Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥  (Read 40240 times)
cobra2017

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:36:56 PM

Hi all,

Is there any evidence of an exchange being worked on? I know that the spokesperson has given developer names and a github, but I haven't found anything signifying any work being done.

Exactly!! we have little to no information about this exchange. the only thing the "developers" tell us is "wait 2 days and we will be back" or "in 18 days we will be back".
we actually have  no knowledge of what is going on here.
don't you think instead of a post of "do not disturb our developers with spam emails" they should come out and tell us wtf is going on to ease some peoples thoughts?? I'm calling bullshit on this whole exchange, and warning everyone to stay away from it.

fyi the price isn't going up, the price is staying exactly where it has been with as much as 8btc volume a day.

I do wish we had a little more transparency from the developers, but if we aren't going to get it then all we can do is be patient. I can understand not wanting to be disturbed with emails calling the project a scam, but that should have been followed by an attempt at alleviating investor concerns. Seems a little premature to call it bullshit though. There hasn't been a massive pump or selloff yet, and we're still at ground zero in terms of price despite a 150% increase in 24 hours. At a 5.1M supply I think this is a pretty safe gamble at least for the short term. Getting listed on other exchanges would be a positive step in the right direction, and I wouldn't be surprised if we got listed on CoinExchange or Novaexchange within week.
cobra2017

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:00:54 PM

Hi all,

Is there any evidence of an exchange being worked on? I know that the spokesperson has given developer names and a github, but I haven't found anything signifying any work being done.

Exactly!! we have little to no information about this exchange. the only thing the "developers" tell us is "wait 2 days and we will be back" or "in 18 days we will be back".
we actually have  no knowledge of what is going on here.
don't you think instead of a post of "do not disturb our developers with spam emails" they should come out and tell us wtf is going on to ease some peoples thoughts?? I'm calling bullshit on this whole exchange, and warning everyone to stay away from it.

fyi the price isn't going up, the price is staying exactly where it has been with as much as 8btc volume a day.

If you are not invested anymore because you think it's a scam... Why are you still here losing your time here? Just go on a slack, discord or bitcointalk from something you think it's good mate. Even if it's a scam or not, everybody put money in something that can make them money (like UET that it's been writing on their website that this is a useless token only to make money from the investors) and it has been pumped near x50 at the begininng, just saying.

Quote from their website :

Wait… is this a joke? Is it a scam?
Neither! This is real—and it's 100% transparent. You're literally giving your money to someone on the internet and getting completely useless tokens in return.

There are no “whitepapers,” no “products,” and no “experts.” It's just you, me, your hard-earned Ether, and my shopping list.

Then, when the price will go up I will think about all the people saying this is a scam and I will probably laugh hard.
See ya.

Agreed. Much worse projects have pumped.

EXN hasn't even pumped yet. When we do, I'll feel bad for the people who missed out when it was a penny and FOMO in at $1.
ayedris

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:09:11 PM

Hi all,

If you are not invested anymore because you think it's a scam... Why are you still here losing your time here? Just go on a slack, discord or bitcointalk from something you think it's good mate. Even if it's a scam or not, everybody put money in something that can make them money (like UET that it's been writing on their website that this is a useless token only to make money from the investors) and it has been pumped near x50 at the begininng, just saying.

Neither! This is real—and it's 100% transparent. You're literally giving your money to someone on the internet and getting completely useless tokens in return.

There are no “whitepapers,” no “products,” and no “experts.” It's just you, me, your hard-earned Ether, and my shopping list.

Then, when the price will go up I will think about all the people saying this is a scam and I will probably laugh hard.
See ya.

sorry I didn't realise Forums were only for Proactive comments. I'm just giving my opinion. these guys have not come out with either "scam bullshit coin" or "legit coin, here is more information"
I totally agree with your UET comment, I said the same thing about ETHD. everyone knew that ETHD had no ties to the Ethereum network or Vitalik, and it still got pumped, BECAUSE the Devs were active and keeping the community in the know. no one is going near EXN because of uncertainty and lack of information.
cabron

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:57:22 PM

This isn't as much as a blatant scam though they didn't do any ICO but airdrop, its all up to the investors to continue. What is the selling point of this token?
I'm just asking why would someone buy XEN when there is nothing special to it unlike binance token?

cobra2017

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:59:20 PM

Hi all,

See ya.

sorry I didn't realise Forums were only for Proactive comments. I'm just giving my opinion. these guys have not come out with either "scam bullshit coin" or "legit coin, here is more information"
I totally agree with your UET comment, I said the same thing about ETHD. everyone knew that ETHD had no ties to the Ethereum network or Vitalik, and it still got pumped, BECAUSE the Devs were active and keeping the community in the know. no one is going near EXN because of uncertainty and lack of information.

I agree and understand your point when you explaining it like this and not saying this is bullshit/scam and warning people to stay away. What I like about the lack of communication is that it gives us time to accumulates the cheapest coin ever.

It can be a gamble for sure right now, but nothing shows on the order books that devs are dumping even if they have a can have a large supply. If they really want to make money, they have to deliver something.. otherwise the time and money they invested in it is lost. Communication would be nice but If it would be a big fat scam, they would try to pump the price hard which they are not trying to do at the moment. I prefer the lack of communication instead of fake promises. I still stay confident for this one for now.

Constructive discussion. It would be a big red flag if the developers were all over the forums trying to inflate the price without delivering anything. We haven't seen a big pump OR a big selloff yet, so I think it's too soon to judge the project negatively. I emailed the developers with a few questions and I would encourage everyone to do the same. Keep the comments constructive and don't be insulting.
cobra2017

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:07:13 PM

This isn't as much as a blatant scam though they didn't do any ICO but airdrop, its all up to the investors to continue. What is the selling point of this token?
I'm just asking why would someone buy XEN when there is nothing special to it unlike binance token?

Because the product hasn't been released. If and when the exchange does launch EXN will have the same utility as BNB or COSS, albeit probably more expensive.

Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:27:29 AM

What is the purpose of the token? How will it be used on the exchange. They didn't mention this in the original post.
cobra2017

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:48:07 AM

What is the purpose of the token? How will it be used on the exchange. They didn't mention this in the original post.

Since it's related to an exchange, speculation has been that it will work similar to BNB and COSS tokens.
SilverStars

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:19:23 AM

Why did anyone buy UET?
SilverStars

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:16:23 AM

Because of the small coin count, I would guess anywhere from $.25 all the way up to $350. Depends on what they do with it. I don't care to speculate price. I am supporting a new exchange.

Hoping the devs are honest people which I believe they are.
cobra2017

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Some pretty promising points:

-No ICO (Airdrop only)
-No dev manipulation
-EXN hasn't pumped
-EXN hasn't dumped
-Potential updates on the horizon

An ICO would make it pretty clear the developers just wanted to rob investors and raise unnecessary amounts of money. UET openly admitted to being a scam and pumped from $4 to $60. People are just SPECULATING that EXN is a scam, despite positive signs that indicate otherwise. I believe this is partially due to the price moving sideways and people becoming impatient with their investments, seeking some sort of validation for why we haven't done a 100x yet. 99% of all coins that get added to CMC follow the same trend of pumping slightly and leveling out for a brief period of time, so this is completely ordinary behavior. If you want to see this thing explode, the notion that it's a scam needs to be put to rest. The developers can do their part to reassure investors, but ultimately it's up to the investor to bury irrational fears within themselves. We're a 5m supply coin at a penny that hasn't pumped, while coins like UET that openly admitted to scamming still pumped like crazy. You'll be kicking yourself for not buying EXN at these levels.
ayedris

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:11:45 PM

-No ICO (Airdrop only)
-No dev manipulation
-EXN hasn't pumped
-EXN hasn't dumped

An ICO would make it pretty clear the developers just wanted to rob investors and raise unnecessary amounts of money. UET openly admitted to being a scam and pumped from $4 to $60. People are just SPECULATING that EXN is a scam, despite positive signs that indicate otherwise. I believe this is partially due to the price moving sideways and people becoming impatient with their investments, seeking some sort of validation for why we haven't done a 100x yet. 99% of all coins that get added to CMC follow the same trend of pumping slightly and leveling out for a brief period of time, so this is completely ordinary behavior. If you want to see this thing explode, the notion that it's a scam needs to be put to rest. The developers can do their part to reassure investors, but ultimately it's up to the investor to bury irrational fears within themselves. We're a 5m supply coin at a penny that hasn't pumped, while coins like UET that openly admitted to scamming still pumped like crazy. You'll be kicking yourself for not buying EXN at these levels.

I took 2 hours of my time yesterday before bed to understand the smart contract. I also made some test transactions. My conclusion is this is 99,9% not a scam. When you understand the smart contract, you understand a lot of things. IF this project become something and they give this token a really good utility, we are in business.

if you take a look at Etherscan, you can also see a few accounts slowly accumulate also(more EXN being deposited than withdrawn)
one account looks like its still airdropping also, sending 20EXN to random MEW accounts.
i agree to some extent that this is not a scam.
nice to see alot more buy orders go through on Hitbtc also.
pol_cevik

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:13:43 PM

the future is bright as
cobra2017

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:22:17 PM

I sent in an application to get EXN added on CoinExchange today so we'll see how that goes.
ayedris

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:33:17 PM

-No ICO (Airdrop only)
-No dev manipulation
-EXN hasn't pumped
-EXN hasn't dumped

I took 2 hours of my time yesterday before bed to understand the smart contract. I also made some test transactions. My conclusion is this is 99,9% not a scam. When you understand the smart contract, you understand a lot of things. IF this project become something and they give this token a really good utility, we are in business.

if you take a look at Etherscan, you can also see a few accounts slowly accumulate also(more EXN being deposited than withdrawn)
one account looks like its still airdropping also, sending 20EXN to random MEW accounts.
i agree to some extent that this is not a scam.
nice to see alot more buy orders go through on Hitbtc also.

Yeah Exactly, Etherscan says a lot of things. That's what i wanna say when i use the term (smart contract) loll.

glad we are on the same page haha
@cobra2017 keep us updated if we can help in anyway
SilverStars

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:34:44 PM

If it was a scam, which I highly doubt it is. The devs would be working there asses off trying to pump it to the moon so they can dump.
They know something that we do not.  

Slow steady growth is healthy and that appears to be what it is doing.

I truely believe in this project and team. I want to give them a chance. I wont miss .2 BTC if it turns into a scam, so for me its worth it.

No scam, only bright future
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:44:24 AM

Has anybody received the airdrop?  Huh Undecided
cobra2017

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:55:52 AM

Lots of people have.
ayedris

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:09:52 AM

anyone wondering if they received air drop but havent shown up
add custom token and type it the following

Contract Address : 0x0766e79a6fd74469733e8330b3b461c0320ff059
Symbol : EXN
Decimals : 18

SilverStars

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:45:08 AM

anyone wondering if they received air drop but havent shown up
add custom token and type it the following

Contract Address : 0x0766e79a6fd74469733e8330b3b461c0320ff059
Symbol : EXN
Decimals : 18

Thank you for that! I am new to myetherwallet and did not know I had to take that step.

I did it, and now am preying that I still get the airdrop

Will it automatically show up or do the devs have to send it?

Thank you for all the great information in these posts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: