Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UAHPAY HAS SCAM!!  (Read 25817 times)
Denisdzx

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:51:55 PM

in uahpay there is a cryptocard facility. in my opinion, the technical work in uahpay is the same as conventional bank. cryptocard to be a financial transaction facility and buying and selling transaction.
like that dev .. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

the concept of Uhaypay with conventional banks in my opinion is different, because the funds will be in the form of krypto coins, have different markets and rules with money konpensional
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:11:05 PM

a good development for the crypto world with the presence of the UahPay platform, as a blockchain based platform for storage, and crypto coin exchange.
whether in uahpay there is a facility of buying and selling goods?

according to white paper Uahpay, the facility of buying and selling goods directly does not exist. Uahpay only issued cryptocard facility and Uahpay application which serve as service for its customers
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:19:14 PM

a good development for the crypto world with the presence of the UahPay platform, as a blockchain based platform for storage, and crypto coin exchange.

according to white paper Uahpay, the facility of buying and selling goods directly does not exist. Uahpay only issued cryptocard facility and Uahpay application which serve as service for its customers

In my opinion, the future of both facilities can be used as a means of buying and selling transactions.
Katysgysa

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:25:21 PM

you are right sir. now the development of crypto more rapidly, many new concepts emerge. UAHPAY is almost like Monaco using the concept of the card. hopefully better. about when will ICO start?

according to uahpay roadmap, ico started on the 23rd of October 2017
Katysgysa

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:32:23 PM

The next level of ICO Cryptobank, and for your information that the Pre-ICO will be open for one month starting September 22nd at 12:00 AM EST.

Good luck Dev!

thank you ardhigalau information, it is usually in the roadmap ico
swestikadyah

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:17:03 AM

This project is supported by an experienced Team. I'm sure the project will be a success.
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:39:29 AM

you are right sir. now the development of crypto more rapidly, many new concepts emerge. UAHPAY is almost like Monaco using the concept of the card. hopefully better. about when will ICO start?

it seems that the date of 23 October ICO will begin and hopefully there are no obstacles, so the ICO is not in the retreat. let's support this UAHPAY continue, to be successful as Monaco.
Aura689

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:15:10 AM

it seems that the date of 23 October ICO will begin and hopefully there are no obstacles, so the ICO is not in the retreat. let's support this UAHPAY continue, to be successful as Monaco.

project with the concept of a card is usually in the investor's delight and I'm sure UAHPAY can match Monaco can even be successful over it. success for UAHPAY. goodluck.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
ealarry

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:17:42 AM

A wonderful start and a very strong team, has been unable to wait on the line trading
Emerald688

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:44:09 AM

A wonderful start and a very strong team, has been unable to wait on the line trading

very good start and very promising sir. UAHPAY also has a very solid team, I think this will be a big success beyond its predecessor. let's support it all the way to the end.

autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:02:55 PM

When you want to release cards?
How much already raised on Pre-Ico?
naunafis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:12:33 PM

maybe after ico finished sir. it would be nice if you read the white paper.
for pre-ico can already be a lot like it, maybe can be seen in web uahpay.com

35.000.000 Tokens in public sale  ⚪  [ CINDX ] - REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO  ⚪  [JOIN Pre-Sale]
WebsiteANNTelegramTwitterWPRedditMediumLinkedinYouTubeFacebook
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:53:27 PM

I think the future of banking is the digital currency. This what I've been thinking about, UAHPAY if I am going to compare it to other altcoin like Centra, Monaco, Spectrocoin, they are almost the same. My question, is there something you have unique services were other's don't have?
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:25:52 PM

Very interesting project, and the UAHPay’s largest goal is to create a safe banking environment for the citizens of Ukraine.

It will offer money wallets in 23 fiat currencies initially which will cover most of the Global currencies such as EUR, USD, GBP and UAH.

I think this project will be great!

is true MR. Ubay
very good uahpay, with global currency storage services EUR, USD, GBP and UAH, I am sure many investors interested uahpay platform
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:35:42 PM

The potential of this project is very good, coupled with a team that has great ability

Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:46:33 PM

I think the future of banking is the digital currency. This what I've been thinking about, UAHPAY if I am going to compare it to other altcoin like Centra, Monaco, Spectrocoin, they are almost the same. My question, is there something you have unique services were other's don't have?

I think the uniqueness of each platform is always based on the vision and mission, the market, the purpose and the facilities provided.
Denisdzx

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:54:51 PM

I think the uniqueness of each platform is always based on the vision and mission, the market, the purpose and the facilities provided.

UahPay uniqueness in my opinion ,,,
UahPay will offer wallet money in 23 fiat currency initially which will cover most of Global currency such as EUR, USD, GBP and UAH Token in added services available on Cryptocard
Jankhot

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:06:59 PM

for the inauguration and launching Cryptocard in the added application of service-based IOS and android usually before the Pre-ico is started in accordance with the explanation on the white paper.
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:17:42 PM

project with the concept of a card is usually in the investor's delight and I'm sure UAHPAY can match Monaco can even be successful over it. success for UAHPAY. goodluck.

yes it is true .. the platform that issued the public service is usually a lot of devotees. let alone investors are very interested in opportunities and profits. This is reflected in the uahpay platform of public service providers for the storage of crypto currency.
Katysgysa

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:25:52 PM

for the inauguration and launching Cryptocard in the added application of service-based IOS and android usually before the Pre-ico is started in accordance with the explanation on the white paper.

I added ,,
for the number of Cryptocard created, I think based on the final result of ico and how much the number of UAH tokens in circulation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: