Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20392 times)
Rain Drops

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

I think bitcoin is must be changing our life.Bitcoin is changing our total side.I agree you.it change our bussiness and travels side.beacause it save our poket money.so bitcoin users is always changed.
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:03:46 AM

From the beginning , i have nothing .
i was doing a job in supper shop .  
when i started  to know about bitcoin , i started to earn some money.
my life is changed totally, now  im a self depended man, and i can give some money in my family.
Now i take care of my old parents .
that's the way of changing the life.
love bitcoin , and obviously thanks to god.  
Kachievskiy

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

I think it will changing the world because bitcoin and it was a big help this for the people dont have job yet, they can earn money by doing bitcoin. And i have no doubt bitcoint it will be change someone if he/she interested on bitcoin.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

In many ways! The advent of the bitcoin is a way that has revolutionised the way we now see money and what to do with it.

Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

I think Yes, bitcoin can change the world because bitcoin is one of the important things that needed in the near future. And bitcoin need to change the world to be a great and better environment when it comes to our lifestyle and money currency. and also bitcoin can change the world by doing a lot in the lives of many.Those who are jobless thru bitcoin they earn money in easy way.
Strong1992

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

yes of course bitcoin can change the world, with we continue to follow and persevere inforum this many positive things that we can and many profits we also achieve, for example for now I can make a small business Grin
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

Bitcoin is going to have a huge impact on this world. I believe in its power because at this point it's obvious that bitcoin will become something stronger
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:29:36 AM

If we look at the popularity of bitcoin then we will know that the bitcoin is used by the people in the every country and it is now the word of mouth of the every one we have made some of the steps to become the good expert of this currency like i have design some logos for a user and then he pay me in bitcoin from that time i love bitcoin and i am trying to do good jobs for the earning of bitcoin. Now the people are buying bitcoin and Ethereum NEO and some other Currencies and ICO because they know the importance of these digital money it is so valuable currency in the present time now the market is tough but the future is good.

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:11:38 AM

I think Yes, bitcoin can change the world because bitcoin is one of the important things that needed in the near future. And bitcoin need to change the world to be a great and better environment when it comes to our lifestyle and money currency. and also bitcoin can change the world by doing a lot in the lives of many.Those who are jobless thru bitcoin they earn money in easy way.
Bitcoin is not a place to make money, but it helps the business can have a new payment method to pay the worker on worldwide easily. In the past, we just have Paypal and Visa/Master Card to use for payment on worldwide. But nowadays, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency became one of the best options for payment.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

I think also so comrade. bitcoin is not contributing to the change in people's lives. But this all makes me worry if everyone will mendalimi to use the bitcoin and ask
to the Government as the currency is valid. This is the welcome we must also think together.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

Many states began to use its advanced blocking technology and introduce it into various branches of the state. Even the international banking system recognized the technology of blocking and on its basis, the Ripple coin was created, which allows for a few seconds to transfer financial payments anywhere in the world. Changing the world for an easy used of money and transmitting of transactions. making it easy, and reliable in terms of payment and earning money.

Yes. Bitcoin has changed our world every step of the way. Both banks and governments have shown huge interest in blockchain technology, opening the path towards digital fiat currencies in the future. On the other hand, Ripple has been the major blockchain platform (or DLT) in uniting banks towards improving finance as we know it. As such, Bitcoin's underlying technology had real impact on the way we transact with each other. Maybe in the future, as digital fiat currencies start rolling in, everything would be self-autonomous, where the middleman is removed, and everyday devices would be powered by smart contracts.

Imagine a future where you would just pay with Bitcoin or a digital fiat currency at a gas station with no middleman involved. Or do your shopping at a physical store without the need of cashiers, all with digital payments. Bitcoin has opened that possibility, and it would only be a matter of time before it becomes a reality in our world. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
almuchtara12

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:45:26 PM

with increasingly sophisticated technological advances, the world we live in today is really changing even in the form of money, now we have digital money like bitcoin which gives us extra free transaction. slowly swallowing a bet because of its falsehood that attracts investors to invest and promote crypto currency for use around the world. Bitcoin created this opened the minds of others that the bank is actually not fair enough for its clients ..
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:53:48 PM

Many people until the government is afraid of the presence of bitcoin, according to them bitcoin can threaten the national economic security so that they banned bitcoin, I think bitcoin is a good idea to overcome the difficulties of transaction globally because bitcoin transactions can be faster, cheaper and low cost than banks.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

Bitcoin has changed our business world, the way we make payments, our daily life and our habits. The profits of the banks will decrease. money transfer will be cheaper. New developments in process security will be realized thanks to the blockchain.

Agree. Ever since Bitcoin was created, we began to see changes in how we deal with our financial life. By bringing blockchain technology into the real world, past issues that were associated with double spending and fraud are no longer a threat to our financial ecosystem. As banks have started to grasp the benefits that Bitcoin's blockchain technology provides, there will be a future where every payment made will be auditable, transparent, and free from fraud as governments begin rolling in their own digital currencies.

In this sense, Bitcoin has changed our lives for the better and it will continue to make changes to other aspects of our world such as healthcare, proof of ownership, and more. Thus, if Bitcoin would've never been invented before, we couldn’t have the ability to transact without barriers in a free world. The world as we know it, will probably become an autonomous, self-automated one, powered by the blockchain technology and AI. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rebrokeOO

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

Can I say all of the above coz when bitcoin comes to earth people did not believed it. Now,  almost everyone are interested with bit coin. More or less all over the world of lives, business, money and improving technology.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

Can I say all of the above coz when bitcoin comes to earth people did not believed it. Now,  almost everyone are interested with bit coin. More or less all over the world of lives, business, money and improving technology.

Yes. Before Bitcoin was invented, nobody ever thought that digital money would ever exist or even become seen as a serious monetary system. Once Bitcoin came into the world in 2009, people's vision had changed, and now they have grasped into the true potential of cryptocurrencies. Every day, there has been talks about banks and governments looking to design digital currencies of their own. As such, Bitcoin has changed not only our financial world, but also our very lives as we now make better use of our money, and have the freedom to transact with nearly anyone in the world without any intermediary.

This was not possible before, but thanks to Nakamoto's invention, we could see things take a step in the right direction in the future. Perhaps, within 20 - 30 years from now, everything would be paid for in digital payments, and there will be no need for physical cash at all. Also, almost everything would become automated and self-autonomous, eliminating the need for human intervention at all costs. This is what Bitcoin's underlying technology will bring us, and we should become prepared to embrace it by then. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
marabanda

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:36:40 PM

Certainly bitcoin will change our life. Rather, it will be said that he already did it. He gave a tremendous push to the whole crypt. Bitcoin is a bright future in a decentralized future. As soon as possible ...
Peperi

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

I just think saying Bitcoin is changing the world is exaggerated. Even if it's a great evolution, it's not going to solve climate changing or poverty in the world.
ridwan99

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

Bitcoin was great  opportunity for people.....world wide many people has job less..I think it will changing the world because bitcoin and it was a big help this for the people... And i have no doubt bitcoint it will be change someone if he/she interested on bitcoin.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

I think it will changing the world because bitcoin and it was a big help this for the people dont have job yet, they can earn money by doing bitcoin. And i have no doubt bitcoint it will be change someone if he/she interested on bitcoin.
Bitcoin changing the world they reduce unemployed people they give job. It is a big help for them to earn money. Bitcoin changing there life if she/ he are openminded and interested to earn high income.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: