Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UAHPAY HAS SCAM!!  (Read 25820 times)
Sonatix

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:06:17 AM

Oчeнь cтpaннo - вы пытaeтecь coздaть "нaциoнaльнyю кpиптoвaлютy и глoбaльнyю плaтфopмy ICO для Укpaины", иcпoльзyeтe нaциoнaльныe cимвoлы Укpaины, выклaдывaeтe фoтoгpaфии yкpaинcкиx пoлитикoв и пpи этoм opиeнтиpyeтecь нa aнглo гoвopящиx клиeнтoв (в пepвyю oчepeдь) ни дoли инфopмaции нa языкe пoнятнoм житeлям cтpaны cимвoликy кoтopoй вы иcпoльзyeтe.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________

It's very strange - you are trying to create a national crypto currency and a global ICO platform for Ukraine, use the national symbols of Ukraine, post photos of Ukrainian politicians and at the same time focus on English speaking customers (first of all) you not share any information at the languages understandable to the country's residents.

WEX.NZ yкpaл y мeня нa 0.5 BTC
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:57:11 AM

Oчeнь cтpaннo - вы пытaeтecь coздaть "нaциoнaльнyю кpиптoвaлютy и глoбaльнyю плaтфopмy ICO для Укpaины", иcпoльзyeтe нaциoнaльныe cимвoлы Укpaины, выклaдывaeтe фoтoгpaфии yкpaинcкиx пoлитикoв и пpи этoм opиeнтиpyeтecь нa aнглo гoвopящиx клиeнтoв (в пepвyю oчepeдь) ни дoли инфopмaции нa языкe пoнятнoм житeлям cтpaны cимвoликy кoтopoй вы иcпoльзyeтe.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________

It's very strange - you are trying to create a national crypto currency and a global ICO platform for Ukraine, use the national symbols of Ukraine, post photos of Ukrainian politicians and at the same time focus on English speaking customers (first of all) you not share any information at the languages understandable to the country's residents.

I think delivering uahpay product information using English is a natural thing, uahpay paltform for the world despite being in ukraina.

faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:50:07 AM

hello sir

my name: faisaladitya
bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1058090
My account twitter: @mutiarosita1

Why is my twitter in spreadsheets gets red lines what should in his faults so that mark with red line

Link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CGythHHjJrrG4xueH2BlT2L_Vu-WrCnkMur-6fQqqdk/edit#gid=1658335340
spreadsheet number: 318
Bitcointalk username: faisaladitya
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:53:30 AM

There are a lot of people from Ukraine. Im also live in Kiev. But I didnt hear about this project... Thats why, Im interesting in this...
Can you give to us some evidence?
If this real project, I want take part
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:19:09 PM

The combination of banking and blockchain can more effectively solve some of the problems in the asset storage process, and the presence of UAHPay may be better in storing assets.

hopefully everything is smooth for uahpay project to be the first cryptobank in decentralized crypto currency
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:44:28 PM

The combination of banking and blockchain can more effectively solve some of the problems in the asset storage process, and the presence of UAHPay may be better in storing assets.

hopefully everything is smooth for uahpay project to be the first cryptobank in decentralized crypto currency

I think bankera is already there in the list of crypto banks and it would be nice to see who makes it first and fully functional product in crypto space.The potential for crypto cards is huge as it is drawing everyone's attention.Let's see who makes it first tenx,monaco,centra,uahpay bankera etc

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:41:48 PM

There are many blockchain-based banking projects on earth (competitors). I am wondering how you will compete and what excellence is in uahpay
naunafis

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:14:12 AM

I think bankera is already there in the list of crypto banks and it would be nice to see who makes it first and fully functional product in crypto space.The potential for crypto cards is huge as it is drawing everyone's attention.Let's see who makes it first tenx,monaco,centra,uahpay bankera etc

I think UAHPay can answer that challenge sir. Uahpay also has a pretty good team. but it's good we see the end result .. Grin

35.000.000 Tokens in public sale  ⚪  [ CINDX ] - REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO  ⚪  [JOIN Pre-Sale]
WebsiteANNTelegramTwitterWPRedditMediumLinkedinYouTubeFacebook
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:27:10 AM

I saw this in the official website: "UAHPAY WILL BE LISTED ON THE WORLDS TOP CRYPTO CURRENCY EXCHANGES". And the picture shows bitfinex, poloniex, etc.

Is this only the "wish list" or there had been some progress on the effort?

deddod01

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:30:13 PM

I saw this in the official website: "UAHPAY WILL BE LISTED ON THE WORLDS TOP CRYPTO CURRENCY EXCHANGES". And the picture shows bitfinex, poloniex, etc.

I think with a pretty good uahpay development, UAH coins are definitely worthy of a special crypto market, and that's usually the target of the project team.

nexsto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:41:26 PM

wah ni project memang sangat bagus nih kayaknya ditambah jumlah alokasi dana untuk bounty 5% cukup banyak juga ikut ngramein bountynya ah,,,heheh,,,
UAHPAY

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:06:58 PM

http://w1.c1.rada.gov.ua/pls/zweb2/webproc4_1?pf3511=62684

The Ukrainian Government has tabled the Cryptocurrency law.

This was announced by the Justice Minister at the Kiev International Economic Forum Yesterday.

https://espreso.tv/news/2017/10/06/u_radi_zareyestruvaly_zakonoproekt_pro_obig_kryptovalyuty

UAHPAY Ends November 22, 2017
deddod01

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:47:29 PM

Basically a company can be viewed as a collection of projects. So the use of the overall capital cost as the criterion of acceptance of investment decisions, in accordance with certain conditions. And my question is, does the overall capital of UahPay come from UahPay founders or is there a capital from outside the company founder?

Aura689

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:57:33 PM

Basically a company can be viewed as a collection of projects. So the use of the overall capital cost as the criterion of acceptance of investment decisions, in accordance with certain conditions. And my question is, does the overall capital of UahPay come from UahPay founders or is there a capital from outside the company founder?

instead of capital it comes from pre-sale and ICO sir?
I think there are rarely projects that use their own funds in development. in the holding of ICO and Pre-sale is usually to attract investors who want to join in the development of a project. sorry if wrong.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:57:06 PM

How much they raised right now? ICO live now?  Huh
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:33:41 PM

Did the pre-sale reach the minimum goal? I am not following the project but it seems that the same is intended to be a payment method using blockchain?
UAHPAY

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 05:37:52 AM

Hi UAHPAY. I leave in Kyiv, how i can find your office?
https://[Suspicious link removed]/iUBnwz not too far from me, but i need exact adress.

you may need to directly contact the DEV directly sir, to request his office address UAHPay. you are very lucky to live close to the office, so you can request information directly sir.

No one has contacted me regarding this.

If you live in Kiev you may call me directly at: +380 98 938 5907

I would be happy to meet with you in person to discuss the project.

UAHPAY

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 05:46:00 AM

There are a lot of people from Ukraine. Im also live in Kiev. But I didnt hear about this project... Thats why, Im interesting in this...
Can you give to us some evidence?
If this real project, I want take part

UAHPAY is being featured in Focus magazine. Once it's published I will share that as well.

For those of you that missed the panel at the KIEF:

http://forumkyiv.org/en/forum/2017/program/ukraine-in-the-new-world.-route-to-success

UAHPAY

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 05:47:46 AM

This is our next step after round one of the ICO completes. We may perform the listings before the ICO.

UAHPAY

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:19:04 AM

The initial capital raised came from myself and Alex (founders) which totaled just over 1M.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: