Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:30:50 AM

earth project idea, demand for energy solutions and products can be tokenized and traded on open markets is really great .hope platform developed quickly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:00:53 AM

token is one of the most interesting project so far because it is not only for business but also helps our environment

If you are talking about the earth token i most agree with you. Earth token is not for business but it is more on the environmental aspects. Earth token wants to help our planet earth
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:02:00 AM

an interesting project for me, I will watch.
Yes sir! The earth token project is very interesting, is it because of the platforms of this project. That turning the pollution into energy. Lets support this project because we humans will benefit from it.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:03:41 AM

Earth token is very timely too for generation because of the increasing of human wastes.
And the earth token project want to reduces the said wastes and turns into energy
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:28:04 AM

Who are the people that are responsible for this wonderful creation in ICO industry ?

Angus Rowe Co-founder, Chairman
Leonard Harley Co-founder, Managing Director, IT Director
Peter Newell Operations Director, Acting Financial Director
Allan Saunders Marketing Director, Product Development Director
Dennis Stone Advisor
Jason Berry Advisor
Wes Carlson Advisor
Carrington Phillip Advisor
Dr. Brian Robertson Advisor
Joeri Pross Advisor
Maurice Crespi Partner, Schindlers Attorneys

Yes sir the names that are stated above are the people who developed or created this project which is the earth token and the earth token are used to help us to preserve and save our environment from being totally destroyed
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:47:57 AM

Effective management of waste is a critical issue across the world. Waste-to-Energy is one solution that Earth token sees for Environmental Sustainability.
Waste-to-energy is the process of generating energy from the primary treatment of waste materials, and is a form of energy recovery. Waste-to-energy is the process of generating energy from the primary treatment of waste materials, and is a form of energy recovery.

Yes it is. This process uses the trash as a fuel for generating power. Instead of using coal, oil, or natural gas we use our garbage to create electricity. If our garbage where used to generate power this will reduce our landfill and prevent it from burning it to avoid Carbon Dioxide emission.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:48:37 AM

Our planet earth is in the stage where in its is nearly be destroyed and that is based on our wrong doings as a human
that is why the earth token is to the rescue to lessen the pollution that we individual are producing so in this case we must support
this project for us to have a good environment
mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:55:24 AM

I love this project, I will definitely participate on this ICO. I want the projects that targets to help to preserve earth.
I knew this company since 2009 they're providing environmental sustainability solutions to help all sectors of community. To achieve a friendly surroundings.

That is rights sir/mam This is project being developed sir for the protection of our planet earth and for the reduction of our planet in terms of pollution. And that is the main goal of the earth token project.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:56:07 AM

One of the most important agenda of earth token and its ico is for our world to have a cleaner environment which we can pass through generations and other generations.
Having a clean society in terms of conversion of wastes products into energy.
harbin55

Activity: 615

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:03:49 PM

The more you do not care about our environment, the more it will become polluted. A clean environment is essential for healthy living. That is why I am amazed by the people behind this project for having these ideas.

That is right mam the more we do not mind our nature the more it will become destroyed and today is the right time for us to move into a cleaner environment with the help of the earth token project and its ico.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:54:53 PM

I like the idea what this ICO is pioneering. Putting the leverage to the actual people in to what natural assets has to offer. I personally believe that we should start using alternatives other that fossil fuels. The 3 key areas that earth token if focusing on Emissions mitigation, fuel efficiency and waste to energy solutions pin points what is needed to be started on a global perspective.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:11:15 PM

One of the most important agenda of earth token and its ico is for our world to have a cleaner environment which we can pass through generations and other generations.

Agreed, profit in earth token was just a secondary things only on this project. Priority is the main problem into our environmental crisis, However since earth has a full of experience in this matter I do believed that in the near future everything will give an solutions on this things.
Risktaker31

Merit: 134

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:38:30 PM

What will be the region or the country that earth token project is targeting to implement it projects ? If I participate in the Ico what will be the benifit for the investor ?
the benefit for the investor will be the token itself that will continue grow in price value, the greener earth will be one of the benefits for you and zero pollution instead of using coal.

Oh I see that this Ico is targetting the good of the world by implying the greener and healthy environment for everyone. This seems a good project.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:48:59 PM

I like the idea what this ICO is pioneering. Putting the leverage to the actual people in to what natural assets has to offer. I personally believe that we should start using alternatives other that fossil fuels. The 3 key areas that earth token if focusing on Emissions mitigation, fuel efficiency and waste to energy solutions pin points what is needed to be started on a global perspective.

If you invest in this project you can see where your money goes. And it goes to the Well being of the environment . The people behind these project has a great idea launching this kind of ICO.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:51:30 PM

Having this main goal of the Earth Token , it will create a cleaner atmosphere not just on the crypto market but also on the Physical market since Earth Token supports and promote Green Earth environment. I just hope Earth Token's company have their own L.E.A.D. Certificates to further support and promote one of their advocate.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Risktaker31

Merit: 134

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:04:54 PM

Having this main goal of the Earth Token , it will create a cleaner atmosphere not just on the crypto market but also on the Physical market since Earth Token supports and promote Green Earth environment. I just hope Earth Token's company have their own L.E.A.D. Certificates to further support and promote one of their advocate.

Yeah this Ico doesnt intend just to earn some hard cash but to support the wildlife and the good of the future generation by getting a greener earth by launching the waste to convert into power like electricity.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:18:47 PM

Earth tokens idea of converting "Waste-to-energy process" would benefit countries that lacks synthetic fuels. This is one of the major road blocks in cleaning the environment since most countries produces wastes more than what they can regulate.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:27:47 PM

Earth tokens idea of converting "Waste-to-energy process" would benefit countries that lacks synthetic fuels. This is one of the major road blocks in cleaning the environment since most countries produces wastes more than what they can regulate.

Yeah that was a big revolution if we convert waste to energy. It will be good for other countries and also for the earth. Anyway recycling waste needs a collaboration or centralize record. That's what EARTH will do it will act as a collaboration for all.
Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

I love the idea of this EARTH TOKEN, can someone explain to me how can we implement this project in real life application to be honest I have a feeling that this is hard to implement? I will support this token I would like to have more idea about this in laymans term.

Hope I could give the answers you are looking for with this, yeah you are right making such project like saving Mother Earth is quite hard to put on reality but then Earth Token project is aiming to this by using technology that would make it possible to yield profits (through natural produce) while fighting environmental issues we are facing today e.g. climate change.

all projects are hard at the start because this is the phase where we need to raise our voice to have the token to be notice by the public by building audience to create awareness on what this token is all about. Earth primary theme is taking action small or big to contribute something in saving the environment from destruction by the activities of man and with block chain technology it will much be easier and relatively cheap to begin with cutting cosy for both buyer and seller to initiate a transaction, just to be clear this block chain technology has the potential to cause disruptive change in the industry and it could change how things work a lot better approach where work is done fast and efficient while saving the nature..

saving the nature is one thing and getting profit while saving nature is another thing thats what earth token is all about. earth token help waste material of our society to be useful and help to preserve nature. with the help of the blockchain technology and the project of the earth token we can have a win-win situation here. you can get profit by investing in this kind of ico or project and also helping the society to prevent climate change or the destruction of our world.

Climate change is a very sensitive topic. With the technology that Earth token wanted us to see, it will lessen the pollution and not just slow the climate change but possibly stop it from getting worse. Earth Token is not just intended to earn profit. Their goal is to reduce the waste of our world for us to have a healthy environment and for the next generation as well.

I'm pleased with all of your answer thank you. I will invest here not because of profit but because of the fact that this project is helping to save mother Earth. You can't buy fresh air and a quality earth with any earthly possession once our planet has been consumed by pollutions. That's why I will invest here bigtime. I will be with you guys on supporting on this promising project. Are you like me? will invest not for profit but for the sake of planet earth and for the humanity. I don't care for my money I care for this project to step up and be done!

maybe you are right the main importance of this project is helping to save mother earth thats why plenty investor will invest here because of that main reason but getting profit from saving mother earth its not a bad thing like killing two birds in one stone.

You can read more about their whitepaper it's all written there. Hope you keep supporting Earth Token. one of the most awaited ICO. Natural Asset Exchange has something to do with the environment.

Yeah I can read whitepaper but I want to hear the opinion of other people like me who want to invest in earth token for our mother nature sake. Plus Asking the opinion of other makes me have more idea on how the project looks like on different perspective.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:50:28 PM

This process is use to produce energy from waste. This is a conscious attempt to save our ecological cycles. Earth token will bring innovation in technology aimed at maintaining our environment to avoid worst damage to our atmosphere.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: