Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PUMP AND DUMP] Signatum is just another clonecoin scam targeting naive noobs  (Read 14806 times)
aknataga

Activity: 387
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:18:40 PM

Everything is done only for personal earnings. DUMPing is already meaningless, so hero members can stop it Cheesy Lets wait time for PumP

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:46:42 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 01:01:34 PM by xtraelv

the lemmings are happy to have him back?!?!?

Roger, we would even be happy to see you back, James is back yes, but he took some grief for his actions, we are not in the business of removing people for a laugh, if the person breaks discord rules or disrespects others,

they are kicked that simple, nothing stops them coming back, and behaving themselves.

That does not make us lemmings, nobody minds if you rave about Doc or Signatumd and if you have proof even better, present it to the community to help them move forward, but please, propaganda over current Devs is

uncalled for, they are working hard to turn this "Doc" crap around, we aim to keep things transparent, it was never our sole intention to move towards self-moderation, however, this thread is drowning in lies,

and the truths are not coming through loud enough, just being drowned in fictitious assumptions regarding current development.

People will call the new thread an “Echo Chamber” but what is this thread right now, if not an “Echo Chamber” for propaganda.

SIGNATUM the latest "DOC" Dr. Asif Masood Baloch PhD SCAM

You are spot on !
Dr. Asif Baloch from Pakistan

The "doc" video on SARcoin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AsUrvtCIPA

RECOGNISE THE VOICE FROM the burstcoin interview ? (Doc Audio):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-mhEI2BF24&t=935s

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:02:01 AM

LOL! I just spotted this little gem in my 'untrusted' received feedback from Epicyclic. Not sure if he's the creator of this bit of fakery or he's copied it from someone else but that is some grade-A dumb-fuckery:

The thing I don't get is that it purports to be a post from THIS VERY THREAD!?!

Even more lulz at the claim of 'Administrators' being interested in this shitcoin, as though there is some sort of cabal of bitcointalk Whale Admins who employ the likes of me to help 'FUD' so they can buy cheapcoinznomnomnom!!11!1!!

Its a really idiotic attempt at tom foolery.. here is the "real" quote #65 from the thread were you supposedly stated this.. besides, we all know that you have a great grasp of the English language and this quote has some grammatical errors.

Avoid at all costs and, more importantly, learn to spot the signs of these scams, they aren't exactly subtle but newbie FOMO and inexperience means that these scumbags are often able to fool many into parting with their bitcoin to buy or mine-and-hold these useless coins.

I invested so much into SIGT, Look how low it is still, 900 Satoshi? Why didn't you tell me it was a SCAM sooner cryptodevil? The only ones that got richer is the DEV's.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:35:49 AM

LOL. Looks like some Signatum bag-holders complained loudly enough and had my handy charts and graphs deleted from their Announce thread.

Your beautiful charts are still there. There has been a lot of posts since it was revealed that their core developer was a known scammer from Poolminers, Krypto Commerce, Sarcoin and Digital Rupees.

When the wheels started falling off - explorer not working, nodes turned off, websites inaccessible because their main Devs are missing....

It is when reality sunk in.

This is a snippet of their announcement (I copied and pasted the most relevant parts from their announcement - I have to give them credit for their new found honesty https://signatum.org/   )

Incase you are still interested in shitcoin, I present you the charts/graphs that the Signatum people don't want you to see.

All taken from YoBit

Sorry scrubs. Complain to the staff all you want. Your shitcoin is still shit.

EDIT: LOL. They fucked it up so badly the first time, and now are going for Signatum 2.0.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2303471.0

Hahaha I love the charts. While it is sad that people are loosing money - it injects some humor in the situation.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:15:13 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 05:05:40 PM by rogermayers

some updates regarding the signatum scam:

Signatum Team (or whats left of it/ the team doing the coinswap to signatum 2.0) anounced yesterday that the signatum project was in fact a scam by doc asif baloch
everything that has been said on the now closed ANN thread was true.

most important things first:

The signatum qt wallet in fact contains a virus, doc used the wallet to ddos attack burstcoin
it contains a keylogger that in fact steals your passwords and coins if you run other wallets.
this was officially confirmed yesterday on the new signatum discord!

i highly recommend to delete this wallet and run an intensive virus scan on your pc if u used the sigt wallet

i dont know why they did not announce this , on thier signatum.org website
most of the details are there, but this wallet story is a case of cybercrime.
Doc stole all coins from the webwallet (around 300.000sigt) sonnysdaytona was so kind to BUY 300.000sigt from
doc to replace the users coins.. he paid doc with btc for the sigt.... (doc told him the webwallet server was hacked by vietnamese)
Now sonnys whole infrastructure is down because of some hack that doc did, and the police is already on it.

further the new "developers" that basically just did some text edits on github announced they will do a coinswap but
they prefere to stay anonymous as doc did before until his real id was published days ago, stating that being involved
in a cryptocoin would interfere with thier real life jobs... same words as the doc used some time ago...

if there is anyone who lost money on sigt, used the wallet- please report this to the police or your local authorities asap,
Dr Asif Baloch will go to jail for his scams and his cybercrime.

i recommend changing the title of this thread to signatum is a cybercrime!!!

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:54:08 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 09:21:38 PM by xtraelv

The signatum qt wallet in fact contains a virus, doc used the wallet to ddos attack burstcoin
it contains a keylogger that in fact steals your passwords and coins if you run other wallets.

i highly recommend to delete this wallet and run an intensive virus scan on your pc if u used the sigt wallet

Good advise ! I'n not sure that your information is completely correct but it is certainly concerning and supported by the numerous warnings generated by one version of the wallet.

https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/e2e9ddc9c81430b24f08c63a7084aa26c7a3133fdd9406fd1c27684bd20cb129/analysis/

CounterStrike

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:16:59 PM

SCAM!!
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:09:12 AM

why criptodevil you don't talk about lux coin?? it's the same scam than signatum

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
hqthief

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:06:09 PM

I think the guy called cryptovore, who also goes by the name vikingchild, (I don't know if he uses two nicknames or if they are 2 different people) is a scammer. He deletes and blocks anything about people asking what they will do with swapped signatum 1.0's, he bans anyone who is asking valid questions politely. Either he is stupid as f*** and has no opinion on public relations or he is trying to fool people into his scam. Whichever it is, I'm not sure. I still reserve my judgement on him, though he is unworthy of respect, the way he treats his own community members. But I'm putting up a dossier on him and will consider starting an accusation post dedicated entirely on him and his associates if any. I also see him on luxcoin related stuff. Will investigate that as well.

Here are my two deleted messages on sigt 2.0 topic.

https://imgur.com/a/lVgx8

I also have screenshots of my discord messages and telegram messages which got me banned on both channels by cryptovore. Might release them, but I'm witholding for now.

On telegram he banned me because I said "Hey cryptovore, thanks for banning me on discord, I hope you can survive criticism."   Cheesy

Also on telegram, people mentioned how I got banned on discord for asking what will happent to v1 coins. It even caught their attention, the way I was treated.

So if anyone has any workable info or media on him, proving he is a scammer, let me know by pm.

Thanks

FashionKing

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

CyberMiles

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:13:07 PM

some updates regarding the signatum scam:

Signatum Team (or whats left of it/ the team doing the coinswap to signatum 2.0) anounced yesterday that the signatum project was in fact a scam by doc asif baloch
everything that has been said on the now closed ANN thread was true.

most important things first:

i dont know why they did not announce this , on thier signatum.org website
most of the details are there, but this wallet story is a case of cybercrime.
Doc stole all coins from the webwallet (around 300.000sigt) sonnysdaytona was so kind to BUY 300.000sigt from
doc to replace the users coins.. he paid doc with btc for the sigt.... (doc told him the webwallet server was hacked by vietnamese)
Now sonnys whole infrastructure is down because of some hack that doc did, and the police is already on it.

further the new "developers" that basically just did some text edits on github announced they will do a coinswap but
they prefere to stay anonymous as doc did before until his real id was published days ago, stating that being involved
in a cryptocoin would interfere with thier real life jobs... same words as the doc used some time ago...

if there is anyone who lost money on sigt, used the wallet- please report this to the police or your local authorities asap,
Dr Asif Baloch will go to jail for his scams and his cybercrime.

i recommend changing the title of this thread to signatum is a cybercrime!!!

You offered really precious information here. Do you recommend a good AV?

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:37:50 AM

You should always have a good firewall & antivirus
Avast (has free and paid versions)
Eset Nod32 (Windows only)
Kaspersky
are all good choices

Use other software to run malware scans. (e.g malwarebytes)

Also use good internet habits. Don't leave tabs logged onto important websites while your computer is unattended.
Don't klick on untrusted links in emails and don't load software from untrusted sites.
Keep updates up to date.
Avoid holding unnecessary funds on crypto exchanges
Avoid running wallets on important computers (run it on a Raspberry pi or spare computer)
Avoid running multiple wallets on a single computer (in case one has a trojan and steals your other crypto) POS staking makes your wallet potentially a lucrative target.
Avoid using social media / Don't use social media apps

FashionKing

Activity: 65

CyberMiles

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:25:37 PM

You should always have a good firewall & antivirus
Avast (has free and paid versions)
Eset Nod32 (Windows only)
Kaspersky
are all good choices

Use other software to run malware scans. (e.g malwarebytes)

Also use good internet habits. Don't leave tabs logged onto important websites while your computer is unattended.
Don't klick on untrusted links in emails and don't load software from untrusted sites.
Keep updates up to date.
Avoid holding unnecessary funds on crypto exchanges
Avoid running wallets on important computers (run it on a Raspberry pi or spare computer)
Avoid running multiple wallets on a single computer (in case one has a trojan and steals your other crypto) POS staking makes your wallet potentially a lucrative target.
Avoid using social media / Don't use social media apps

I scanned my system with bitdefender and malwarebytes and havent found any virus. Im probably lucky and have a newer version of the wallet wich is clean

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:37:52 AM

I scanned my system with bitdefender and malwarebytes and havent found any virus. Im probably lucky and have a newer version of the wallet wich is clean

You can submit files to https://www.virustotal.com/#/home/upload before downloading them to your computer.
This prevents potential viruses even coming near your computer.

sigma2543

Activity: 245

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:20:25 AM

Looks like SIGT will be dropping below 100sat this week at this rate...

I'd post a funny chart/graph, but there's nothing funny about this shitcoin any more.

Sounds like you had a lot...

I think I had .05-.1 around 700-1200/pc.  It happens

DOTCoin
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:55:51 AM

why criptodevil you don't talk about lux coin?? it's the same scam than signatum

Time. That's why.

There's only so much I can commit to repeatedly warning people off these scams and I have no doubt this 'lux coin' is just another pump and dump, too.

Here's what you can do:
Find a scam, find evidence it is a scam, open a scam accusation thread with the details of the operation and links to the people involved.
DM me about it so I can issue the appropriate negative trust ratings.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
sigma2543

Activity: 245

Cryptopia.co.nz

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:20:59 PM

Looks like SIGT will be dropping below 100sat this week at this rate...

I'd post a funny chart/graph, but there's nothing funny about this shitcoin any more.

Do you own some of that GAYCoin?  Just fig I'd ask given the BCT ID

DOTCoin
mbdmbn

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:48:06 PM

I had 3 posts deleted today.

Criticism not their strong point I take it? Neither is maths, logic and common decent courtesy.

If it wasn't a scam, you'd happily address that simple issue, by either sacking who's responsible or fixing and ironing out issues with your clientele.

Instead what you get is, being virtually brushed under the carpet because they can't be having any honesty coming from investors. It's obviously very bad for their business model.    
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:21:55 AM

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=signatum

aknataga

Activity: 387
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:30:59 PM

Completely forgotten for signatum?  Grin where is all treshtalkers? Where is NEW funny pics? Cheesy

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
CounterStrike

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:25:05 PM

It this turned out to be a legit project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: