Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin!  (Read 65695 times)
tlaskows

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:52:09 AM

staff, I updated the wallet, but she stopped the synchronization in block 40k, help me solve it

Don't bother.  Have you not read the thread or looked at the source code which is the same as DSH with few changes in the config file....  maybe you should read a bit about miner gate and bytecoin fiasco.

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
vnhello01

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:13:23 AM

Exchange HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Kilverline

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:29:54 AM

buy with 0.1sts  Grin
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:47:17 PM

Looks like coin is alive if dev posted just a few days ago.  Why are people offering to sell at 0.1 sats?  Or is that a joke?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:30:46 PM

Looks like coin is alive if dev posted just a few days ago.  Why are people offering to sell at 0.1 sats?  Or is that a joke?

It's dead.  I tried to sell my 1 million coins a long time ago.  No one wanted it for free.  It's not a joke. 

Look at the pools.  No one is even mining it.  It was steady 100-200+ KH/s (net) early September.

Dukeywan

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:03:23 AM

The only answer at this point for the coin not to die is to put it on an exchange so the hash rate increases and it has some type of value

i've personally given up on this coin 2500000 mined what a waste of time tbh
kepas

Activity: 426

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:35:02 PM

now it is possible to mine 300K a day on 1 rig... so it costs nothing  Grin
sikka (OP)

Activity: 193

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:37:04 AM

This project was never came out of any GREED. People will keep on saying project dead or other such things.
We have not raised any money from anyone and we have not pushed for exchange to make any profits.

This is a long term project and it will never die. We just wanted to make clear, rest its your wish if you want to mine, dump or talk shit.

We will move with our own pace and community Dev only cheated up by taking advance rewards for work and then just vanish.

We know, this is not the crypto world we have imagined years back, but we totally understand huge gains in crypto brought greed and people who don't care about what blockchain is, what decentralization is and what crypto is.

They think that they will buy or mine a coin and will make 10x profit next day. Real crypto was never about making money, good people build this space for years, mostly without having any greed to just make money.

Again, we are here to stay and make a difference.

Sikka
░▒▓▓▒░Let's take Crypto to The Masses░▒▓▓▒░
THREADGITHUB | TWITTER | REDDIT | Slack | Website
ryptokrypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:23:45 AM

This project was never came out of any GREED. People will keep on saying project dead or other such things.
We have not raised any money from anyone and we have not pushed for exchange to make any profits.

This is a long term project and it will never die. We just wanted to make clear, rest its your wish if you want to mine, dump or talk shit.

We will move with our own pace and community Dev only cheated up by taking advance rewards for work and then just vanish.

We know, this is not the crypto world we have imagined years back, but we totally understand huge gains in crypto brought greed and people who don't care about what blockchain is, what decentralization is and what crypto is.

They think that they will buy or mine a coin and will make 10x profit next day. Real crypto was never about making money, good people build this space for years, mostly without having any greed to just make money.

where is the roadmap and who is working on the items? community dev disappear, who coded the wallet? if you pay less not any coder will work. my 2 cents.
wargamez

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:57:09 AM

where is the roadmap and who is working on the items? community dev disappear, who coded the wallet? if you pay less not any coder will work. my 2 cents.

That's unfortunate. There are many scammers in crypto.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:49:06 AM

Can you tell us more about this coin's future planning?
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:40:06 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 02:56:35 PM by jardine

Looks like coin is alive if dev posted just a few days ago.  Why are people offering to sell at 0.1 sats?  Or is that a joke?

It s funny - project start 21 september and now - 3 months later - only developed is daemon and half-working wallet.
Such a slow progress, it s really take time when we go to exchange stage Grin

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
bakacoin

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:27:51 PM

egolast, bitcoinN, Tcoin, etc...
Sikka?

Bounty For:  GUI Wallet
Bounty For: Wordpress plugin  

Are you going to do anything yourself?

In the meantime, losers will do business for candy wrappers, we will cheat our cheeks and send everyone to ...
I think that the lucky ones are those who have 1M coins, and will have the good fortune to sell them for 1 satoshi ...
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:11:48 AM

Sikka?

In the meantime, losers will do business for candy wrappers, we will cheat our cheeks and send everyone to ...
I think that the lucky ones are those who have 1M coins, and will have the good fortune to sell them for 1 satoshi ...

Bro,  It took me a month to mine 1M at > 5KH/s starting right on Sept 21.

That is not exactly paying the bills kind of mining.  I switched algos to something that actually uses the GPUs instead of running a CPU algo on them at the speed of my 12 core Xeon (600 H/s on cryptonight).

tlaskows

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:13:28 AM

Sikka?

You know why there are bounties, right?

At 1 satoshi, I may as well delete the wallet files.

nhiatay

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:54:23 AM

still got people mining this coin? I mine this coin around 2-3 week since it first launch, but my wallet cannot be synced, so I wait for the GUI, but GUI wallet until now also not release. So I give up to mine this coin again  Grin Grin Grin. This is good decision for me 
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:33:52 AM

still got people mining this coin? I mine this coin around 2-3 week since it first launch, but my wallet cannot be synced, so I wait for the GUI, but GUI wallet until now also not release. So I give up to mine this coin again  Grin Grin Grin. This is good decision for me 

I'm mining it at 12 G/Hs with Google cloud.   Wink

easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:55:08 AM

What is the advantage of Sikka among thousand other altcoins?
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 08:52:46 PM

May you have not followed well than, because GUI wallet is available since long.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
mundoyk

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:15:42 PM

POA algorithm is something like a POS?
How many coins do I need for a supernode?
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: