Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥  (Read 40240 times)
cobra2017

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:52:44 AM

Multiple people have gotten confirmation from Eric that the founder dipped out. Shut the websites down and didn't pay them. There's really no reason for it, since we never saw a big sell-off during the Wednesday pump, and it doesn't make much sense, but that's what happened. Don't see how he could have gained much from this other than scamming for the sake of scamming.

He could have just wanted to scam Eric and Muhammed and has plans to launch the exchange himself, which Eric said was possible, but he wouldn't get any assistance with maintaining it. At this point nobody would even trust it enough to use it, and it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Theories aside, this is a done deal. EXN could pump again but it would take a really generous whale or group to do so. Move on to the next thing and make some money.
thecryptopian

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:15:44 AM

100 and 200 sat buy walls have a lot of shares behind them. Wondering if this is an orchestrated dump to pick up cheap shares for when it does actually launch. That, however unlikely, would be diabolical.
don2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:49:51 AM

salut tous le monde SVP JE PARLE CHAT HITBTC DU EX AVEC PROUVE QUE EXN NE PAS UN ARNAQUE AVEC CAPTURE SCREEN DU PLATFORME

https://steemit.com/exn/@lvl/a-look-at-exchangen

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-3011927-53884611-1-0-1-0-exchangen-token-exn.htm

MAIS HITBTC ME BANNER LA 2EME FOI APRES 2 MOT A 2ANS DE PLUS C PAS PRO POUR UNE MOI ET UN AUTRE 2ANS POUR NE PAS DONNER DES INFORMATION

You have been banned till Jul 30, 2019

APUIYER SUR LE SITE POUR RETIRER CETTE INTERDICTION DE 2ANS C PAS PRO
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:02:06 AM

Hi all.
Most likely this was well orchestrated scam by main guy.
I did received many messages about adding exn to https://cryptochangex.com
I'm more than happy to help revive this project.
Contact me by pm if.you interested in cooperation and maybe listing of exn on my exchange.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:59:22 AM

Hi all.
Contact me by pm if.you interested in cooperation and maybe listing of exn on my exchange.
Why will you list EXN on your Exchange when you know this was an orchestrated scam? Sorry, that makes no sense for me because it may blame yor own exchange if you know this and regardless you are listing it.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:09:09 AM

Hi all.
Why will you list EXN on your Exchange when you know this was an orchestrated scam? Sorry, that makes no sense for me because it may blame yor own exchange if you know this and regardless you are listing it.

I said most likely this was what it was. Why I will list it? Same reason as why hit btc list it. To get people build up volume and hopely in the same time help to revive this. There are coins which was abandoned by devs and they doing well today. Your choice. I don't have to do it. Beside I don't know nothing apart that many exn supporter's approaching me daily to list exn.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:50:19 AM

Hi all.

I said most likely this was what it was. Why I will list it? Same reason as why hit btc list it. To get people build up volume and hopely in the same time help to revive this. There are coins which was abandoned by devs and they doing well today. Your choice. I don't have to do it. Beside I don't know nothing apart that many exn supporter's approaching me daily to list exn.

HitBC and Etherdelta listed this token thinking it was legitimate. Now it takes 6 months for it to leave Hitbc.

Campaign Manager (2018)
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:59:04 AM

Hi all.

HitBC and Etherdelta listed this token thinking it was legitimate. Now it takes 6 months for it to leave Hitbc.

U haven't got valid proof it's a scam coin. But if you sure ,
Ok than. So help is out of the table. Good luck. Please for everyone to stop approaching us. We won't list exn in cryptchangex.com.
bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:15:59 PM

Are there any update about their wallet? When it wil release?  Huh
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:17:29 PM

Hi all.

Ok than. So help is out of the table. Good luck. Please for everyone to stop approaching us. We won't list exn in cryptchangex.com.

I'm not a 100% sure its a scam, but lets look at the facts:

Website is gone.
No Update ANYWHERE
The Developers claim they haven't been paid and exchange owner disappeared (Even though he logged into BITCOINTALK YESTERDAY)
No one knows ANYTHING about the owner and Original Poster except that his possible name is AAKASHA

However, I'm not a 100%. I'm only going with what I do know and that is the above.

Campaign Manager (2018)
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:26:59 PM

Hi all.

Website is gone.
No Update ANYWHERE
The Developers claim they haven't been paid and exchange owner disappeared (Even though he logged into BITCOINTALK YESTERDAY)
No one knows ANYTHING about the owner and Original Poster except that his possible name is AAKASHA

However, I'm not a 100%. I'm only going with what I do know and that is the above.

I agree with your thinking. Just disagree with running and screaming SCAM where there is no valid proof.
Instead making gutter in this thread you should all unite and tried at least push this so there is tradable volume , maybe some of you could limit losses.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:35:47 PM

also not sure its a scam , but a bad project sure !
SilverStars

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:43:10 PM

I dont think it is a scam, I think it is something else.
I think it is another great buying opportunity is what I think it is.

Legal trouble perhaps.

@s1lverbox I am all for you helping us out and listing on your exchange. I just created an account in case you do.

Either way we shall see what happens
kayasa

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:20:39 PM

Hi all.

Website is gone.
No Update ANYWHERE

I agree with your thinking. Just disagree with running and screaming SCAM where there is no valid proof.
Instead making gutter in this thread you should all unite and tried at least push this so there is tradable volume , maybe some of you could limit losses.

Well said... When a token or coins is listed on an exchange it can never be a scam because it is already tradeable. It now relies on the founders, developers and community for it to flourish... Maybe the founder bail out because he cannot take the responsibility anymore or other personal reason... We should now unite to revive this community with or without the founder... Many abandoned projects are doing well right now... Instead of abandoning EXN we must all unite and this is the time where the community need us most for us to grow more and success will be at hand... CryptochangeX can be a model exchanger for EXN so trading volumes can grow... Best of luck on all of us we can do this with or without the founder...
cobra2017

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:25:15 PM

https://cryptochangex.com

This is just another exchange that was done by Eric and Muhammed. I posted the link earlier in the thread. They're based out of the UK, brand new. If someone here is desperate enough to try and pump EXN and wants to pay these guys 1 BTC to get EXN added to their exchange, feel free. They don't care about EXN though, they're just trying to profit off the delusional crybabies in here. You'd be better off paying 1 BTC to get it added on a more well-known exchange, but it doesn't seem likely that anyone would accept it now anyway.
cobra2017

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:29:01 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 05:58:17 PM by cobra2017

I dont think it is a scam, I think it is something else.
I think it is another great buying opportunity is what I think it is.

Legal trouble perhaps.

@s1lverbox I am all for you helping us out and listing on your exchange. I just created an account in case you do.

Either way we shall see what happens

Worried about you buddy.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:56:12 PM

This is just another exchange that was done by Eric and Muhammed. I posted the link earlier in the thread. They're based out of the UK, brand new. If someone here is desperate enough to try and pump EXN and wants to pay these guys 1 BTC to get EXN added to their exchange, feel free. They don't care about EXN though, they're just trying to profit off the delusional crybabies in here. You'd be better off paying 1 BTC to get it added on a more well-known exchange, but it doesn't seem likely that anyone would accept it now anyway.

I suggest you to check your facts before commenting like above.
Exchange is in UK , is fully registered in UK and belongs to my person only.
My little suggestion to you is to maybe research before posting. All information can be easily checked thanks to companys house registration.
Don't forget it's not me who asked to add exn to my exchange. It was your community approaching me and still doing so even when i clearly stated i will not list this coin at all.

Thank you.
cobra2017

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:59:53 PM

I suggest you to check your facts before commenting like above.
Exchange is in UK , is fully registered in UK and belongs to my person only.
My little suggestion to you is to maybe research before posting. All information can be easily checked thanks to companys house registration.
Don't forget it's not me who asked to add exn to my exchange. It was your community approaching me and still doing so even when i clearly stated i will not list this coin at all.

Thank you.

Wow, very professional. I said you were in the UK, so I'm not sure what you're telling me needs to be researched. Eric and Muhammed built your exchange, and Eric was the one who told me to try and get EXN listed there originally.
mikeythemachine

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:48:09 PM

I just took a gamble and bought in cheap. All the signs look bad, admittedly, but you just never know in crypto  Smiley Could be the best move ever....or I could be a complete dick. Watch this space haha

Complete dick  Smiley
hollandalibaykus

Activity: 700
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:18:57 PM

My take on the current EXN situation.

There are 3 possible scenerios I think to be the case.

1.The founder collected his share and up and took off. The reason I think this could be true is he is isn't responding to any messages. But to be fair he has
been hard to get ahold of since the very beginning. I wrote it off as he was hard at work getting the exchange up and running. Also the website went offline but they are also at the brink of launch (apparently) so they could be doing any number of tests or updates but I don't know anything about webpage construction so I can't really speak for that. The reason I think this is false is because if it was a scam I would think he would have dumped every coin not in circulation all the way down to 100 sat during the rally to get as much $ as he possibly could. If he was going to run, what would he have to loose right?

I think so we are watching first scenario. We won't anything if the founder going to run Cheesy
Nobody cares exn in the team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: