Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:59:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin!  (Read 65699 times)
Kilverline

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:25:59 PM
Merited by blackmagical (1)

I think this coin is dead . Dev no talk any one .
online987659329

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

Sikka was active 4 days ago and this the last comment - it takes more than 20 days for a miracle  Wink

Guys keep your wallets sync and updated. Keep mining.
We are working on a plan, no hurry but we will come with something good which will have proof of activity.
juanpypy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:35:51 PM

Any plans to list Sikka in this new exchange site?

http://upcoin.com/?ID=b3108cf7

Excellent idea
humbach

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

Is this still on, i do no whot to do with my 740.000 coins... Huh Huh Huh Huh
Exchange -??!?!??'   https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/SIKKA-BTC?utm_referrer=https%3a%2f%2fwww.google.hr%2f
                              https://cryptocoincharts.info/coins/show/sikka

There are 2 sikka's in the circulation, one is the coin talked about in this thread, the other an Ethereum Token, which is I believe is what you seeing in the link.
As of yet the Sikka Coin has not hit any exchanges.
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:21:37 AM

dead coin Sad
humbach

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

dead coin Sad

The dev is out there just post a referal link, or something in the thread, and you wake him.
Rjred1

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:38:14 AM

Is there a plan for an exchange or maybe some advertising. What's new? How can something seem dead when it never attempted to take off
humbach

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

Is there a plan for an exchange or maybe some advertising. What's new? How can something seem dead when it never attempted to take off

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was to convince the world he didn't exit
Rjred1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was to convince the world he didn't exit

Are you retaining information. Please help
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

Why the dev leave?
Rjred1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:29:58 AM

Dev if you're out there let us help. Reach out to the community bud.
Rjred1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:59:37 AM

I don't think the dev just left Sikka because if they did then why is the pool still working?maybe the dev is on vacations or they are working in Sikka without telling us  Tongue
Idk it's just a thought

I'm gonna go with. Keeping it a secret. In hopes it's just not a project they gave up on.
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

I came to this conclusion from what I've observed over time.

Most of the posts in this thread are from newbies who have just 3-4 post count and on this thread only. Also the posts are on the positive side of this coin. So I think there is some serious issue with this coin.
I wonder who all are mining this coin   Undecided

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
humbach

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:16:59 AM

I came to this conclusion from what I've observed over time.

Most of the posts in this thread are from newbies who have just 3-4 post count and on this thread only. Also the posts are on the positive side of this coin. So I think there is some serious issue with this coin.
I wonder who all are mining this coin   Undecided

I was mining the coin in the beginning but have since stopped and just waiting to see what happens, there was good interest at the start, but I think most people got frustrated and move on.
mss1908

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

Dear Sikka,

It has been long since your last post. We the freternity of the coin is waiting eagerly to find out the development of the coin. we have put in our time hashing power to this coin. You must come out and clear things as to what developments are being carried out at your end and what is the roadmap you are going to follow. Just saying soon is ok for initial period but after such a long time people need to be assured with definitive things and time period.

When I compare with other coins which were announced after sikka announcement I see their mining hashing rate have gone above the roof whereas for sikka hashing rate is comparatively very this itself shows that the people are slowly loosing interest and faith in your project. I must remind you that without community having faith in your project it would be worthless.

Though I know cryptonight is an anonymous project still the developeres need to be communicative to the community.

There are new coins announced each day and community is a thing which can easily slip from your coin and even if you work hard and sincerely it would be fruitless for you and others also who have put in their faith in you;

SO please come out with concrete plan. we are ready to wait for a longer time but we must all know what is going on for the development of the coin.

best
leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

I don't think the dev just left Sikka because if they did then why is the pool still working?maybe the dev is on vacations or they are working in Sikka without telling us  Tongue
Idk it's just a thought

Don't worry too much. Put these coins in your wallet safely. Let the dream, and then the magic may come with Sikka, and you may be rich at some time in the future by Sikka. No one can predict / claim what's going to happen, right?
sikka (OP)

Activity: 193

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:43:42 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 06:55:07 PM by sikka

Hi All,

We have started this project with pure motive to make a very genuine community project. We have offered airdrop, bounties as well.
We had a great start.

Than some people came forward to claim bounties specially the guy who developed wordpress plugin, we have paid him around half million Sikka for wordpress plugin and advance for desktop wallet, but after some time he stopped responding. That guy end up screwing us and vanished, but we know who is , his various social accounts. But these many Sikka was not of a big deal. But we will see that bastard in future.

Now, there was another Dev which came forward and developed Desktop Wallet, at same time we were planning to upgrade code to stop instamine attacks. We have asked community Dev if he will update after code upgrade and upon his consultation only we upgraded to newer version, We gave him 100,000 Sikka and promised to pay more once he deliver Wallet for new code as well. He did exchanged messages but later became unresponsive. No hard feelings for this Dev but not sure when we were paying why someone would make promise and just vanish.

We have created our initial draft for our vision and wanted community feedback. No one so far added anything to us, which is disheartening.

Despite of us calls community to get involved, no serious person came forward. We have been paying for running nodes, pool from our pocket. So if you think money was ever a concern for project it was not.

We always wanted to list on exchange but considering greed in community, where people just want to mine and dump and don't give a fuck about project growth or anything.

Even some skilled people tried to convince us, by making new accounts and asking us they will do some development if we agree to list Sikka. All there motive was to list, create fake or temp hype so that they get to dump. But we were able to sense motives and did not serve there purpose, we have Slack chat proof if anyone want. But same guy was decent enough to teach us a lesson that, there might be big bag holder which can come as community face but all they would want a listing and dump and repeat same shit to other projects.

After seeing all this greed taking over crypto, being an idealist who never saw crypto as a way to get rich quick.

We want to take this project forward but we have never started this project to serve anyone's purpose.

So don't expect any miracle in coming months or listing.
But before miracle comes, if ever, we will surely make a way to screw up those greedy people.

Greed will never be rewarded by us.

We have repeated in past and we repeat now, we have never asked anyone to mine Sikka. It is your wish to take the risk as project might shutdown or might become the next big thing.

Those who want to contribute are most welcome and anyone wants to develop anything will be reward with fair share what we could.

But no one should come and negotiate to list in return of their contribution. That will not happen.

We have always mentioned our position that this is long term project and not any get rich scheme.
Either we will be among big things in crypto or we will be closed. There is no middle path just to make money.

Sikka
░▒▓▓▒░Let's take Crypto to The Masses░▒▓▓▒░
THREADGITHUB | TWITTER | REDDIT | Slack | Website
Dukeywan

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:49:58 AM

Way to kill a coin...

"either we will be among big things in crypto or we will be closed..."

Sounds like someone who has issues, either i want to be a rock god or i'm just gonna quit being a musician period... be realistic!!

This has to be done in stages, i know your views on exchanges but this is a vital stepping stone to determine the value of the coin to move forward with developments as there was NO ICO to determine a baseline of the value of this coin. how as a community people going to back you on this at all.. all you have done is made a name and copied a coin and outsourced pretty much every aspect of being a "DEV"!! (hence the reason on the very very slow release)

if this is your view then shut down the servers and let it go or step up and do some actual DEV work work in POS or Masternode, get a baseline on what the coins value is (Currently at 0) do something jesus!!

i feel this is what the community thinks, and if i'm wrong so be it but your trying to fit a square object through a round hole of course your not going to get your way. i wanted this to succeed but with people like you behind the wheel it never will.
sikka (OP)

Activity: 193

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:53:15 AM

Way to kill a coin...

"either we will be among big things in crypto or we will be closed..."

Sounds like someone who has issues, either i want to be a rock god or i'm just gonna quit being a musician period... be realistic!!

This has to be done in stages, i know your views on exchanges but this is a vital stepping stone to determine the value of the coin to move forward with developments as there was NO ICO to determine a baseline of the value of this coin. how as a community people going to back you on this at all.. all you have done is made a name and copied a coin and outsourced pretty much every aspect of being a "DEV"!! (hence the reason on the very very slow release)

if this is your view then shut down the servers and let it go or step up and do some actual DEV work work in POS or Masternode, get a baseline on what the coins value is (Currently at 0) do something jesus!!

i feel this is what the community thinks, and if i'm wrong so be it but your trying to fit a square object through a round hole of course your not going to get your way. i wanted this to succeed but with people like you behind the wheel it never will.

You are free to think whatever you want.
Regarding copying code, 99% of coins are forks, so get over that notation, Doge did nothing past 2 years but only community too it thus far.

Regarding our thing of zero or nothing, comes from why you need coin just like 500 other projects. I am why to waste energy and resource just to run a fucking meaningless project?

we came to do things with difference and yes we do not like a thinking of setting up coin price. For us price is one of many thing and certainly not our priority.

There is no community, all we saw was greed, no single person stepped up and tried to understand vision or discuss constructive things. All people want is price price price. Sorry, we have not started project for your money gain. You have 1000 other project to earn money. Go try you greed there.
i wanted this to succeed but with people like you behind the wheel it never will.

You want to succeed and then same time you think it will never happen. Get your thoughts right.
if this is your view then shut down the servers and let it go or step up and do some actual DEV work work in POS or Masternode

Every stupid looser talks about masternode, because stupid people pump on this name without knowing what it is. We are not going to do anything to justify you pump and facilitate your dump.

People like you are symbol of recent greed in crypto and who have no idea who cryptocurrencies started at the first place.
I know you will be able to make money, but you and people like you will never be able to become beyond that.

Sikka
░▒▓▓▒░Let's take Crypto to The Masses░▒▓▓▒░
THREADGITHUB | TWITTER | REDDIT | Slack | Website
Kilverline

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:04:59 AM

Can u update algo .. I see baikal made asic for cryptonight
Baikal giant n : 20khs /60w .... Fuck asic
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: