Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UAHPAY HAS SCAM!!  (Read 25813 times)
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:15:44 PM

admin, any news about the project?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:59:04 PM

Still madness here. "Banking license" in the space where there is no regulation so far and the Parliament rejected all relevant proposals but people try to convince themself they trust....madness
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:18:18 AM

Still madness here. "Banking license" in the space where there is no regulation so far and the Parliament rejected all relevant proposals but people try to convince themself they trust....madness

what kind of madness do you mean sir? you know from where if his banking license was rejected? I saw in his social media UAHPay, that the Ukrainian government has supported. so far the ICO UAHPay has gone well, even reaching $ 3 million.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:02:27 AM

what kind of madness do you mean sir? you know from where if his banking license was rejected? I saw in his social media UAHPay, that the Ukrainian government has supported. so far the ICO UAHPay has gone well, even reaching $ 3 million.

I think that's impressive, i also guess before that this ico will succeed because this project supported by Ukrainian government. If ico supported by government it mean the project must be great and useful for a lot of people
LanaWinda

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:36:50 PM

Guys i want to know why you choose to follow uahpay trade.? If I am why I am following uahpay trade, because I am interested to see the future. Because according to the existing issue that the trade bitcoin uahpay very good.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:45:56 PM

Where you seen this 3 millions? I didnt see on their contract adress any amount. And where what social media you mean? Can you give links please?
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:54:52 PM

Support by  Ukrainian government is fake. Neither government no Parliament supports this. You may state in your social media anything. But one should always doubt that and make his own research.  MMW  As to his license. What doesn't exist can't be rejected.
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:37:38 PM

Hello Manager, my question is, UAHPAY will issue loans and deposits people? It will be similar to a traditional Bank or it will be cryptocurrency Bank it!? Really looking forward to the answer.
cadilac9999

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:46:32 AM

Where can I track the ICO's funds??

fajarkus12

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:13:51 PM

You can find it on uahpay website at : https://www.uahpay.com
scroll down and you can see information about the fund raise including their fund progress during this ico
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:33:56 AM

Guys i want to know why you choose to follow uahpay trade.? If I am why I am following uahpay trade, because I am interested to see the future. Because according to the existing issue that the trade bitcoin uahpay very good.
maybe here will not be a very clear explanation. if you are interested in being an investor, I strongly recommend to read the whitepaper.  Here : https://www.uahpay.com/uahpay-v1.pdf

Support by  Ukrainian government is fake. Neither government no Parliament supports this. You may state in your social media anything. But one should always doubt that and make his own research.  MMW  As to his license. What doesn't exist can't be rejected.
This is are my doubt in my mind. a few people from ukraina trying to given a clarification. This is project are not supported by goverment "Maybe about legality". But I trying to research another information. UAHpay made a plan "legality" with goverment on future. so there's nothing to be problem, while there's no right answer yet.

Here you go : https://www.uahpay.com/#pricetable
kakonlin

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:11:17 AM

Hello sir. since November 1st, my rank is Member. Please update it on the spreadsheet.
Bitcointalk username:  kakonlin
number: 77
Thank you very much sir

LanaWinda

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:48:51 PM

Following the best project is the same as the number of people who follow the project from uahpay. Because the future project will be followed by many people.
LanaWinda

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:01:36 PM

Uahpay products will be very widely used, because the debit card is very easy to use anywhere.
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:17:32 AM

Uahpay products will be very widely used, because the debit card is very easy to use anywhere.
You're right, with uahpay card you can spend your cryptocurrency easly anywhere that you want. So if you also crypto miner you can send your crypto from mining to uahpay card and use it for purchasing something
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:49:43 AM

You're right, with uahpay card you can spend your cryptocurrency easly anywhere that you want. So if you also crypto miner you can send your crypto from mining to uahpay card and use it for purchasing something

this is true. with a working debit card and money on it, you can say the world belongs to you. You only need your card and you can travel around the world, this is what i call freedom.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:37:15 AM

this is true. with a working debit card and money on it, you can say the world belongs to you. You only need your card and you can travel around the world, this is what i call freedom.

Only tenx, has been a company with a working card in Europe.Uahpay must be the first card to be functional first in Ukraine after the crowdsale gets over and rest of the world in short time.Whats the expected time of delivery for cards after the ico is concluded?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
tighthatching

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:46:51 PM

Wow! Very informative wp, good description
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:25:33 PM

How much did you raise until now? Do you have a soft cap for your ico?
fajarkus12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:22:05 PM

How much did you raise until now? Do you have a soft cap for your ico?
For now uahpay raise about 67 BTC and 263 ETH, you can find this information on uahpay website at : https://www.uahpay.com
You have to scroll down and you can find the amount raise during token sale. Soft cap only on presale that targeted can sold 2.5% from total available token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: