Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥  (Read 40230 times)
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:51:18 PM

https://cryptochangex.com

This is just another exchange that was done by Eric and Muhammed. I posted the link earlier in the thread. They're based out of the UK, brand new. If someone here is desperate enough to try and pump EXN and wants to pay these guys 1 BTC to get EXN added to their exchange, feel free. They don't care about EXN though, they're just trying to profit off the delusional crybabies in here. You'd be better off paying 1 BTC to get it added on a more well-known exchange, but it doesn't seem likely that anyone would accept it now anyway.

I suggest you to check your facts before commenting like above.
Exchange is in UK , is fully registered in UK and belongs to my person only.
My little suggestion to you is to maybe research before posting. All information can be easily checked thanks to companys house registration.
Don't forget it's not me who asked to add exn to my exchange. It was your community approaching me and still doing so even when i clearly stated i will not list this coin at all.

Thank you.

Kind of fishy that Cryptochangex was built by the same dev's of EXN and now this guy wants to add a dead project to his exchange.....hmmmmmm......maybe cryptochangex is also the owner of EXN.

Campaign Manager (2018)
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:18:13 PM

Kind of fishy that Cryptochangex was built by the same dev's of EXN and now this guy wants to add a dead project to his exchange.....hmmmmmm......maybe cryptochangex is also the owner of EXN.

Fishy is your breath. Have you got anything to back up this accusation?
Hahaha
What a troll. Just because i have exchange built by same devs dose not mean i have anything to do with exn. When your silly coin was listed on hit btc my exchange was already active. And people was coming to me to list it.
Just because your OP left you with bags of worthless coins dosnt mean you will accuse me of scamming anyone. Have you got anything to back up this claim? If not shut your mouth. My history here and few other places can be tracked easily. And yours? Maybe do something with your life and create something legit way. Than we can talk. For now i suggest you to go back to the whole you came from.

And if you have scam accusation better post it in proper thread. I can defend myself and my exchange easily. You will not slander me or my new business in this way.
Ethereum200

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:51:29 PM

The majority of the coins are still in one wallet. that wallet was adding coins as recent as a day or two ago. Nobody made or ran off with any money. So scam is a weird term for this. Failed project maybe. The guy might be dead or sick we dont know. Eric said never paid. Mohammed said problem with coin wait until wednesday. (according to screenshots on Twitter and this thread) If you are already in you might as well stay. And also as mentioned before this project doesnt need a founder to thrive. Its the community that has made crypto thrive regardless of who starts the project. Calm your tits and be constructive. As stated the coins are still on the exchange so they are worth what we say they are.

Just my 2 cents
ayedris

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:05:55 PM

The majority of the coins are still in one wallet. that wallet was adding coins as recent as a day or two ago. Nobody made or ran off with any money. So scam is a weird term for this. Failed project maybe. The guy might be dead or sick we dont know. Eric said never paid. Mohammed said problem with coin wait until wednesday. (according to screenshots on Twitter and this thread) If you are already in you might as well stay. And also as mentioned before this project doesnt need a founder to thrive. Its the community that has made crypto thrive regardless of who starts the project. Calm your tits and be constructive. As stated the coins are still on the exchange so they are worth what we say they are.

Just my 2 cents

i spoke with Muhammed yesterday, the founder is no where to be found. the founder is still a member of their company slack channel but isnt replying to any of their messages. as for the screenshots of him announcing release on wednesday, sorry to say but its 100% not happening.
i think everyone here is looking for some closure on whats going on, Eric and Muhammed will be the first to let the community of any further progress regarding the current situation. until then, its best to come to the conclusion that the project is dead and the coins are worthless.

cobra2017

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:22:10 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 12:58:14 AM by cobra2017

Just my 2 cents

That wallet belongs to HitBTC. The screenshot of Muhammed saying "Wednesday" is old. The person who posted it here was just using it to try and pump EXN after we already determined the founder had disappeared and the websites were closed. Like I said in an earlier post, EXN can pump again, but the community behind it (Discord) was only strong when we were under the impression everything was going well. A lot of people have given up on this one and I don't see it coming back anytime soon.
kayasa

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:23:56 AM

Only way for this to survive is someone will takeover... Launching an exchanger is no good because it takes a lot of maintenance except if the developers are the one willing to take over... It could be a lending platform or any peer to peer cash system...  If none so it will sit at hitbtc waiting for pumps and dumps...
SilverStars

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:59:06 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 02:18:35 AM by SilverStars

What they need to do is give an update weather it was a scam or not.. People need closure. At least I do

I had alot more then just money riding on this

One thing I have learned from all this is NEVER trust another human being you can't look in the eye
kayasa

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:39:44 AM

What they need to do is give an update weather it was a scam or not.. People need closure. At least I do

One thing I have learned from all this is NEVER trust another human being you can't look in the eye

Me too I have a lot on this stuff... It may not be scam as i said once a token is on an exchanger or is tradeable it cannot be called as scam... EXN cannot be scammed because it is tradeable in reputable exchanger like hitbtc... what it matters here are the incompetence of the founder or the developers... too sad many are at lost because of their incompetence and lack of dedication... i see the reason is that the founder chicken out maybe he cannot fulfill the responsibility on maintaining an exchange site, maybe he lost trader supporters as what he mentioned in slack or other personal reasons... it is now going down at 100 sats so you can buy now 1 million exn at 1 btc... biggest bag holder now can revive this project using different project like a lending platform or others... Very much an incompetent founder we have here... he could have earned millions or billions  out of this if he did not chicken out... he may just ran away with penny gains and was satisfied with that...
jlvqve1

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:50:52 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 03:12:20 AM by jlvqve1

A message to the founder
«Hello, who are you,
You are a man, right?
You have a domain name in the currency exchange field is very beautiful! but NOT GOOD
-> .COM can't to use for long term if have someone don't like it. Let's see how btc-e.com is misplaced with that .COM domain name
I believe 100% of what you are doing. All was fair to everyone at the start: no ICO, airdrop & bounty only, start trade with lowest price till now also.
If you have a legal problem until now to get started, unfortunately our good thoughts are sometimes prevented. I recommend that you do it silently, will remain anonymous until now.
If you have a technical problem, go ahead and find out, there are many good coders in the world, and look forward to helping you to make the best exchange product. your own!
We look forward to your return.
Good luck & take care bro>>
SilverStars

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:03:13 AM

Me too I have a lot on this stuff... It may not be scam as i said once a token is on an exchanger or is tradeable it cannot be called as scam... EXN cannot be scammed because it is tradeable in reputable exchanger like hitbtc... what it matters here are the incompetence of the founder or the developers... too sad many are at lost because of their incompetence and lack of dedication... i see the reason is that the founder chicken out maybe he cannot fulfill the responsibility on maintaining an exchange site, maybe he lost trader supporters as what he mentioned in slack or other personal reasons... it is now going down at 100 sats so you can buy now 1 million exn at 1 btc... biggest bag holder now can revive this project using different project like a lending platform or others... Very much an incompetent founder we have here... he could have earned millions or billions  out of this if he did not chicken out... he may just ran away with penny gains and was satisfied with that...

I have been successful trader up until the past month I normally always play it safe and stick with the main solid coins. 1 month ago I was wiped out in a hack. I cashed in $2500 to keep me going for a few months. I started off with .0125 BTC and worked day and night to make that .0125 BTC into 3 BTC. After I cashed out that $2500 I came home to my wallet being empty. I scraped together every last penny I had to get back in the game and took a risk putting it on EXN which was a mistake. I should have played safe like I normally do. At the time it seemed better then buying a lottery ticket. When my ex (25) left me for a 60 year old man she took everything House, car, contents of house, pets and kids. And also left me with debt and an empty bank account. I have been working day and night to get the funds together to bring her to court to get my kids back. Now the EXN founder does this. GREAT JOB AKASH! I hope it was worth the few BTC you made off with. Your not even man enough to leave a meme for closure
SilverStars

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:05:14 AM

The worst part is I told family and friends about EXN, because exchanges in my eye would do the whole community of crypto good. I believed in EXN...

I could have sold for 1500 sat, 1000 sat but I chose to hold because I believed in the project and the founder...

Never trust someone you cant look in the eye
pachuje

Activity: 432
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:09:43 AM

apparently there is still no news and there were intentions (from the community) to add it to a new exchange. We must wait for an answer otherwise the big investors and the community must choose to follow the project or let it die.

Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:48:33 AM

Hahaha
What a troll. Just because i have exchange built by same devs dose not mean i have anything to do with exn. When your silly coin was listed on hit btc my exchange was already active. And people was coming to me to list it.
Just because your OP left you with bags of worthless coins dosnt mean you will accuse me of scamming anyone. Have you got anything to back up this claim? If not shut your mouth. My history here and few other places can be tracked easily. And yours? Maybe do something with your life and create something legit way. Than we can talk. For now i suggest you to go back to the whole you came from.

And if you have scam accusation better post it in proper thread. I can defend myself and my exchange easily. You will not slander me or my new business in this way.

Lmao. You went over your head buddy, no one called your exchange a scam, you seem like a decent person. All I said was that its odd that the only person willing to help at this moment is you with your exchange, and ironically the same people who built EXN also built your website. I'm not trying to slender you or your business.

I have been successful trader up until the past month I normally always play it safe and stick with the main solid coins. 1 month ago I was wiped out in a hack. I cashed in $2500 to keep me going for a few months. I started off with .0125 BTC and worked day and night to make that .0125 BTC into 3 BTC. After I cashed out that $2500 I came home to my wallet being empty. I scraped together every last penny I had to get back in the game and took a risk putting it on EXN which was a mistake. I should have played safe like I normally do. At the time it seemed better then buying a lottery ticket. When my ex (25) left me for a 60 year old man she took everything House, car, contents of house, pets and kids. And also left me with debt and an empty bank account. I have been working day and night to get the funds together to bring her to court to get my kids back. Now the EXN founder does this. GREAT JOB AKASH! I hope it was worth the few BTC you made off with. Your not even man enough to leave a meme for closure

Sorry to hear about your situation bro, where did you get hacked ? and turning 0.125 into 3btc is impressive, keep at it and it will tripple in no time.  We all invested in EXN and lost, but good news is you can still sell at 300 sats, better than nothing.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Nuvie

Activity: 204

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:05:24 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 08:18:11 AM by Nuvie

All i hear is blah, blah, blah, blah....

all i know is there is no word from the founder...

All i see is people seeing cheap on just FUD and speculations...

i don't presume to be the know-it-all guru, but this is the Crypto Nation, and selling over speculations when you invested based on FACTS is just....

u complete the term.

All i can say is thank you folks, u've just made this a worthwhile investment...jst made 80% of my bag at slash 6 the price  Grin

As i always say, either GO BIG or Go HOME!  Wink
I doubt this project will see as much FUD or evn crises as eBTC for example. i personally know of suckers who bought eBTC at 25cents but sold off at 2 cents...horrible loss, a whopping 90% while doing so. Anyway, look at eBitcoin now. it's back to fcukin $0.15 now! and looks to be growing. See? Who knew the community would step up?

My advice? This is Crypto, never sell at a ridonculus low. U'd be shooting yourself twice in the foot. Stick to ur investments and wish for the best. There was a reason you chose that project in the first place.  

ps: I do have a buy order at 0.00003 eth. if you could fill that, i'd be overwhelmed.
All the best in your future investments! u av my thanks.  Cool

signed
Nuvie  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:12:22 AM

why there is no news from dev or cm ?
Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:14:43 AM

i don't presume to be the know-it-all guru, but this is the Crypto Nation, and selling over speculations when you invested based on FACTS is just....

u complete the term.

All i can say is thank you folks, u've just made this a worthwhile investment...jst made 80% of my bag at slash 6 the price  Grin

As i always say, either GO BIG or Go HOME!  Wink

All the best in your future investments! u av my thanks.  Cool

signed
Nuvie  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss

What the hell are you saying? you made money off these prices? lol
why there is no news from dev or cm ?

Its abandoned until further notice.

Campaign Manager (2018)
SilverStars

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:15:13 AM

Hahaha

Lmao. You went over your head buddy, no one called your exchange a scam, you seem like a decent person. All I said was that its odd that the only person willing to help at this moment is you with your exchange, and ironically the same people who built EXN also built your website. I'm not trying to slender you or your business.

Sorry to hear about your situation bro, where did you get hacked ? and turning 0.125 into 3btc is impressive, keep at it and it will tripple in no time.  We all invested in EXN and lost, but good news is you can still sell at 300 sats, better than nothing.

That was the past. I got hacked or had BTC stolen rather from not clearing cache. I dont have the funds or the time to start over again and turn nothing into something again. This was the final straw.
Nuvie

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:23:54 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 08:34:34 AM by Nuvie

u complete the term.

All i can say is thank you folks, u've just made this a worthwhile investment...jst made 80% of my bag at slash 6 the price  Grin

As i always say, either GO BIG or Go HOME!  Wink
I doubt this project will see as much FUD or evn crises as eBTC for example. i personally know of suckers who bought eBTC at 25cents but sold off at 2 cents...horrible loss, a whopping 90% while doing so. Anyway, look at eBitcoin now. it's back to fcukin $0.15 now! and looks to be growing. See? Who knew the community would step up?

My advice? This is Crypto, never sell at a ridonculus low. U'd be shooting yourself twice in the foot. Stick to ur investments and wish for the best. There was a reason you chose that project in the first place.  

ps: I do have a buy order at 0.00003 eth. if you could fill that, i'd be overwhelmed.
All the best in your future investments! u av my thanks.  Cool

signed
Nuvie  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss

What the hell are you saying? you made money off these prices? lol

lol. hopefully. What do you think?  Grin  Grin  Cheesy

SilverStars

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:36:49 AM

I still have a feeling the founder is buying up alot of cheap tokens..

There are some massive buys going through at 300 sat

Nuvie

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:47:07 AM

I still have a feeling the founder is buying up alot of cheap tokens..

There are some massive buys going through at 300 sat

lol. of course. There r a lot of us who believe this too...'cos we know he incurred a lot of debt. Must av been mulling over this for a while now...& well this fits. He needs cheap EXN tokens to pay them off completely, but at the same time can have plausible deniability over launch delay Grin

He's not the only one buyin thoh...hope u r too.  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: