Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:04:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥  (Read 40234 times)
cobra2017

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:13:32 PM

To apply for a listing at CoinExchange you have to use their support desk and submit a ticket. https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/home
cobra2017

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:51:23 PM

Set up an unofficial Discord for EXN since the official one is pretty quiet. Join if you're interested in making things happen. https://discord.gg/Vw9r8aX
ayedris

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:02:19 PM

To apply for a listing at CoinExchange you have to use their support desk and submit a ticket. https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/home

ok done, cheers. Token submitted to cryptopia and coinexchange. i wouldnt bother submitting to bittrex as the token desnt meat the criteria bittrex requires (github updates, team names, etc) that would have to be something for the Devs to submit if they wish.
harbinger-alpha

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:09:39 PM

With the way the Dev is talking pumpish on twitter it looks scammish to be talking about profit when there is no work on ground! I hope this would not end badly for investors

11 days is too long a time in between twitter posts. It doesn't take much time to just make a quick post and say things are in progress.
kayasa

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:41:28 AM

new tweet guys!!! 60% exchange setup done!!!

https://twitter.com/ExchangeN_com/status/924497040402288640
cobra2017

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:55:18 AM

First and foremost, we need to get EXN listed on more exchanges. The volume on HitBTC and ED just won't cut it. Without more visibility, news will be fairly irrelevant if nobody knows what EXN is or how it works. I'd be happy to see a complete rework of the EXN roadmap and website as it is now since the bad grammar is a big deterrent for a lot of people.
cobra2017

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:00:28 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 05:11:13 AM by cobra2017

MAJOR UPDATE:

Managed to reach out to Eric Allen (one of the listed developers) and got confirmation that the ExchangeN website is in progress.

codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:14:07 AM

Very interesting, sombody mentioned this project on the Modum Slack, the price is very low at the moment so the ROI may be very high if they deliver. I wish you good luck and will watch the progress closely from now on.
harbinger-alpha

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:21:39 AM

Maybe the devs could consider adding coins that will be displaced by the closing of Novaexchange. Morningstar (MRNG) would be great for one.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:03:08 AM

Maybe the devs could consider adding coins that will be displaced by the closing of Novaexchange. Morningstar (MRNG) would be great for one.
Yes that's a great idea, EXN could benefit from the closing of Novaexchange, but it looks like the progress is only 60% on ExchangeN, they are not ready at the moment.
Arash

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:44:39 PM

Im ready ti get rich very soon on exn
cobra2017

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:18:08 PM

UPDATE:

Eric Allen clears up why we haven't heard much from the development team. They are a separate company who was contracted to work on ExchangeN. The exchange is expected to launch next week according to him, and should be similar to HitBTC. Huge news!

Also, had a shower thought this morning. With NovaExchange closing down and reopening under new management with big updates, it's possible they could be rebranding as ExchangeN or potentially merging the two. That would explain what the "N" in ExchangeN stands for. The only thing that makes me think otherwise is that ExchangeN is scheduled to launch much sooner than NovaExchange is closing, so it's really just a hopeful theory.

One thing is for sure, these developers and project are legitimate. I would be alarmed if I could not reach out to anyone on the team for an update, but Eric and Muhammed have both been very responsive to me when they have time.

If you aren't already in the unofficial Discord, come say hi: https://discord.gg/Vw9r8aX

I post all of my correspondence with developers in Discord first. We're a bunch of speculators and investors who are super excited about this project.
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:41:20 AM

Thats ok because Nova isn't closing for a few months?
Or am I wrong?
I think ExchangeN has a plan of some sort, they are probubly going to make sure they have a working exchange before they start promoting. Which is pretty awesome if you ask me.

Nova closing by the end of March 2018.

The dev could be a little bit more active here.
cobra2017

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:03:47 PM

Thats ok because Nova isn't closing for a few months?
Or am I wrong?
I think ExchangeN has a plan of some sort, they are probubly going to make sure they have a working exchange before they start promoting. Which is pretty awesome if you ask me.

Nova closing by the end of March 2018.

The dev could be a little bit more active here.

From what we've gathered, the two exchange developers are not the founders of EXN. They were contracted to build the exchange.

This is their website: https://exknox.com/

They created Yunbi and ACX as well.

Whoever created the EXN token hired them to make ExchangeN. They are not affiliated with the token, however they are being paid in EXN according to Eric Allen. The use-case is still unknown, but the community is speculating it will serve the same purpose as BNB. The person running this ANN thread is the founder and not a developer for the exchange. Obviously there are more developers involved, but these are two of the three who were mentioned by name.

They are not expected to reply here since they represent a company of their own, not EXN. Eric said that once the exchange launches the founder should be more proactive about replying here, but there is nothing new to add beyond what we've already uncovered. The founder is a separate entity from Eric and Muhammed. They were hired to make the exchange, so he probably has nothing more to add until it's done. We've managed to COMPLETELY debunk the theory that EXN is a scam. All we need now is a product release and a use-case for the actual tokens themselves. Words are powerful so I just want to make this point clear.

Be patient and grateful you discovered this sooner than later.

Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:46:46 AM

That's right. Words are powerful. And if the founder who to this great project is unknown and there are just few names like Erik and Muhammed who aren't responsible for the future of this project never writes post's and doesn't gives any updates, my question is why should we buy this coin? Or he just got enough money to release exchange and don't give a damn about rest of investors? If the founder doesn't spare 2 mins, then this thread will die after few weeks. Isn't that's right?
cobra2017

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:24:10 AM

That's right. Words are powerful. And if the founder who to this great project is unknown and there are just few names like Erik and Muhammed who aren't responsible for the future of this project never writes post's and doesn't gives any updates, my question is why should we buy this coin? Or he just got enough money to release exchange and don't give a damn about rest of investors? If the founder doesn't spare 2 mins, then this thread will die after few weeks. Isn't that's right?

You didn't read a single thing I posted. The founder doesn't have an update because the exchange is in progress. He posted that on Twitter THREE days ago. What more do you want? I see you follow tokens like Bitcoin Red with 0 utility or use-case, but want to come on here and trash EXN despite all the positive signals. Bitcoin Red is a PnD, nothing more. ExchangeN has a future. It's barely in its infancy.

Eric and Muhammed are responsible for the future of this project because they're building ExchangeN. Why would they agree to be paid in EXN if it didn't have potential? You're being obtuse and ignorant. Obvious and poor attempt at FUD.

Myself and the community have been working hard to bring positive updates to this token and completely disproved the theory that it's a scam like people were trying to say. A little gratitude goes a long way.
ayedris

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:46:42 AM

mate obviously EXN isnt for you. thats fine and no one is asking you to put your hard earned money into this project.
cobra and alot of the other gents have done alot of hardwork researching this project and have come up with some amazing information.
you are 100% correct about lack of communication with the founder. to be honest im glad he isnt here reply to every comment on this thread. means he is busy, and as we know already the project is ready to launch next week.
you will get your founder communication soon enough.. if not, then i hope you find what you are looking for.
good luck
Gymshark

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:59:51 AM

Hey guy, wanna do us all a real nice favor and literally go f*** yourself? Thanks guy, appreciate it.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=116909Cool
kang_kung

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:24:12 AM

Set up an unofficial Discord for EXN since the official one is pretty quiet. Join if you're interested in making things happen. https://discord.gg/Vw9r8aX
Dev needs someone to handle the community feedback, just one to maintain over the discord and in here.
ayedris

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:36:17 AM

Dev needs someone to handle the community feedback, just one to maintain over the discord and in here.
Cobra is your go to guy. i secretly think he works for $EXN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: