Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20386 times)
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:40:05 PM

Yes  of course, bitcoin changes the world and the way of living since it created by satoshi Nakamoto in 2008. Bitcoin changes the way of lifestyle of a ordinary people. It helps to the society to go cashless. Bitcoin changes the money transaction method. Due to Decentralized nature of Bitcoin it doesn't comes under any government terms and conditions. Bitcoin is also used for trading, so it is produce a new of trading with out using physical money. Bitcoin provides economical freedom to many teenager, students and middle class people. Due to increase demand of bitcoin, Bitcoin produces a hype of using  virtual money in the society  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
asma555

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:52:48 PM

yes,bitcoin changed the world.it helps to change life,helps to live better,helps to do something better,helps to help others.bitcoin changed me.it also helps to change the world.

=≡ mHealthcoin ≡=  [。MINE, YOUR HEALTH ! 。]
▐| Providing a free health platform to manage your healthiness |▌
TELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERGITHUB
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:56:14 PM

I don't know about everyone but about myself yes for sure my life or you can say the world for me has changed from the day i joined BITCOIN.It changed the way of investments,transactions and payments.My interest ,business priorities way of doing business has completely changed because of BITCOIN.N i m sure that this is happening with every newbie.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
yopaa

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:08:15 PM

unquestionably after some time bitcoin will achieve its prominence in different nations and can be utilized for different motivations behind exchanges either for installment or for exchange and speculation exchanges, in light of the fact that the value variances that apply to the bitcoin framework gives favorable position in working together in the field of exchanging and venture.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:32:41 PM

It is time for the current world order and transactions to change, many economic problems and poverty that continues to increase due to a particular currency is used as a measure for transactions so it depends on the currency.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:34:33 PM

"Blockchain" by itself is just another worthless simple database.
"Bitcoin's Blockchain" has near infinite value due to its security, trustless nature, opensource code, distributed hash, immutability, and its highcost of spam attacks

First, educate yourself and then others. Please checkout the link to the bitcointalk post in my signature titled: How to teach Bitcoin to a 7 year old.

Bitcoin is a secure, decentralized, trustless and open system which cannot be banned nor controlled.

Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it required a central 3rd party to function, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin's value is worth hundreds of billions USD today. Altcoins however are scams, weak, pyramid schemes not offering these values.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to hold the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system. (more than stocks, more than houses, more than gold)

Extra graphics to indicate the worldwide impact on the emergence of bitcoin in its infancy today:

Chart of performance of assets from Xmas 2014 to Dec 1. 2017 (in USD terms):
Bitcoin/USD
S&P 500 Stocks
Real Estate (REITs)
Gold
Bonds

Here are weekly peer-to-peer localbitcoins cash trade data for two random countries as time goes on. Right-most area is the most recent past week.

lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:19:38 PM

I guess I think that changes because many people started to take an interest in it and get profit from it that made their life better
oseventwenty

Activity: 294
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:27:17 PM

It changed me.

That's enough.

Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:30:06 PM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

Somehow maybe, it still depend on the people on what they are going to do or to follow. People just choose what they think can make their life easier. As the time goes by, innovation of bitcoin also moved and it slowly develop in to somthing great. Kust when we look on its price now bitcoin popularity increases and it help lot of people as they continue earning it.
zdrmay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:35:48 PM

Definitely, bitcoin changes the world. It's undeniable. It is very populer any other country. beacause it is high price. Bitcoin income much simpler. And this way the world will change very easily if there is bitcoin. Wink
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:40:11 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

All that you have said is right, the way we transact money or bitcoin is now much more easier and has the lowest fee. Investments nowadays have higher profits or ROI

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:15:05 PM

Somehow maybe, it still depend on the people on what they are going to do or to follow. People just choose what they think can make their life easier. As the time goes by, innovation of bitcoin also moved and it slowly develop in to somthing great. Kust when we look on its price now bitcoin popularity increases and it help lot of people as they continue earning it.
You need to know the reason and the source of money used to pump the price of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin does not automatic raise its value, its value pumped by the whale and of course, they need to have profit after all.
cryptocollecter55

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:49:07 PM

Yes bitcoin is change the world ,it change the world economy and financial condition.now a days people are more connect with cryoto world .it helps to change life,helps to live better,helps to do something better,helps to help others.bitcoin changed me.actually we say that it is a revolution term of world economy.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:24:41 AM

You need to know the reason and the source of money used to pump the price of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin does not automatic raise its value, its value pumped by the whale and of course, they need to have profit after all.

And they won't let the bitcoin turn into a zero value because it was obviously their one of the main source of profit in cryptocurrencies, so what I am saying is that let just ride on what they are doing and make our own path to exit or to make profit.  Bitcoin actually changed the way we invest and gives opportunity for the common people to lift up their current financial situation.

katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:56:09 AM

Yes bitcoin is change the world ,it change the world economy and financial condition.now a days people are more connect with cryoto world .it helps to change life,helps to live better,helps to do something better,helps to help others.bitcoin changed me.actually we say that it is a revolution term of world economy.
Bitcoin has given a new definition to currency, digital currency is revolutionized after the introduction of bitoin. Lot of people are using it and also changed their life. So bitcoin is certainly changing the people means changing the world also.
Powerman001

Activity: 510

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:02:50 AM

for me bitcoin changed my life financially. which I had previously been wondering about the additional income from my salary, now I can be more relaxed and can earn extra income that is even bigger than my current salary. bitcoin is a treasure trove for me.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:30:30 AM

I can't say for now if bitcoin has really changed the world already since if you compare the number of people around the world into the number of people who are involved into digital currencies, its only around 1-2% I think. Bitcoin has changed my way of living. Because of bitcoin, it gives me another source of income and not only the regular 8-5 job. It gives me also opportunity to gain even I'm at home only.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:45:08 AM

for me now on this day bitcoin is very popular and known in the world i hope bitcoin soon will be changing the world by cryptocurrency.

Pussycatdollsexy69

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 05:19:58 AM

Before we use money, we trade some goods to get what we need. After we use money, we know about currency around the world. And now e-money used to make life easier. We don't need to bring much money to buy something. After that, we know bitcoin. Bitcoin can't be used as exchange, nor the official currency. But BITCOIN changes the world with it way! Bitcoin change the lifestyle, change the world with crypthocurrency, and the way of investment and trading. Bitcoin is borderless around the world. People can get many benefits in the bitcoin. Bitcoin is future currency!
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:59:51 AM

Yes, bitcoin is changing the world.  It gives a great impact in our lives.  The opportunity to earn it gives to the people, the concept of investment process, the system of how cryptocurrency works really change the traditional way of earning money.  Bitcoin makes our life easier.  Imagine, through bitcoin even you are at home, you have a chance of earning money.  You can even pay bills using bitcoins and you can save and invest bitcoin without going to banks.  Bitcoin really changing the world.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: