bitcoin has been testfying before ientered and has also recorded another smile of money yesterday.Bitcoin is really changing the world and lives.
alisafox2017

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:50:13 AM

Undoubtedly, the state deceives people in every way, sucking out the latter and turning people into slaves. Bitcoin changes people, their attitude to life and thinking, and most importantly Bitcoin hits the global banking system. And what does every entrepreneur get for this? - Full freedom of movement and financial independence from the state. Grin
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:52:03 AM

Yes bitcoin changed our lives but i don't think it changes the world. It changed our lives when it comes to financial status and changed our economy in a better way. As our financial status gets better the better our economy will be but i don't think it change the world because we can't changed the fact that the world is getting worst, poverty is getting worse as well as the mulnutrition, corruption and such things.
Maxre

Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:01:47 PM

bitcoin is now a part of my life.
now bitcoin has become an addiction that I can not really release until now.
I thank you to the bitcoin creator who has changed my life financially.

Ranger4R

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:04:29 PM

Slowly, but it is happening!  So, yes bitcoin can and would change the world and I think in some countries bitcoin have already played a very big role in their economy and its also reduce unemployment in some countries as well! So I hope governments will not screw us all!   Roll Eyes
Waleed rose

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:07:01 PM

Millions of people are unemployed and are searching for jobs all around the world but now bitcoins is doing a great work because those who were searching for the jobs now they don't need any job because they are in the world of bitcoins and are living a good life with bitcoins that's why bitcoins is changing the world by eliminating poverty and joblessness.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:09:45 PM

Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our assets.

yes, bitcoin changes people lives. people are becoming dependent to bitcoin. Others are leaving their job to full time on bitcoin.  Some are giving time for bitcoin rather than other things. And  others are using bitcoin on business. It can open many new opportunities to many people.
Well for me I think the word won't change but the people who uses bitcoin will be the one who changes because we know that a lot of people change because of money.
xiaomingdada

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:13:55 PM

Yes. Bitcoin is changing our lives. The potential of bitcoin is huge. Bitcoin made us get rich quick. More and more people know bitcoin. More and more people are willing to invest bitcoin. Many places began to announce the acceptance of bitcoin payments. Bitcoin era will come. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
shahinurit

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:19:02 PM

From my point of view, bitcoin really changed the world, especially in me.it is free and open worldwide, decentralized currency, anonymous, with low fees of transactions, and also having a big community supporting it. it made me become totally self-sufficient. before meningeal bitcoin, I always depend on others in matters concerned with money. but, since knowing bitcoin, it made me become more independent. Grin
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:24:27 PM

I can truly feel it. BTC is rolling out an change. It is spreading quick and for the same number of that has experienced BTC can state it's extremely changing the world. Just that many are yet to begin utilizing it. In spite of the fact that I am thinking the more individuals turn into the raucous and dangerous it progresses toward becoming. Be that as it may till at that point. BTC is evolving me.
BitcoinPC

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:31:27 PM

I agreed, as you mentions, becasue bitcoin has changing our business style and it effect on our living way. Then definitely bitcoin can change the world. But i can't say it properly that bitcoin can change the whole world, but our bitcoin users 100% certain on it that bitcoin has changed their financial life.  
EddiezWalkeryp

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:36:26 PM

Third, I have the most feeling, I am a tourist. Often go to all parts of the world to play. Since I have bitcoin and other encryption currencies, it is very easy to exchange currencies, so I can easily find miners in different countries. They are very willing to exchange their national currencies with me. Now I can travel easily with my mobile phone.
ambivvvert

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:54:03 PM

In the early times, the understanding of currency was a hand held piece of paper that is used for purchase, in which security was an issue. Handling physical materials like paper or some metals that has a value, keeping it by your side all the time takes some risk. But in todays world the idea of storing value digitally, the cryptocurrency, give a more secure and reliable transactions. That's were Bitcoin changes the world, changing the way we handle, secure, and transaction for money. 
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: