Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:17:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UAHPAY HAS SCAM!!  (Read 25817 times)
sarkel

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:42:53 AM

how to add uahcoin to your account
UAHPAY

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:53:38 AM

Дoбpый дeнь! Пoздpaвляю кoмaндy c yдaчным зaвepшeниeм кpayдceйлa. К coжaлeнию, я cмeнилa пoдпиcь и мeня yдaлили из кoмпaнии пoдпиceй, пoтoмy y мeня нe былo щeдpocти oт кoмaнды.
Ceйчac я кyпилa нeкoтopoe кoличecтвo тoкeнoв нa биpжe и xoчy yтoчнить гдe и кoгдa я cмoгy зaкaзaть кapтy?

Cards are only available to ICO participants initially.

UAHPAY Ends November 22, 2017
mistywind

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:57:01 AM

Is the ico over or is it ongoing?Because in the website, I can see ICO packages for silver,gold and platinum cards
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:20:11 AM

UAHPay is listed on CoinCodex:
https://coincodex.com/crypto/uahpay/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Ducat

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:29:15 PM

Are some people really too stupid/lazy to believe anything of this scam, or is every user in this thread involved in the plot?

Guys, as some stated before already: this is a SCAM.

They are listed on Coinmarketcap with a price of 0.003 USD, but on the listed "exchanges" you can only buy the shit token for fiat money with credit card for a fixed price.
The only real exchange is EtherDelta, which is excluded from the Coinmarketcap Price, where the highest bid is only a twentieth of the CMC price.
Also, on EtherDelta the scam "Devs" are buying their own crappy ether token for the highest available price, to make it look like it is worth someting.

The webpage is fake as f., the persons mentioned have either no knowledge and involvement whatsoever (they listed the key speakers of the Kiev Int. Economical Forum as if they had anything to do with the tokens), and the Team is purely fictional (I mean, Ray Reddington, really? On another page they even placed the info that the Character from "The Blacklist" was based on him - sure it was not the other way 'round?)

There is no actual product, and no relation with MasterCard, nor will there ever be. And the fact alone that they actually brought their leftovers from the ICO to sell it on EtherDelta instead for a fraction of the ICO price of burning them as planned, shoud make your alarm go off.

Don't be greedy, don't be gullible. And most importantly: don't give away your hardly earned ether to frauds.
Hannibalis

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:43:45 PM

Are some people really too stupid/lazy to believe anything of this scam, or is every user in this thread involved in the plot?

They are listed on Coinmarketcap with a price of 0.003 USD, but on the listed "exchanges" you can only buy the shit token for fiat money with credit card for a fixed price.
The only real exchange is EtherDelta, which is excluded from the Coinmarketcap Price, where the highest bid is only a twentieth of the CMC price.
Also, on EtherDelta the scam "Devs" are buying their own crappy ether token for the highest available price, to make it look like it is worth someting.

The webpage is fake as f., the persons mentioned have either no knowledge and involvement whatsoever (they listed the key speakers of the Kiev Int. Economical Forum as if they had anything to do with the tokens), and the Team is purely fictional (I mean, Ray Reddington, really? On another page they even placed the info that the Character from "The Blacklist" was based on him - sure it was not the other way 'round?)

There is no actual product, and no relation with MasterCard, nor will there ever be. And the fact alone that they actually brought their leftovers from the ICO to sell it on EtherDelta instead for a fraction of the ICO price of burning them as planned, shoud make your alarm go off.

Don't be greedy, don't be gullible. And most importantly: don't give away your hardly earned ether to frauds.

I agree with you. The team are selling more tokens for fiat and maybe in EtherDelta too. I don't think anyone is fool to sell for 1/50 rate.
No one of the team want to explain what's happening. I think this project is a pure scam and should be reported and avoided.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
Transformers

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:25:29 PM

Maybe, you want to buy UAH with very cheap prices...  Grin
Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

Price is already 1/50 of ico price in EtherDelta. It can't be cheaper. I'm worried about what's happening in the other exchanges and who is selling.
The team is keeping silence.

UAHPAY

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:59:26 PM

We have been in steady communication with our investors and bounty manager.

The price on Etherdelta is reflective of the dumping of the bounty release of tokens.

SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:34:14 PM

Price is already 1/50 of ico price in EtherDelta. It can't be cheaper. I'm worried about what's happening in the other exchanges and who is selling.
The team is keeping silence.
The problem is that there was a lot of coins for the bounty, they are giving away their coins now very loosely
YaroslavSaft

Activity: 74
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:00:30 PM

Бayнтиcты cливaют пo 30000000, oчeнь зaбaвнo...Cкaм
Iwannacry

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:51:38 PM

This is the one of most successful project in recently. As we know about UAHPAY is backed by government of Ukraine so I think 0.03$ is still too undervalued for per token and It will able to be 50x soon.

gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:07:10 PM

This is the one of most successful project in recently. As we know about UAHPAY is backed by government of Ukraine so I think 0.03$ is still too undervalued for per token and It will able to be 50x soon.
Please, explain how exactly it is backed by the Ukrainian government?
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:10:28 PM

Please, explain how exactly it is backed by the Ukrainian government?
This statement still be speculation, and even no verification  from the government there. the more funny, I see dev speak Russian.  Cheesy
Sonatix

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:57:20 PM

Lol you are wrong - you look not for the token, you look at UAH - Ukrainan Hryvna - the national curency of Ukraine. UAHPAY took similar ticker >.> But i agree - this is bad choice - its like call tokens as USD.

WEX.NZ yкpaл y мeня нa 0.5 BTC
coupable

Activity: 2380
Merit: 757

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:36:41 PM

We have been in steady communication with our investors and bounty manager.

The price on Etherdelta is reflective of the dumping of the bounty release of tokens.

Just saw the token in coinmarketcap than i can't find it by the search tool. I observed the difference in prices as mentioned so i find this post responsing all my asks:

If the project is not a scam so how you explain what is actually happening in etherdelta?
Could the team sell the remaing tokens for burning? I think all the greedies in etherdelta won't see their balance in UAHPay.
UAHPAY

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:25:20 PM

Bravo Alex Alexandrov and Coinpayments Inc.

You bought 82% of the token we intentionally dumped to expose you.

Sina and Alex, I hope you had fun.

UAHPAY

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:33:48 PM

I'm not Alex, I'm not trying to hurt your business, I'm basically looking for facts. As I said before, correct my wrongs. I would be more than happy to change my response to something positive.

Well, its quite easy to fix.

We will issue a new coin to our investors and bounty participants.

Alex and Sina can stick the 82% of our token dump up their asses and we will start over.

icantreallydecide

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:37:02 PM

I'm not Alex, I'm not trying to hurt your business, I'm basically looking for facts. As I said before, correct my wrongs. I would be more than happy to change my response to something positive.

Well, its quite easy to fix.

We will issue a new coin to our investors and bounty participants.

Alex and Sina can stick the 82% of our token dump up their asses and we will start over.

Well, this is not good.

What about the people who bought your coins at Etherdelta? What are they going to do?
UAHPAY

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:08:15 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 05:22:05 AM by UAHPAY

We are issuing new tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: