Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 EXN 🔥  (Read 40230 times)
BitcoinExpert101

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:28:36 PM

The individual you speak of admitted to putting out the fake .net exchange site, but denies being the original founder of the EXN coin.

If you have evidence he is also the original founder SHOW IT!

We still need to hear publicly from Muhammed and Eric.

Again, WHY THE SILENCE???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SilverStars

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:39:03 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 01:53:14 PM by SilverStars

EXN may not be a complete loss here guys, there are people hatching out ideas in the background so we may all win.

If we put some sort of donation system in place so the guys who built the exchange got paid some how for there future work, they may be willing to take over the project and create a new token and new exchange. Once the project happens we would be compensated for our old EXN tokens on a 1 to 1 bases for the new coins. And whatever we collect in EXN tokens in the donation wallet would be used to pay the devs for there time and efforts.

I would like to state once again that Allen and Nagy are not responsible for anything that happened with the founder of EXN taking off.
They are trying to come up with ways to revive the project so that we can all win, but it will need to be a group effort.

Hang tight, it can't get any worse.

kayasa

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:27:51 PM

EXN may not be a complete loss here guys, there are people hatching out ideas in the background so we may all win.

If we put some sort of donation system in place so the guys who built the exchange got paid some how for there future work, they may be willing to take over the project and create a new token and new exchange. Once the project happens we would be compensated for our old EXN tokens on a 1 to 1 bases for the new coins. And whatever we collect in EXN tokens in the donation wallet would be used to pay the devs for there time and efforts.

I would like to state once again that Allen and Nagy are not responsible for anything that happened with the founder of EXN taking off.
They are trying to come up with ways to revive the project so that we can all win, but it will need to be a group effort.

nice idea... similar to ebtc... we need to build a new group in this project revival not calling always on scammers we cannot move on like that... we need a leader and a new community to continue the EXN project... count me in i am willing to donate for the developers fees for them to continue on the exchange...
SilverStars

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:24:11 PM

nice idea... similar to ebtc... we need to build a new group in this project revival not calling always on scammers we cannot move on like that... we need a leader and a new community to continue the EXN project... count me in i am willing to donate for the developers fees for them to continue on the exchange...

Yes very similar, get rid of the useless founder and replace with an actual team of honest human beings. One thing is for sure, we need to get rid of the fud surrounding EXN. I think I am going to pick up where cobra left off and start a discord just to see who would be on board and keep people updated
BitcoinExpert101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:28:21 PM

The exchange launch has been delayed 5 days. Silence from the developers regarding the founder means they are still hopeful.

The impatience, FUD and shenanigans here is amazing!

We need a PUBLIC announcement from the developers. Until then, everything else is pure speculation.

EXN is only five days late to launch folks. Patience may pay here.
SilverStars

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:35:00 PM

For anyone interested in discussing current EXN state and the future of EXN please join this discord

https://discord.gg/9K8pAe

The token is on the exchange already, there are still many possibilties
BitcoinExpert101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:06:21 PM

What does this conversation mean???

https://imgur.com/a/9K8TX
exposedyou2

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:44:02 PM

This skype is photoshoped.
It was done by gymshark.

You can ask him yourself over pm.

Good luck.

For anyone interested in discussing current EXN state and the future of EXN please join this discord

I fully agree here. Token have value becasue is on exchange. Smart people would move this coin forward instead cutting losses in region of 60-80%
Non of you need dev of this coin to revive and make some buck. Gymshark proved that there is still interest in this by some people.
He choose to be scammy little fucker and been exposed but what about doing all legit way and for example put website with all info back up on different domain and push this cart further?

You have hit btc and ether delta. Ask more exchanges to accept this token and new people will eventually show up.
cobra2017

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:07:46 PM

This skype is photoshoped.
It was done by gymshark.

You can ask him yourself over pm.

Good luck.

I fully agree here. Token have value becasue is on exchange. Smart people would move this coin forward instead cutting losses in region of 60-80%
Non of you need dev of this coin to revive and make some buck. Gymshark proved that there is still interest in this by some people.
He choose to be scammy little fucker and been exposed but what about doing all legit way and for example put website with all info back up on different domain and push this cart further?

You have hit btc and ether delta. Ask more exchanges to accept this token and new people will eventually show up.

EXN will be listed on HitBTC for 6 months until it gets removed since the project is over. Obviously it can still pump again, and I've been saying that, but I don't think anyone here is smart or wealthy enough to pull it off. You can put the website back up with the same domain, but in the end you'll be accomplishing exactly what Gymshark was trying to do yesterday since Eric and Muhammed won't install the exchange software unless they're paid 1.7 BTC. Even then, the coin will never have a utility and won't be expanded upon unless someone wants to code a new one. The double-standard is pretty hilarious. New exchanges are expensive too. CoinExchange is 2 BTC and Cryptopia is $20k last time I checked, although that one changes all the time. We did a poll in the Discord to see who would be interested in doing a fundraiser for the CoinExchange and Cryptopia listing fees before the founder dipped out and very few people were in favor of it. Remember, you're preaching to people who have lost big on EXN and probably aren't willing to put up more capital just to "maybe" save their investments.

Frankly, all the "investigating" you did yesterday did more harm than good with all things considered. Gym was trying to help people out and you opted to be a keyboard warrior instead of playing along and letting the pump happen, which it did briefly. That's what I mean by double standard, because you're suggesting that the community do the exact same thing he was attempting: set up the website to save your investments.

I'm done with EXN. I did a lot to organize the community behind it back when sentiment was overwhelmingly positive, and we're partially the reason EXN pumped hard last week because of all the research and information we found. Anyone referencing ExKnox, Eric, Akash, or really anything useful related to the project has us to thank, because Akash wasn't sharing any of that information with the public. The big lesson here is not to FOMO into pumps, take profits, and don't be greedy. That's just general trading 101. If anyone here failed to abide by those rules you can only blame yourselves. Good luck resurrecting this one, but I think with all the talk that's gone on in the ANN the past couple days and the massive sell walls on HitBTC, you got your work cut out for you.
CryptoK1ng

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:11:11 PM

https://discord.gg/Gxf7qEP
cobra2017

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:14:23 PM

As for SilverStars, the guy is completely delusional and deserves his loss. A gambler and a drunk.

If you trust this, you might as well light your money on fire.
exposedyou2

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:22:15 PM

EXN will be listed on HitBTC for 6 months until it gets removed since the project is over. Obviously it can still pump again, and I've been saying that, but I don't think anyone here is smart or wealthy enough to pull it off. You can put the website back up with the same domain, but in the end you'll be accomplishing exactly what Gymshark was trying to do yesterday since Eric and Muhammed won't install the exchange software unless they're paid 1.7 BTC. Even then, the coin will never have a utility and won't be expanded upon unless someone wants to code a new one. The double-standard is pretty hilarious. New exchanges are expensive too. CoinExchange is 2 BTC and Cryptopia is $20k last time I checked, although that one changes all the time. We did a poll in the Discord to see who would be interested in doing a fundraiser for the CoinExchange and Cryptopia listing fees before the founder dipped out and very few people were in favor of it. Remember, you're preaching to people who have lost big on EXN and probably aren't willing to put up more capital just to "maybe" save their investments.

Frankly, all the "investigating" you did yesterday did more harm than good with all things considered. Gym was trying to help people out and you opted to be a keyboard warrior instead of playing along and letting the pump happen, which it did briefly. That's what I mean by double standard, because you're suggesting that the community do the exact same thing he was attempting: set up the website to save your investments.

I'm done with EXN. I did a lot to organize the community behind it back when sentiment was overwhelmingly positive, and we're partially the reason EXN pumped hard last week because of all the research and information we found. Anyone referencing ExKnox, Eric, Akash, or really anything useful related to the project has us to thank, because Akash wasn't sharing any of that information with the public. The big lesson here is not to FOMO into pumps, take profits, and don't be greedy. That's just general trading 101. If anyone here failed to abide by those rules you can only blame yourselves. Good luck resurrecting this one, but I think with all the talk that's gone on in the ANN the past couple days and the massive sell walls on HitBTC, you got your work cut out for you.

You are dumb like this exposed scammer. This johny boi not only lied and create false hope to people but also was ready to dump to greater fool than he was.
Just so we clear, you acting now like typical scammer. Maybe sock puppet account?
No one lost with EXN until you cash those losses. Thats how it works.
You are bunch of noobs and my investigation juts proved your community is fool of scammers waiting to screw each other.
If i didnt exposed him most likely there would be more idiots like you who bagholding.
If its done legit way reviving a idea is not scam. So where are double standarts? Difference is masive between what i suggested and what this john boi scammer did. People wasnt aware and had fake hope about returning of main guy. While my suggestion is simple, if you let people know you not giving them false hope but choice to carry on or leave.
Seriously you all dumb like shoes.
No wonder you all been fooled. Greed always wins.
You dont have to take my advices. You dont even have to read my posts. But none of you have clue what to do next but what you can only do is moan and cry.
Everyone are scammers and bad apart those in the mirror.
Gymshark is scammer, was ascammer and will be scammer. Tried lie people, made steps to do so, was using sock puppets accounts and when cornered by me cried like little bitch because now everyone have his details and can bring claim against him for pottentiall losses. What a dumb scammer. Good he lost his lunch money , good he was exposed and good his name is all over the internet. John if you read this : Stay in your basement and play with toy trains. instead going and scamming.
SilverStars

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:27:43 PM

Which is the reason I just banned you from the discord Cobra. You are an ignorant prick and are nothing but cancer to this project. You have no idea who I am. That photo was of me having a single beer with my father. I am not a drinker, nor am I delusional.. You are done with this project move along and stop trying to give people bad names. You know nothing about me, but I can tell you, you are the direct reason I left the discord that you created. Slander based on things that aren't true. You are that 1% scum on this earth. I haven't taken a loss yet because I haven't sold. I am working with a few people to help revive this project the proper way.

Sitting in a discord calling each other names like yours was ran is not that way. Take that crap down, that is slander and you dont have my permission to post my photos. Move along.. You are nothing but trouble
cobra2017

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:28:13 PM

You are dumb like this exposed scammer. This johny boi not only lied and create false hope to people but also was ready to dump to greater fool than he was.
Just so we clear, you acting now like typical scammer. Maybe sock puppet account?
You are bunch of noobs and my investigation juts proved your community is fool of scammers waiting to screw each other.
If i didnt exposed him most likely there would be more idiots like you who bagholding.
If its done legit way reviving a idea is not scam. So where are double standarts? Difference is masive between what i suggested and what this john boi scammer did. People wasnt aware and had fake hope about returning of main guy. While my suggestion is simple, if you let people know you not giving them false hope but choice to carry on or leave.
You dont have to take my advices. You dont even have to read my posts. But none of you have clue what to do next but what you can only do is moan and cry.
Gymshark is scammer, was ascammer and will be scammer. Tried lie people, made steps to do so, was using sock puppets accounts and when cornered by me cried like little bitch because now everyone have his details and can bring claim against him for pottentiall losses. What a dumb scammer. Good he lost his lunch money , good he was exposed and good his name is all over the internet. John if you read this : Stay in your basement and play with toy trains. instead going and scamming.

You're so painfully retarded it's unreal. If you're being honest about this, pay Eric and Muhammed to finish the exchange. Code the new token. Pay the listing fees for other exchanges. Otherwise you're no better than anyone else trying to make their money back.
SilverStars

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:29:20 PM

You're so painfully retarded it's unreal. If you're being honest about this, pay Eric and Muhammed to finish the exchange. Code the new token. Pay the listing fees for other exchanges. Otherwise you're no better than anyone else trying to make their money back.

Yes we are working on it.. Your done with EXN correct? Why are you here?

We are looking for a positive community not you
cobra2017

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:31:43 PM

As for SilverStars, the guy is completely delusional and deserves his loss. A gambler and a drunk.

If you trust this, you might as well light your money on fire.
Which is the reason I just banned you from the discord Cobra. You are an ignorant prick and are nothing but cancer to this project. You have no idea who I am. That photo was of me having a single beer with my father. I am not a drinker, nor am I delusional.. You are done with this project move along and stop trying to give people bad names. You know nothing about me, but I can tell you, you are the direct reason I left the discord that you created. Slander based on things that aren't true. You are that 1% scum on this earth. I haven't taken a loss yet because I haven't sold. I am working with a few people to help revive this project the proper way.

Sitting in a discord calling each other names like yours was ran is not that way. Take that crap down, that is slander and you dont have my permission to post my photos. Move along.. You are nothing but trouble

Just replying so the images can be posted again. First you spazzed out and called it a scam, weeks ago I should add, then told everyone here you sold at 400, then told another person in Discord that you sold at 1900. Now you're up in here asking for donations and handouts and trying to get people to pump a dead project. Why would you invest everything you got into a token with the Nespresso logo? Get real buddy. You're a delusional narcissist, it's no wonder your wife left. Enjoy those bags.
SilverStars

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:37:12 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 06:56:44 PM by SilverStars

Right to personal attacks and slander.. You know nothing about me child. I am a handsome dude tho Smiley

Put that picture above your bed and dream about me, you seem to have me on your mind quite a bit

People like you (cobra) should be banned from the interwebs, banned from life really

A person is enjoying a beer in a picture and that makes them an alcoholic lol

Millennials I tell you. Maybe the reason this idea never worked before cobra was you..

Your no longer in the equation so now it has serious potential
exposedyou2

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:37:55 PM

Yep, im retarder and i lost and crying now. Just so u know, i have 0 EXN and have no interest in reviving this. Just giving advice by watching from distance.
And why should i pay for exchange? To become liable for everything which happen bad for EXN? Or maybe old owner will show up and reclaim ownership which will put me in same shoes like you are now?

Why should i pay the listing fees? Its not in my interest to do so. And yes i am better than you for example because i hate scammer who tried to do harm to innocent new "investors"and are not affraid to show this and corner each one of you wannabe millionaires.
While you with your stupid comments "gymshark done good thing " Can GTFO as we speak.
I thought you left EXN for good? Why you trolling and stirring things up now?
Leave those who still trying to do something maybe they have better plan that you. Your plan is only to troll and cry how much you lost.

Right to personal attacks and slander.. You know nothing about me child. I am a handsome dude tho Smiley

Put that picture above your bed and dream about me, you seem to have me on your mind quite a bit

hahahaha,yeah troll cobra got issue.
Hey cobra show s us your pic. I bet you just ugly tennager with spots all over your face.

cobra2017

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:24:42 PM

People like you (cobra) should be banned from the interwebs, banned from life really

A person is enjoying a beer in a picture and that makes them an alcoholic lol

Millennials I tell you. Maybe the reason this idea never worked before cobra was you..

Your no longer in the equation so now it has serious potential

exposedyou2

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:27:07 PM

Took you a while to respond. Nice drawing by the way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: