Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UAHPAY HAS SCAM!!  (Read 25814 times)
JamesChow

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:41:16 AM

this is definitely scam.! I bought 24m coins on 1 st Dec. And then they change the namde (UAHOLD). They did not convert my coins to UAHPAY. I reached out to support (Telegram) The guy told me that I need to sell and buy back. How I am gonna sell a coin which is not exist. It means I will toss my coins to trash.
Don't buy this coin. Buy Monaco. At least they don't scam their investors.

I am buying on 30th nov send pm to dev but no answer no token receive but they told they will send new token for who have the token before 1st dec

dev please look into it. if u need time or any plan or something please let us know.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TwoCanVanDam

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:57:25 AM

Still waiting for my UAHPAY. I had UAH tokens on the 30th on EtherDelta. Please check your inbox.
Was the Kiev conference staged? All you would have to do is take some nice pictures wearing suits and lanyards and put some logos in the background.
TwoCanVanDam

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:17:45 PM

Still waiting for my UAHPAY. I had UAH tokens on the 30th on EtherDelta. Please check your inbox.
Was the Kiev conference staged? All you would have to do is take some nice pictures wearing suits and lanyards and put some logos in the background.
Also 95% of the 5 star reviews on Facebook look paid and fake.
And this "Raymond" member of the team seems to be travelling the world with his family in his pictures... (Using ICO money?)

Answers please! I have Emailed, PM'd on Facebook and here and still not even a word...
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:24:42 PM

Updates for the exchanging UAHOLD to UAHPAY Tokens Dev? Got any?

Looks like most of the new crypto-based card tokens are turning out to be shady.Many of them make fake promises and take a hell lot of time delivering the actual product.It's a bad situation here with most of you holding coins which are not even worth penny until the swap is actually done.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:44:32 PM

Do the team post news about project anywhere?

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
crypto_creep

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:31:16 PM

Video from KIEF 2017 (RAY REDDINGTON speech)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Di1tPvBqJ8
Spinx23

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:10:55 PM

I purchased their ICO Package and have been waiting 6 days for response to support ticket. Messaged on Facebook and other..
No word back or anything, really beginning to feel I lost my investment..
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:25:32 AM

I purchased their ICO Package and have been waiting 6 days for response to support ticket. Messaged on Facebook and other..
No word back or anything, really beginning to feel I lost my investment..
Did you contact them at Telegram? Since this thread not moderatored by official team, So Im not sure you will  get some helps here.
Some bad news for this project were a change a tokens or somethings wrong with a team, that is only make me feel as doubt.
Spinx23

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:35:57 AM

Their Telegram channels are empty and can't post. figure it's a loss. There's always hope Smiley
hadoop

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:45:19 AM

looks like these guys are scam, When I ask them on their telgram group they asking me to sell UAHHOLD tokens and rebuy UAHPAY. guys its another scam dont buy from ED, these guys dev portion also they selling there. once that process is done , i think they disappear. another scam bastards.
UAHPAY

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:40:30 AM

looks like these guys are scam, When I ask them on their telgram group they asking me to sell UAHHOLD tokens and rebuy UAHPAY. guys its another scam dont buy from ED, these guys dev portion also they selling there. once that process is done , i think they disappear. another scam bastards.

We are still in the process of converting tokens. If you have not had your tokens converted please contact me on Telegram @uahpay

UAHPAY Ends November 22, 2017
UAHPAY

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:04:43 AM

You bought your UAHOLD tokens long after the cutoff date (Nov 30th). You admitted to reading this thread and bought the old tokens anyways and you want us to convert them for you?

How does that make us a scam? You bought old tokens for next to nothing and you want to make a quick buck exchanging them to the new one.

UAHPAY Ends November 22, 2017
hadoop

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:56:55 AM

You bought your UAHOLD tokens long after the cutoff date (Nov 30th). You admitted to reading this thread and bought the old tokens anyways and you want us to convert them for you?

How does that make us a scam? You bought old tokens for next to nothing and you want to make a quick buck exchanging them to the new one.

no, I brought on Nov 29th by spending 3 eth. but when I contacted in telegram, and mentioned I brought on 29th , you told me I have option to sell my tokens, how can i sell my OLD tokens when u already issued UAHPAY? is there any meaning what you talking ? if you not scam y some of the dev tokens getting sell on ED? anyway I still give benefit of doubt. please let us know when you will send uahpay tokens as per u r cut off date ?
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:18:33 AM

If we buying on Nov 30 we can not get our token  Huh
KokoroKlphn

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:27:01 AM

I like master card  Shocked

SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:41:19 AM

When will there be new exchanges? What is the team doing now, just as interesting when we can use the platform ?? now the site has a lot of flaws .. the price every day lower and lower
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:01:48 AM

When will there be new exchanges? What is the team doing now, just as interesting when we can use the platform ?? now the site has a lot of flaws .. the price every day lower and lower

I guess it would be after the swap.The price cant grow unless all the tokens in the market are swapped and we have a better exchange to trade it.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:06:05 PM

We are still in the process of converting tokens. If you have not had your tokens converted please contact me on Telegram @uahpay

I think so they are scam because they ask me to send my UAHOLD to get UAHPAY. I bought on ed on November 29 and 30. I have sent my uahold last week but until now they have not yet send uahpay to me.  I have sent a message in telegram they said will send it but until now they have not send it.  I send message again but they just read and not reply my message.
crypto_creep

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:07:07 PM

I think we all should be more patient. Team is working. Many people buy after 30 cheap UAHOLD token and now want to change it to UAHPAY. I think this project have big future, but need more time.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:22:22 PM

Price on ICO was 0.3$ and now 0.0004... Almost in 100 times cheaper than on ICO  Shocked
No news about cards? They promiced cards right after ICO ... and ?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: