Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UAHPAY HAS SCAM!!  (Read 25820 times)
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:59:27 PM

acquisition of temporary funds. UAHPAY preICO.
BTC RAISED
ETH RAISED

a good detailed news, UAHPay has earned BTC raised 198.60 or ETH Raised 1490 .. Congratulation Dev ..
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:16:21 PM

When will be ICO? And how much funds you want to raise?

I tried to find information about ICO UAHPay in Whitepaper but did not find it, maybe ICO plan will be announced later after the PRE-ICO is done. let's be patient .. Smiley

information that I can, that the UAHPay project is up to Pre-ICO only. maybe after that dev party have its own way to promote this UAHPay project.
yes sure, exactly as you say .. dev will have its own way to make the project go forward and develop .. hopefully later ICO UAHPay will be more successful again .. I expect that.
UAHPAY

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:06:51 PM

Everyone, I am extremely happy to announce:

https://news.bitcoin.com/ukraine-law-legalize-cryptocurrency-transactions/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

I have a copy of the draft laws and I can confirm to everyone it is extremely positive for this project!

UAHPAY Ends November 22, 2017
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:13:10 PM

https://news.bitcoin.com/ukraine-law-legalize-cryptocurrency-transactions/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications

I have a copy of the draft laws and I can confirm to everyone it is extremely positive for this project!

And which relation this have to your project?
You had meetUp in Kiev or no? Can you give to us video from this meeUp?
UAHPAY

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:33:30 PM

Check your PM Frcat!

Then apologize for doubting!

UAHPAY Ends November 22, 2017
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:15:15 AM

UAHPay is amazing, softcaps have been achieved. now just reach hardcaps. let the investors do not hesitate with this UAHPay project, it is certain to be a great success. Go go .. UAHPay

This project is very promising. Moreover , Ukraina has a society that is very interested in cryptocurrency. Can be predicted UAHPAY will be popular soon.
Emerald688

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:31:27 AM

UAHPay is amazing, softcaps have been achieved. now just reach hardcaps. let the investors do not hesitate with this UAHPay project, it is certain to be a great success. Go go .. UAHPay

This project is very promising. Moreover , Ukraina has a society that is very interested in cryptocurrency. Can be predicted UAHPAY will be popular soon.

you are absolutely right, uahpay would be a great success. a few moments ago I read in tweet update UAHPay, ukraine seems to be legalize cryptocurrency. the more countries that admit it the better the development later.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:58:56 AM

what is the soft cap?

deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:04:50 AM

When will be ICO? And how much funds you want to raise?

I tried to find information about ICO UAHPay in Whitepaper but did not find it, maybe ICO plan will be announced later after the PRE-ICO is done. let's be patient .. Smiley

information that I can, that the UAHPay project is up to Pre-ICO only. maybe after that dev party have its own way to promote this UAHPay project.

ico uahpay stage will be held two rounds
1. October 23, 2017
2. November 23, 2017
with different token sales targets

deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:08:14 AM

what is the soft cap?

token sales target during pre-ico phase

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:28:40 AM

Legalising cryptocurrency in Ukraine is surely going to be a good advantage for the project now.I assume a lot of local investors would now be interested to jump into the project after the green signal from the government.I would say it is more worth to invest in this project now.Get in before the train leaves.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Jondum

Activity: 250
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:16:32 PM

Legalising cryptocurrency in Ukraine is surely going to be a good advantage for the project now.I assume a lot of local investors would now be interested to jump into the project after the green signal from the government.I would say it is more worth to invest in this project now.Get in before the train leaves.

UahPay's business license from the Ukrainian government already exists. To uahpay this luck, hopefully many of investors from outside ukraine.
for investors let's join, before the plane take off...
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:07:45 PM

acquisition of temporary funds. UAHPAY preICO.
BTC RAISED
ETH RAISED

a good detailed news, UAHPay has earned BTC raised 198.60 or ETH Raised 1490 .. Congratulation Dev ..

Good information, with that fact I am more excited to campaign with you until this ico ends. and I'm sure many investors will be involved.
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:16:52 PM

Hi, dev answer the question please! I want to invest some coins of the ether, I just get UAHPAY coins in my wallet after sending? And another question, the bounty ends October 23 after that you can participate in the bounty? It will be for us?
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:10:29 PM

Explain to me how can I participate in the ISO? how do I pay and how do I then get the coins?
Aura689

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:42:43 AM

Explain to me how can I participate in the ISO? how do I pay and how do I then get the coins?

what do you mean by ISO sir? I know ICO is not ISO. sorry if i am wrong. if the matter of ICO we do not know, if the matter of Pre-ICO you can visit the web from UAHPay http://uahpay.com/, maybe there is more information.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:25:27 AM

UAHPAY offers easier payment user cryptocurrency, hopefully this project will bring a big change in the world ....
Sonatix

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:11:45 AM

https://themerkle.com/mastercard-joins-visa-in-removing-cryptocurrency-debit-card-availability-outside-of-the-eea/

WEX.NZ yкpaл y мeня нa 0.5 BTC
Jondum

Activity: 250
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:07:50 PM

the uahpay team is highly propesional, capable of creating projects with tremendous potential. and I am very proud to campaign with this project
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:33:20 PM

UAHPAY offers easier payment user cryptocurrency, hopefully this project will bring a big change in the world ....

cryptocard, crypto asset storage, and Ios-android-based service app. is UahPay's flagship product that can compete in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: