Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:12:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20394 times)
JoshuaBoyd954

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:46:23 AM

Tough question, when computer was invented then only few country was used it at begining and right now how it is using over the  world it goes without saying. So Bitcoin is now in growing stage and changed the world with its peremeter. Obiously it is changing the world and invented a new milestone.
Nabobs Robi

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:22:27 AM

Bitcoin is changing the world. Based on the Bitcoin Open Source Code, other cryptocoarism began to emerge in 2011. From today to today's digital era, the impact of Bitcoin in the world is truly unparallel. In this digital era, Bitcoin can make many improvements in the world as a digital currency. It's coming out. Since the discovery of betacan, it's up to today's world Yabahara unrivaled. Thank you.
zhuiyongliang8

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:33:07 AM

The world is changing bitcoin, which now relies on work and money, and it can also be used for shopping on the Internet, which is much higher than in the past.
Advicerabi

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:47:45 AM

The technology world is now growing rapidly, and anyone who does not accept it will definitely miss it. And I agree the bitcoin has many changes on the world. Those people who want to open her eyes to use bitcoin as investment has been getting the results in the form of profit and of course makes us easier to send and receive money.
clubchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

I believe it will change our way of life, because the emergence of such a virtual currency, just like the early days of e-commerce, emerged in the context of the times.
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

The most effect is on the banking and technology. Bitcoin is known as a currency, then it's somehow align to financial institution and its system too.  Moreover, bitcoin is making big revolution in this category not just a small one, thereby making the old fashion banking (finance) to be obsolete.  Maybe this is the reason why lots of financial institutions are kind of hostile to BTCBTCBTC. Bitcoin seems to be a threat for them.

Digital intelligence slowly changes the way we view people. The technology department (regional technology + IoT technology) included in the cryptocurrency will be widely used (more and more people know bitcoin and other mainstream encryption Digital assets) will gradually form another digital intelligence world, which may or may not be realized now. But at least it is an exchange medium and an asset. The revolutionary meaning inside is huge and will create a digital world.
Fitzwolf

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:45:50 AM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

yes, bitcoin is changing world we used to live. It really helps us to have a better life and give us an opportunity for own sake in the future. 
klser

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:19:22 PM

I think bBitcoin will be the currency for the advancement of online transactions which will make it more convenient. If many people will be able to earn bitcoin,  I think that the economy of a country will also improved too.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

In my own opinion, yes bitcoin is changing some lives especially those bitcoin enthusiasts. As soke lives changes, the world changes from time to time.
Hashes

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

Yes, I really think bitcoin is not just an electronic currency but it also has a tremendous influence on it.
In recent years people around me who are well known bitcoin and this market. I was really puzzled and my friends actually gave up their day job to invest time in bitcoin.
Really amazing what bitcoin has brought us. And I think in the future it will change and influence even more the whole world.
Now bitcoin is legal currency in several countries and one of my facebook friend told me that bitcoin has become legal in their country so they can invest trade and gamble openly so it mean they are able to earn good money from bitcoin. Now I am using bitcoin and I am able to make extra money from investment in bitcoin and I know all this is my saving I will not have to pay for it anymore but it will grow with time. Now I can pay for bills, schools fees and tuition fees even if I am at home so bitcoin made my lie easy.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:02:14 PM

The technology world is now growing rapidly, and anyone who does not accept it will definitely miss it. And I agree the bitcoin has many changes on the world. Those people who want to open her eyes to use bitcoin as investment has been getting the results in the form of profit and of course makes us easier to send and receive money.

Ever since Bitcoin was created in 2009, people and mainstream corporations have paid close attention to it. Since it has changed the way we transact with other entities eliminating the middleman, it has changed our world. Now that governments and central banks are interested in Bitcoin's underlying technology, our world will change for the better in ways we've never thought possible. The decentralization of money, assets, and property, will be quite revolutionary and help make our world a better place.

Since blockchain technology eliminates corruption, fraud, and delivers lower costs than traditional systems, it has a very high possibility of changing our world in the future. Many of us will become early adopters of Bitcoin, as there is still room for growth in the long term. As technology grows at a fast pace, we might be able to see a world where everything is self automated, autonomous, and environmentally friendly. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:11:35 PM

yeah,bitcoin is our real money,butcoin change the world and chenge our life,i want get many bitcoin, so i buy and buy and hodl,i believe blockchain love it
Up to this time, buy-hold earned, but after that a new rule has been added, buy-use-hold is a very effective method today:)

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:27:07 PM

You said the right thing, Because of Bitcoin, we roam in the open sky,I wrote a lot of articles about it,Those who make dollars, it's harder than that, And use and convenience,To analyze the advantages of this, I have to write a lot.I'll just say it's awesome Smiley

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

bitcoms

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

If you wanted to make BTC to change the world in the good way, we should first know how to let other people get access to it. BTC became an international currency and this can change lots of things in the world economy.
rinny

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

Many businesses wish to somehow implement blockchain in their working process now. I think blockchain is really changing the industry. BTC is one of evolution.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:32:35 PM

Yes,  bitcoin started to change our world. The latest technology is so amazing and i just can believe that cryptocurrency exist in our time. Before we cannot easily transfer some Funes but right now we can do it without going to bank and doesnt have to travel anyway.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
desi92

Merit: 106

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

Bitcoin will really change your life as an individual. And with that micro changes in your life result a macro effect in the society. So if you start bitcoin with hardworking and determination you can be successful in your life.

Successful is goal of everybody in financial because with financial freedom we can do everything we want especially in financial.
Hardworking is a must to get successful but at least now bitcoin gives this chance to change our life.
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:29:12 AM

Bitcoin has indeed changed various aspects and beliefs in our lives. I myself is guilty that I changed for the betterment of myself I became more organized and a time keeper. Bitcoin is the perfect escape for all the taxes government and banks impose.This affects our perspective in how we earn money and it has helped various people in uplifting their status in life like earning money to fund their business etc.

Ulyl

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:42:48 AM

Bitcoin telah merubah dunia banyak negara besar yg sudah melegalkan bitcoin ini, sebab itu negara yg tertinggal berlomba" untuk mencoba bitcoin, maka dari itu bitcoin bnyak d minati org dan negara" yg ingin investasi kan, bitcoin ini akan berpengaruh d pasar dunia...bitcoin juga mengubah perilaku manusia menjadi perilaku yg berbisnis, maka dari itu bitcoin sangat mempengaruhi aspek kehidupan kita dan banyak negara..
dobet34

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:48:54 AM

It is a new future.  Grin Look at ICO projects, there are very good ones and they are based on blockchain. Maybe in the year 2020 we can do a lot of more operations.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: