Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: UAHPAY HAS SCAM!!  (Read 25817 times)
crypto_creep

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:50:48 AM

Guys, all of you see new site? News is coming i suppose)
https://www.uahpay.com.ua

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Erickvand (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:04:45 AM

This thread will be temporarily locked, until there is a certainty of the DEV about the UAHPAY token.
If you have any questions please ask to DEV uahpay at telegram @uahpay.

Regards..

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:23:57 AM

This thread will be temporarily locked, until there is a certainty of the DEV about the UAHPAY token.

Regards..
investors uahpay !!! we need to gather together and we will oбpaщaтcя the police! we have the information on the ray, and I know it a woman in Kiev !!
Erickvand (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:31:36 AM

Regards..
investors uahpay !!! we need to gather together and we will oбpaщaтcя the police! we have the information on the ray, and I know it a woman in Kiev !!
yes, we gotta catch that bastard...

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:35:32 AM

Regards..
Still wondering between the old coin which is still tradable in etherdelta and the new one recently redistributed for investors and bounty campaign participants. And what about those who bought the old coin before the scam declaration? Also the UAHpay listed in coinmarketcap; is it the old or the new one?
Should investors keep trust in his team after all what happened? and how you will convaince them about the efficacity of the coin?
I didn't see proofs about the legal pursuit of the scammers.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:32:03 AM

Regards..

Can anyone shed some light on the situation??? What's happening right now?
Has it been confirmed that this is a scam? No reply from the developer on the telegram.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:35:20 AM

Regards..

Scam? May I know what was done here and how much of investors funds were stolen by the scammer team.Was an escrow part of this project?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Viiiii

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:14:14 PM

Regards..

Please contact me to support you with that!
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:30:37 PM

Regards..

did the investors and the rest of the bounty participants already have made a scam accusation? tsk! i thought uahpay is a good project, only to find out they just deceived investors and did not issued the correct tokens.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:37:28 PM

Regards..

did the investors and the rest of the bounty participants already have made a scam accusation? tsk! i thought uahpay is a good project, only to find out they just deceived investors and did not issued the correct tokens.

Does that mean the investors/bounty participants have received a fake token from the uahpay team and this literally has 0$ value now? What about the tokens currently being traded on etherdelta?
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:43:51 PM

Regards..

Does that mean the investors/bounty participants have received a fake token from the uahpay team and this literally has 0$ value now? What about the tokens currently being traded on etherdelta?
the developer ran away today, he deleted all contacts
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:05:41 PM

Regards..

the developer ran away today, he deleted all contacts

Even the site is down now and not accessible.Do we have an archives version of all the team members and their facebook/twitter/LinkedIn profiles, which can help in tracing a bit
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:33:04 PM

I happen to participate in their twitter bounty campaign. if this programme is a scam then the management team are very smart. they make alot of people believe in the project and i even saw alot of news on the media about the project but UAHPAY problem started during distribution of token especially when listed on coinmarketcap. the managment team announce that the UAHPAY token is having the same name as another token also listed on the coinmarketcap site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Jump to: