Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:50:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UAHPAY HAS SCAM!!  (Read 25822 times)
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:27:04 AM

What's the difference with change ?
I'm not sure for dev will answer about other projects. Tt will only make things worse. Ask about this project that you think is confusing or something you want to know.

I think so. it would be nice if we ask about this project is not another project. this UAHPay project, if we discuss the other is very strange. if the question is about UAHPay I'm sure the DEV will answer it.
midorichain

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:53:28 AM

I'm not sure for dev will answer about other projects. Tt will only make things worse. Ask about this project that you think is confusing or something you want to know.

I think so. it would be nice if we ask about this project is not another project. this UAHPay project, if we discuss the other is very strange. if the question is about UAHPay I'm sure the DEV will answer it.

i think its ok if investor compare to another project, if dev give good explanation can attract new people, they will got new investor.

deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:27:08 PM

i think its ok if investor compare to another project, if dev give good explanation can attract new people, they will got new investor.

I think such questions are good, platforms like Uahpay are a lot, so the uahpay team can wisely explain the differences, uniqueness and superiority with other platforms so that the information can be accepted by new investors.

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:26:58 PM

Ask to dev some questions, and whats I received... any answer to my questions:

Hello
Which Bank you mean? With which bank you working? You have Visa accreditation already?

Yes. We have a partnership with a Ukrainian bank. I can't say which one yet until the official announcement.

I have other cards project tokens (Monaco, Centra)
As I know Monaco dont have Visa acreditation. TenX also dont have. And only Centra have (probably, but Im not sure).

None of the those cards have accreditation. That is why this project is way more valuable. We will be the first to market with a cryptocard solution.

Which Goverment you mean? (Which politics)

Ukraine Government.

Why any transaction (ETH received in your wallet) ?

We have posted the ETH Smart contract address only to confirm that we have the tokens ready for disbursement. We will send the tokens out once the Pre-ico and ico is finished.

We want to have the option of not using ETH and using our own blockchain.

1) So, they working with some bank, but this is secret  Grin
2) Anyone dont have Visa acreditation, but they have (any proof)
3) They not named any politics figure
4) They sold tokens on pre-sale, but didnt received any single ETH? (we cant see transaction)

Also i didnt hear about this project in Ukraine.
So... or they must give us evidence or this is tried to make a next empty cards hype.
sonawer

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:44:19 PM

Hello
Which Bank you mean? With which bank you working? You have Visa accreditation already?

Yes. We have a partnership with a Ukrainian bank. I can't say which one yet until the official announcement.

As I know Monaco dont have Visa acreditation. TenX also dont have. And only Centra have (probably, but Im not sure).

None of the those cards have accreditation. That is why this project is way more valuable. We will be the first to market with a cryptocard solution.

Ukraine Government.

We have posted the ETH Smart contract address only to confirm that we have the tokens ready for disbursement. We will send the tokens out once the Pre-ico and ico is finished.

4) They sold tokens on pre-sale, but didnt received any single ETH? (we cant see transaction)

So... or they must give us evidence or this is tried to make a next empty cards hype.

Very low trusted!!!
naunafis

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:04:53 AM

hallo Dev. until now how many softcaps have been achieved? or already exceed the specified tagret? thank you

35.000.000 Tokens in public sale  ⚪  [ CINDX ] - REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO  ⚪  [JOIN Pre-Sale]
WebsiteANNTelegramTwitterWPRedditMediumLinkedinYouTubeFacebook
a6ledn218

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:45:11 AM

Has joined the signature activities, looking forward to the team to force, digital money bank is the future must have! good luck
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:41:42 AM

I think such questions are good, platforms like Uahpay are a lot, so the uahpay team can wisely explain the differences, uniqueness and superiority with other platforms so that the information can be accepted by new investors.

adding, I read on the white paper platform ipay already cooperate with one of the banks and government of ukraine, so it becomes a good strategy uahpay.
Jondum

Activity: 250
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:20:19 AM

Hello

Ukraine Government.

Very low trusted!!!

UahPay manage most of Global currencies like EUR, USD, GBP, UAH and recognition from banks, government in ukraine. I think the level of confidence in uahpay is quite high.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:23:19 AM

hallo Dev. until now how many softcaps have been achieved? or already exceed the specified tagret? thank you
As me know, Softcaps for UAHPAY only $1M. I just checking an information about Pre-ICO (Live NOW), Has reach minimum of softcaps.
Yeaa, Congrats UAHPAY. It's good to start.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:35:12 AM

I think they are legit project, but they have bad marketing campaign, this announcement appeared suddenly on bitcointalk at the same day of pre sale start, even they bought some twitter followers to make their account looks popular. It seems they have suddenly decided to promote their project.
Denisdzx

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:39:54 AM

Hello

Ukraine Government.

Very low trusted!!!

UahPay manage most of Global currencies like EUR, USD, GBP, UAH and recognition from banks, government in ukraine. I think the level of confidence in uahpay is quite high.

that's right Mr. Jondum. the level of confidence in uahpay is very good, there is official recognition from conventional banks, government in ukraine. then cultivate that trust outside tof ukraina for the development of more powerful uahpay.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:46:12 AM

Hello

Ukraine Government.

Very low trusted!!!

that's right Mr. Jondum. the level of confidence in uahpay is very good, there is official recognition from conventional banks, government in ukraine. then cultivate that trust outside tof ukraina for the development of more powerful uahpay.
did you read an announcement at whitepaper? For now, team need and start... step by step, team will be looking for a legaliton. This need an time, so just watch for the future.
Jankhot

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:50:38 AM

I think they are legit project, but they have bad marketing campaign, this announcement appeared suddenly on bitcointalk at the same day of pre sale start, even they bought some twitter followers to make their account looks popular. It seems they have suddenly decided to promote their project.

I hope the news is not true Mr.Jack.
looking for many followers as possible and promoting the uahpay platform on twitter is part of the company's strategy in my opinion.
ibrohim

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:15:02 AM

this is good project which the strategy and the management have been arranged perfectly. this project cryptocard is predicted that it will be mostly used by many people especially by investors. it has great opportunity to be success since project which offers payment card is famous and has good result.
frcat

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:29:02 AM

Hello

Ukraine Government.

Very low trusted!!!

Grateful odes to oneself from newbies accounts very valuable  Grin

They dont have nothing in fact. I cant see any proof of this! ANY. And i didnt receive any answer to my question!
UAHPAY

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:57:55 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 04:19:10 PM by UAHPAY

Hello

Ukraine Government.

Very low trusted!!!

Grateful odes to oneself from newbies accounts very valuable  Grin

They dont have nothing in fact. I cant see any proof of this! ANY. And i didnt receive any answer to my question!

I think I was very clear when answering your questions by PM.

aristocrats.fm

http://aristocrats.fm/podcasts/rej-reddington-zasnovnik-trusted-knight-ta-uah-payments-v-spetsialnomu-efiri-z-glibom-buryakom/?autoplay=1

Kiev Economic Forum

http://forumkyiv.org/en/forum/2017/program/ukraine-in-the-new-world.-route-to-success

As you can see we are active with the project in Kiev.

It would be completely foolish for us to disclose our partnering bank publicly.
This would only give our competitors direction as to whom to deal with to get their own card issuance  Grin

What I will tell all of you is VISA INTERNATIONAL is a dead end!

Don't waste your time trying to partner with VISA. Any card program that announces a VISA partnership is lying! VISA will not partner with any card linked to cryptocurrencies!
I am laughing very hard at some of the postings in our thread from obvious competitors that do not have any idea what they are talking about!

1. DO READ OUR WHITEPAPER

You will see that our political adviser is a former Ukrainian Politician and supports our project in many ways. Also understand that laws in this country need to change around Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies. Our goals are high but we are confident we will succeed and pave the way for the country of Ukraine to not only lead the World in Cryptocurrency innovation but excel in legalizing various platfroms needed for the long term goals of Cryptocurrencies in general.

2. DO QUESTION EVERYTHING

We can admit that we are new to marketing. We announced our Pre-ICO ahead of the KIEF in order to gauge community interest and to establish the token's initial value.

We posted our contract address so people participating in our Pre-ICO can verify that tokens do in fact exist.

Tokens will be distributed at the end of the Pre-ICO. We are doing it this way because it leaves the central bank issuer option open.

Jumping into this thread and posting nonsense will not be tolerated. This is clearly a legitimate project and you are casting stones for your own personal gain.

UAHPAY Ends November 22, 2017
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:11:34 PM

although  not yet started ICO but this project gets a lot of attention and I'm sure this project will be successful on the opening day of the sale
frcat

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:32:14 PM

UAHPAY

You PMed me, but why you not answer me for my question? I asked simple question.

Im interested in card project, and asked simple question.

Also, you want to say, that you will dont have parthnership with Visa? Only with Ukrainian bank? You know, which fee they have? For example, PrivatBank? Spread is around 200-300$ for 1 Bitcoin in biggest Urk bank (Privat)
So, you will have such commissions? Or this comissions will be more loyal??
You may explaine all correctly and in detail.
srj087

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:34:33 PM

Is this a digital coin or a bank card? Is the technology already in use?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: