Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:51:17 PM

Now I notice that business industry is too busy saving their selves and only making money is their priority that their are neglecting the effects of their operations in the environment these mostly concerns the source of natural resources such as lumber, metals and coals from mining, soil and concrete from quarrying and such oil explorations we have gone too far that the environment is complaining i've been talking about climate change the concern must not only in making our selves rich but also this planet rich with resources and love from us humans because only us can take care of the nature,. Earth token is one of the pioneers in saving our environment via digital ways in the emerging block chain technology taking care of our nature had its advances ways also..

yeah right.. you have in-depth love for the environment. lol. making waste material to a reusable energy is a good thing for us. by creating syngas from carbon-containing material we can create electricity and heat from it. and this just one of the project of the earth token that i really like. a business that making waste material into an asset is a good thing and big opportunity for us who invest in earth token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:38:02 AM

According to the team the tokens are held. This helps in putting forward the marketing and business with the help of Earth Token making a strong connection with Natural Asset Exchange in reality. Earth Token will use as the underpinning store of value and settlement mechanism of the natural asset exchange. Since the platform was a blockchain based platform and the token created with Ethereum based ERC20 by smart contracts, the project made the trading of Natural Assets fully transparent.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:45:43 AM

hmm do the earth token is the same to the earth coin? What are the similarities and difference of these two project ?
Can someone discuss it to me? Thank you
Jombrangs

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:46:35 AM

Earth token is designed to reduce the waste products that we humans are creating.
Well the earth token indeed is a very nice project.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:08:27 AM

Earth token is designed to reduce the waste products that we humans are creating.

Exactly. And turn those wastes into energy. I only wish this idea will also be implemented in my country. Aside from too heavy polutions we have, energy shortage is also one of the problems when in fact we actually have abundance in natural untapped assets but no capital in transforming them into a usable one. 

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:12:57 PM

hmm do the earth token is the same to the earth coin? What are the similarities and difference of these two project ?
Can someone discuss it to me? Thank you

I am not good at comparing but what I know is Earthcoin (EAC) is a type of open-source cryptocurrency that uses scrypt algorithm forked from Litecoin. While Earth token is a natural asset exchange with Earth Token (ETN) as medium of exchange.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
s31joemhar

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:25:15 PM

One of the platforms of the earth token project is to lessen the air pollution that by using climate neutral fuel.
I have a question what is the meaning of climate neutral fuel?
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:29:24 PM

The more you do not care about our environment, the more it will become polluted. A clean environment is essential for healthy living. That is why I am amazed by the people behind this project for having these ideas.

That is true sir if our environment is clean therefore we can live a healthy life with out pollution and this is what the earth token wants to do. I am so excited for this success
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:31:09 PM

Earth token is with us in looking after our environment. Environmental health is crucial to ensure today's and  future generations, can all go green and can live healthy lives on a healthy planet.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:38:59 PM

Exactly. And turn those wastes into energy. I only wish this idea will also be implemented in my country. Aside from too heavy polutions we have, energy shortage is also one of the problems when in fact we actually have abundance in natural untapped assets but no capital in transforming them into a usable one. 

lets support earth token because majority of the population is still oil dependent, through earth token promotion of renewable energy source will be faster adopted and carbon emissions can be lessen
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:47:41 PM

Earth token for me is one of the best project so far because it is written in the white paper that earth token project wants to generate energy by the use of combustion of waste to energy
mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:50:27 PM

I hope that this project will become a success because the earth token will help our very own mother earth from being totally destroyed.
I cant wait for this project to be launched
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75

btc

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:00:20 PM

Growing global awareness that we have to act now is driving huge investment innovations focused on preserving our environment projects such as solar wind waste to energy carbon sequestration and preservation of earths natural assets to name but a few are making major leaps forward as a result at the same time.
A growing number of businesses and individuals want to do their part and many are making ways to contribute to the funding that is needed for these new innovations by connecting buyers and sellers has always been difficult and inefficient until now, introducing earth token.
Earth token has ethereum technology in its core and represents the value of natural assets and sustainable products and technologies.

how does it work? here's an example instead of chopping down of forest to sell the wood the community gets paid earth tokens to preserved and grow it. Individuals and businesses of any size can now use natural assets to compensate for their environmental impact. The natural assets exchange connects buyers to sellers the market now grows organically and achieve its massive potential of generating wealth while preserving the earth for future generations people just like you can invest in a sustainable future and share to the enormous success of this opportunity get involve now and maximize our potential

Earth token preserving the earth for future generations.

watch it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAvXG5B-4iY
loof99

Activity: 524

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:00:28 PM

One the good this in this project is the fees from both buyers and sellers. It eliminates the fees between buyers and sellers i am excited for this
deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:54:14 PM

One of the platforms of the earth token project is to lessen the air pollution that by using climate neutral fuel.

Climate neutral fuel or so called Carbon-neutral fuel are variety of energy fuels which don't have carbon footprint. They are synthetic hydrocarbons. This way helps to prevent too much Carbon dioxide from accumulating in the atmosphere.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:00:03 PM

Climate neutral fuel or so called Carbon-neutral fuel are variety of energy fuels which don't have carbon footprint. They are synthetic hydrocarbons. This way helps to prevent too much Carbon dioxide from accumulating in the atmosphere.

Carbon dioxide is good because it is food to plants. But too much Carbon dioxide in our planet is a bad thing - what we now call Global warming. Earth Token is good at having this solution to reduce the CO2 that accumulates in our atmosphere.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:38:06 PM

One the good this in this project is the fees from both buyers and sellers. It eliminates the fees between buyers and sellers i am excited for this
this is the elimination of 3rd party, therefore the fee fromm 1st to 3rd will be in direct and will cut the amount of payment ! but this is just the partial of goodness! the effect of the bad supply of power mostly coal and nuclear will be gone in the near future and will protect our mother earth !
greener life is a better way of living ! greener Pasteur will be a better life ! greener earth will be a better place to live ! salute this project 

the good part of earth token project is not only helping our environment to lessen chemicals or components that is harmful for our health and to our world. is it also help us to provide a free, open, transparent and universally accessible platform connecting producers of Natural Assets with buyers.
ejgoma01

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:48:32 PM

Growing global awareness that we have to act now is driving huge investment innovations focused on preserving our environment projects such as solar wind waste to energy carbon sequestration and preservation of earths natural assets to name but a few are making major leaps forward as a result at the same time.
A growing number of businesses and individuals want to do their part and many are making ways to contribute to the funding that is needed for these new innovations by connecting buyers and sellers has always been difficult and inefficient until now, introducing earth token.
Earth token has ethereum technology in its core and represents the value of natural assets and sustainable products and technologies.

how does it work? here's an example instead of chopping down of forest to sell the wood the community gets paid earth tokens to preserved and grow it. Individuals and businesses of any size can now use natural assets to compensate for their environmental impact. The natural assets exchange connects buyers to sellers the market now grows organically and achieve its massive potential of generating wealth while preserving the earth for future generations people just like you can invest in a sustainable future and share to the enormous success of this opportunity get involve now and maximize our potential

Earth token preserving the earth for future generations.

watch it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAvXG5B-4iY

every action in our lives it has an effect to our environment or rather our mother earth. cutting trees, burning plastics and throwing waste materials to anywhere is a common thing that we do. and we dont see yet the effect of what we do. ozone layer is depleting, ice glacier is melting and even animals in the ocean get killed because of our own doings. this is not the 1st project that tackles about preserving or doing things to help preserve environment for future generations. but we must be aware that project like this needs our support. every little actions counts. so we must support earth tokens Smiley
Wylie330

Activity: 258

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:06:15 PM

this is the elimination of 3rd party, therefore the fee fromm 1st to 3rd will be in direct and will cut the amount of payment ! but this is just the partial of goodness! the effect of the bad supply of power mostly coal and nuclear will be gone in the near future and will protect our mother earth !
greener life is a better way of living ! greener Pasteur will be a better life ! greener earth will be a better place to live ! salute this project 

the good part of earth token project is not only helping our environment to lessen chemicals or components that is harmful for our health and to our world. is it also help us to provide a free, open, transparent and universally accessible platform connecting producers of Natural Assets with buyers.

This technology will empowers their customers to handle climate change adaptation. The things that are exchanged in Earth token are eco-friendly services and technologies. There will be a Natural Asset Exchange where all transactions related to Earth token are taken place.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:25:46 PM

The platform of this project is pretty interesting because it can cope up to the technological advancement of our society.
This is one of the solution in reducing the global warming
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: