Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:51:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥  (Read 40240 times)
ayedris

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:53:33 AM

Has anybody received the airdrop?  Huh Undecided

anyone wondering if they received air drop but havent shown up
add custom token and type it the following

Contract Address : 0x0766e79a6fd74469733e8330b3b461c0320ff059
Symbol : EXN
Decimals : 18

Thank you for that! I am new to myetherwallet and did not know I had to take that step.

I did it, and now am preying that I still get the airdrop

Will it automatically show up or do the devs have to send it?

Thank you for all the great information in these posts

if youve entered in the correct info, they should automatically show up. try pressing load balance. if nothing show up then you didnt receive the air drop
SilverStars

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:08:04 AM

But how would they have got my address for the airdrop?

Sorry I am an Ether noob
ayedris

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:32:51 AM

Sorry I am an Ether noob

youve posted it on here a few pages back
SilverStars

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:59:55 AM

Sorry I am an Ether noob

youve posted it on here a few pages back

I mean under normal circumstances? Another user said I shouldn't have posted my address. And not everyone has posted there address. I am new to Ether and airdrops.

I have had to do some more learning to get involved with EXN
Zarrukh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:56:55 PM

All the Exchanges reaches $10 Million minimum like:

Binance is $1.18 with Market Cap $88 Million and Circulating Coins: 99,014,000 BNB
COSS is $0.096 with Market Cap $8 Million and Circulating Coins: 83,000,000 COSS

and many others, so I am expecting with 5 Million Market Cap EXN can reach between $2 to $10 if on launch we see a Success with alot of Exchange Capital put in my EXN themselves.

I Hoping that ... Lets see
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:22:51 PM

With the way the Dev is talking pumpish on twitter it looks scammish to be talking about profit when there is no work on ground! I hope this would not end badly for investors
cobra2017

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:34:01 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 06:53:50 PM by cobra2017

With the way the Dev is talking pumpish on twitter it looks scammish to be talking about profit when there is no work on ground! I hope this would not end badly for investors

Their last tweet was on 10/17. Nowhere did they talk about profit. From what anyone with eyes can see, what you're suggesting just isn't true. How do those tweets reflect the price when we haven't even seen a pump yet? Read through the most recent replies to the ANN thread and you can see that sentiment is mostly positive. Stop trying to scare people.

As far as work goes, we're all waiting on an update from the developers. We're still a few weeks out from when the exchange is expected to launch. To say that "there is no work" is a baseless claim and a pretty bad attempt at FUD.
Zarrukh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:06:37 AM

We all are waiting for the exchange to launch , so be patient and wait for the launch  Cool
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:13:04 AM

Their last tweet was on 10/17. Nowhere did they talk about profit. From what anyone with eyes can see, what you're suggesting just isn't true. How do those tweets reflect the price when we haven't even seen a pump yet? Read through the most recent replies to the ANN thread and you can see that sentiment is mostly positive. Stop trying to scare people.

As far as work goes, we're all waiting on an update from the developers. We're still a few weeks out from when the exchange is expected to launch. To say that "there is no work" is a baseless claim and a pretty bad attempt at FUD.

Yeah but one could also argue that the lack of communication from a quiet anonymous dev team to the community and lack of apparent progress is grounds for a valid claim. I mean come on if they were building an exchange one would think they would be pushing out updates right and left to get people interest in their coin I mean this is the first coin that has tried this so they are clearly not the first to market with this product so all the more reason to advertise the hell outta it. So quiet dev team, no proof of any kind of product just a website which looks like something you make on Wix in an hour and some twitter videos with a bunch of emojis that doesn't really spell out "serious development". The coin may still rise but I remain skeptical until I see the progress for myself if there is any progress lol.  Cheesy Cheesy

cobra2017

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:14:53 AM

Yeah but one could also argue that the lack of communication from a quiet anonymous dev team to the community and lack of apparent progress is grounds for a valid claim. I mean come on if they were building an exchange one would think they would be pushing out updates right and left to get people interest in their coin I mean this is the first coin that has tried this so they are clearly not the first to market with this product so all the more reason to advertise the hell outta it. So quiet dev team, no proof of any kind of product just a website which looks like something you make on Wix in an hour and some twitter videos with a bunch of emojis that doesn't really spell out "serious development". The coin may still rise but I remain skeptical until I see the progress for myself if there is any progress lol.  Cheesy Cheesy

My stance is this:

-EXN is literally pennies
-Supply is 5.1M
-Low cap
-BLATANT scams like UET pumped from $3-$50
-eBTC, ETHD, ETG all had huge pumps (similar supply to EXN)
-Potential exchange launch on the horizon

The exchange launching is more of a "cherry-on-top" for me. I could see this thing pumping with or without it, it just needs more positive attention. Getting listed on more exchanges wouldn't hurt. I don't love the layout of their website either, and there's obviously some things I would change personally based on my own tastes, but I'm not the designer. I don't love the communication and marketing strategy thus far, but I'm not in charge of marketing. Let the team do their thing. If you're invested at these levels, you're at the ground floor. If the team surprises everyone and busts out a solid project, you can bet we'll go to $1 and beyond. It's worth the gamble.

I did get some screenshots from Muhammed earlier detailing more of the website but I didn't get permission to post them. I reached out to him on Facebook. Apparently he's just one of the developers and not the founder of EXN, so I think there was a misunderstanding with the community there. They have a private Slack channel that I'm hoping will eventually be made public.
ayedris

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:41:05 AM

My stance is this:

-Supply is 5.1M
-Low cap

The exchange launching is more of a "cherry-on-top" for me. I could see this thing pumping with or without it, it just needs more positive attention. Getting listed on more exchanges wouldn't hurt. I don't love the layout of their website either, and there's obviously some things I would change personally based on my own tastes, but I'm not the designer. I don't love the communication and marketing strategy thus far, but I'm not in charge of marketing. Let the team do their thing. If you're invested at these levels, you're at the ground floor. If the team surprises everyone and busts out a solid project, you can bet we'll go to $1 and beyond. It's worth the gamble.

I did get some screenshots from Muhammed earlier detailing more of the website but I didn't get permission to post them. I reached out to him on Facebook. Apparently he's just one of the developers and not the founder of EXN, so I think there was a misunderstanding with the community there. They have a private Slack channel that I'm hoping will eventually be made public.

striker, i think in this case that its one of those "dont invest more than you can afford to lose" moments. honestly i feel the same way. however there is alot more swaying my decision. like the above mentioned. less has been pumped for more.
the fact cobra has just stated that he has spoken to Muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaammed on facebook leads me to believe that this is definitely not a scam. if they were scamming and failed, wy would they bother being in contact with the public??
my greatest concern right now is the fact the "launch" of the mobile exchange comes during a crucial moment during the segwitx2 drama. are people willing to remove their position in BTC to buy into the pump??
nikolya1989

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:45:48 AM

I did not get the airdrop. Why?
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:51:04 AM

My stance is this:

-Supply is 5.1M
-Low cap

You make some valid claims, can you post up a link to Muhammad's Facebook? and also how do you know he's one of the developers?

Campaign Manager (2018)
ayedris

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:56:55 AM

My stance is this:

-Supply is 5.1M
-Low cap

You make some valid claims, can you post up a link to Muhammad's Facebook? and also how do you know he's one of the developers?
it was posted page 1 of this thread, however he removed it because they were getting alot of harrassing messages
Arash

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:29:32 AM

Read Contract Information[Reset]

1.  name    EXN string
2.  totalSupply    10000000000000000000000000 uint256
3.  decimals    18 uint8
4.  balanceOf <input> (address) Query uint256
5.  symbol    EXN string
6.  allowance  <input> (address),  <input> (address) Query uint256
______________________________________________________-_-

What is number 2 ? What is that total supply number Huh?

https://etherscan.io/token/0x0766e79a6fd74469733e8330b3b461c0320ff059#readContract
ayedris

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:56:55 AM

1.  name    EXN string
3.  decimals    18 uint8
5.  symbol    EXN string

https://etherscan.io/token/0x0766e79a6fd74469733e8330b3b461c0320ff059#readContract

total supply is 10million. you see that yourself.
cobra2017

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:17:43 PM

1.  name    EXN string
3.  decimals    18 uint8
5.  symbol    EXN string

You either have no idea how to read the Smart Contract information, or you're just trying to spread false information. Move the decimal 18 places from the last 0. Total supply is 10M as advertised.
cobra2017

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:32:03 PM

I'm still waiting on a reply back from CoinExchange. If everyone else here could contact them that might help our chances of getting listed. EXN needs way more publicity to really take off. Contact YoBit, Liqui, CoinExchange, Nova, and any others you can think of. Let's make this happen.
cobra2017

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:18:26 PM

I'm still waiting on a reply back from CoinExchange. If everyone else here could contact them that might help our chances of getting listed. EXN needs way more publicity to really take off. Contact YoBit, Liqui, CoinExchange, Nova, and any others you can think of. Let's make this happen.

Even if we are not in the dev's team, are we allowed to contact exchanges to list the coin?
Do we have the approbation of the EXN team?
I mean, how does it works at the moment, because we have no infos at all.. but as you seems in contact with Muhammed, you probably know that more better than us.

Anybody can submit an application as far as I know, at least for CoinExchange and Liqui but those are the only two I've tried. You just have to specify that you're an investor and not a developer.

I haven't communicated with Muhammed much. I've asked him to contact the founder of EXN to see if he could reply here or at least consider making their Slack channel open to the public, and he said he would try. He sent me two progress screenshots and referenced the under-development website link but I don't think he's the one making the calls.

Otherwise my conversations with him have been minimal. It's not uncommon for development teams to be brief in their replies to people so nothing seems out of the ordinary there. Like someone said above, if this were truly a scam I don't think I'd have been able to get a response from him at all. He's been patient with my questions thus far.
ayedris

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:17:03 AM

Even if we are not in the dev's team, are we allowed to contact exchanges to list the coin?
Do we have the approbation of the EXN team?
I mean, how does it works at the moment, because we have no infos at all.. but as you seems in contact with Muhammed, you probably know that more better than us.

Anybody can submit an application as far as I know, at least for CoinExchange and Liqui but those are the only two I've tried. You just have to specify that you're an investor and not a developer.

I haven't communicated with Muhammed much. I've asked him to contact the founder of EXN to see if he could reply here or at least consider making their Slack channel open to the public, and he said he would try. He sent me two progress screenshots and referenced the under-development website link but I don't think he's the one making the calls.

Otherwise my conversations with him have been minimal. It's not uncommon for development teams to be brief in their replies to people so nothing seems out of the ordinary there. Like someone said above, if this were truly a scam I don't think I'd have been able to get a response from him at all. He's been patient with my questions thus far.

i cant manage to find the submit coin link on coin exchange. i hit them up on twitter. also try cryptopia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: