Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:35:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:44:28 PM

BBREAKING NEWS: Blockchain and Cryptocurrency first- The Black Rhino Reserve Wildlife Trust to be an Inaugural Supply Side Project on the #EARTH Token Natural Asset Exchange, creating a new Natural Asset class

https://medium.com/earthtokens/partner-announcement-black-rhino-reserve-wildlife-trust-23e53fa48f73
That’s a great news. So encouraging. May there be more and more companies to partner with Earth Token. May they really see the real vision and mission of earth token.
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:46:17 PM

The project is really important and should envolve all the peoplle as it's our planet and we should take care of it

Yes that right sir/ma'am! Because our project is Earth Token and this project talks about the proper waste and how a waste going to energy, and this is very important to us to know the kinds of solutions that should gave and give us a good result.

Agreed, I think that's the problem for the community, they never know about this matter, about proper waste and how waste going to energy. So they really to know and find out what it is which they can be found if they will read the whitepaper of earth token.

When you invest in Earth Token, the company will use that money to invest in environmental problems to help our future generations.

Nowadays the must problem for us is the climate change because some of us did not know the value of our nature, if everyone find the solution on how we prevent the climate change at the same time we less our trash, we can help our mother nature to be better.

The climate change is already their and we are responsible for this before its too late. We must make a big move to save mother earth. And the earth token is one of the solution to this problem

Agreed, Like what others said here, it is an eye opener to us to realize that we need to vdo something to save the natures in the entire world now, so with this eathr token project we can partake to their good intentions to our environmental problems.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:23:08 PM

Joined bounty. Looking forward to getting earth token. Nice job dev

Why don't you try to join in Earth token Signature campaign aside from you join there in their Socials bounty, so that you may able to gain for real an Earth token after the campaign period of their ICO project.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:47:15 PM

The project is really important and should envolve all the peoplle as it's our planet and we should take care of it

Yes that right sir/ma'am! Because our project is Earth Token and this project talks about the proper waste and how a waste going to energy, and this is very important to us to know the kinds of solutions that should gave and give us a good result.

Agreed, I think that's the problem for the community, they never know about this matter, about proper waste and how waste going to energy. So they really to know and find out what it is which they can be found if they will read the whitepaper of earth token.

When you invest in Earth Token, the company will use that money to invest in environmental problems to help our future generations.

Nowadays the must problem for us is the climate change because some of us did not know the value of our nature, if everyone find the solution on how we prevent the climate change at the same time we less our trash, we can help our mother nature to be better.

That is right. We are in serious problem on Global warming. Everyone should cooperate and be responsible in protecting and preserving our planet for the sake of our future and for the next generation as well.

You are right global warming is a serious condition wherein the world is too warm that causes stronh typhoons or storms.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:05:03 PM

That is right. We are in serious problem on Global warming. Everyone should cooperate and be responsible in protecting and preserving our planet for the sake of our future and for the next generation as well.

You are right global warming is a serious condition wherein the world is too warm that causes stronh typhoons or storms.

so let us all come together with EARTH TOKEN in saving the our EARTH, together our voices would be heard much louder. Be part of the Earth Token ICO and spread the good mission of this project of saving the world and the future.

Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:11:17 PM

Businesses are increasingly investigating ways to make their business models more sustainable. Society today is beginning to expect them to mitigate or reduce their negative environmental impacts, while continuing to contribute to the development of society. Earth token and the project is the the answer to this, they give out problems, Earth token gives them solutions.
The solution that we were waitiing for a long time ! theres a lot of billionaires out there, some of them are producing power to sell all over the world but no one take a time to produce a much cleaner power that will save the entire earth but just saving money over the pocket, thanks to this prooject so many people will be awaken .

Yeah, that is the saddest part, while you are gaining or earning so much money we forgot to clean or preserve the encironment. And now is the time for us to save mother earth by the means of eartg token

That's the reason why we came to this point of a big problem to our Climate change, where most countries faced this kind of circumstances, but still not too late for us to resolve this things with the project of the Earth token it can really be an instrument and a wake up call to others community here to support this goal about our natures.
robotics02

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:02:00 PM

so let us all come together with EARTH TOKEN in saving the our EARTH, together our voices would be heard much louder. Be part of the Earth Token ICO and spread the good mission of this project of saving the world and the future.

dont miss the pre-ico sale.. you can get bonus token if you buy on the pre-ico .. Smiley buy as much as you can because you will help the earth and also gain profit from it.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:05:37 PM

dont miss the pre-ico sale.. you can get bonus token if you buy on the pre-ico .. Smiley buy as much as you can because you will help the earth and also gain profit from it.

ICO Earth token is coming.. 4 hours left and you can buy earth token. help and support protect our home, our planet by helping the solutions of earth token be implement.. buy and invest on it.
robotics02

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:10:59 PM

Businesses are increasingly investigating ways to make their business models more sustainable. Society today is beginning to expect them to mitigate or reduce their negative environmental impacts, while continuing to contribute to the development of society. Earth token and the project is the the answer to this, they give out problems, Earth token gives them solutions.
The solution that we were waitiing for a long time ! theres a lot of billionaires out there, some of them are producing power to sell all over the world but no one take a time to produce a much cleaner power that will save the entire earth but just saving money over the pocket, thanks to this prooject so many people will be awaken .

Yeah, that is the saddest part, while you are gaining or earning so much money we forgot to clean or preserve the encironment. And now is the time for us to save mother earth by the means of eartg token

That's the reason why we came to this point of a big problem to our Climate change, where most countries faced this kind of circumstances, but still not too late for us to resolve this things with the project of the Earth token it can really be an instrument and a wake up call to others community here to support this goal about our natures.

its not to late to change and to resolve things that effect our planet or our home. we can help to protect earth by supporting projects like earth token. you will help to protect earth, give home to the next generation and also gain profit.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:22:04 PM

I seem that your goal is good and different to other. your idea is good for humans and also the environment. all will benefit also. sound is good and i really like it. hope that project many will participate  and share their talent and participation to your project. I do believe it bring beneficial to all of us and i will seriously monitor the development of your project hand and hand and by the help of our God effort and goal to preserve and to protect our natural resources and environment. i 'am not good in grammar but i try my best to write my response and  support to your great project.

Everyone have a one goal and that is to have a beautiful nature, I hope to Sir/Ma'am that this project have a good impact to the people, and i think this project have a good benefits not only in our nature but also in to us.
Ya earth tokens also looks promising. Dont be left out in the earth token ico we are counting. Everyone is in a suspense on what would be the outcome. Will the target amount be reached or not but i am sure there still good samaritans in this world that will put their trust in this incoming ico, not just because it benefits the ecosystem but it will also benefit their own wallet.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:25:07 PM

its not to late to change and to resolve things that effect our planet or our home. we can help to protect earth by supporting projects like earth token. you will help to protect earth, give home to the next generation and also gain profit.
It is not only that folk, this idea will open also a door to others to cultivate more natural assets that had not yet been  discovered to be one listed on this platform.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:54:01 PM

as our ms. Philippines answer to led to her victory as ms. earth we need to change our mindset and our way of living in order to survive and also the earth to survive.

"I believe that the real problem in this world is not climate change; the real problem is us because of our ignorance and apathy. What we have to do is to start changing our ways, to start recalibrating our minds, and redirecting our steps, because together, as a global community, our micro efforts will have a macro effect to help save our home, our planet. Thank you."

-- Karen Ibasco (Miss Earth 2017)

what we need now is an ICO that can bring awareness to the people that global warming is very dangerous and we need to act now in order for us to stay living and we can provide home to the generation. earth token is capable of reducing greenhouses gases, all waste materials can turn into reusable energy in which can use as electricity and heat. it is our duty to protect the environment but if we keep ignoring the fact that the earth needs help. we'll never know what will happen soon.
Totally agree with this.  Companies starting to use the block chain technology especially those who has a better cause are the ones we should be investing with. For additional details you can check on this link - https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sustainability-companies-turn-to-ethereum-tokens_us_5a0159cae4b05c84181665b0.
When i was not yet into cryptocurrencies i didnt understand why do companies use blockchain for fund raising to fund their projects when there are other ways they can. Now i realized, everybody should thank blockchain and cryptocurrencies for providing this acces to reach their plans and goals. Blockchain is the best way for fund raising with out having to pay any obligations afterwards. If they make bank loans, that would be devastating. If they depend on the government for aid nothing will happen.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:00:56 PM

How will earth project connect in every country and how will they manage to have zero pollution all over the world with 100% efficiency of producing power?
I think the idea will be worldwide but I don't think they will cover the whole word in marketing natural capital assets or, I'm not sure if they are open to the whole word for marketing I don't remember what they said in the white paper on this matter.

Every country have there own natural capital asset provider. And I think if everyone have participate in this kind of project, I think they will manage the pollution to save our planet.

No langka1213, what i am trying to say is the earth token platform. I dont know if they cover worldwide. The platform itself i mean.

Yes exactly, just always remember the goal of the project is to combine the strengths of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency with years of experience creating Environmental Sustainability Solutions to establish a global Natural Asset Marketplace that removes current barriers to participation in activities that preserve our Environment, while providing all stakeholders with tangible assets that appreciate in value as the market matures and grows. The impactChoice Natural Asset Exchange blockchain platform and Earth Token (EARTH) will accelerate global Environmental Sustainability efforts and transform the $120 Trillion Natural Capital Asset Market by allowing the market to grow organically and achieve its massive potential.

These are the things that they emphasize back to page 1 of this thread section. Smiley

I can see this project to be adopted worldwide. Why? the team behind this have many experience connection to different country. And what country doesn't want to help to save Earth? I don't think anyone doesn't like it. So this will be adopted but not the instant. We need to be patient. Adios!
I also think the same. It will give ideas to the rest to just discover more useful natural assets and enrich them. It encourage other to do the same.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
robotics02

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:14:59 AM

ICO is open now you can buy token share now and get additional token for bonus if you buy now. support earth token it will benefit all of us in the long term.. Buying Earth token is just like saving our home, our planet. Smiley
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:54:50 AM

I've been trying to join the pre-sale, but keep getting kicked back to the start of the form after I enter the amount of ETH I want to deposit. Shame, as I'd like to get a proper stake.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:59:19 AM

How will earth project connect in every country and how will they manage to have zero pollution all over the world with 100% efficiency of producing power?
I think the idea will be worldwide but I don't think they will cover the whole word in marketing natural capital assets or, I'm not sure if they are open to the whole word for marketing I don't remember what they said in the white paper on this matter.

Every country have there own natural capital asset provider. And I think if everyone have participate in this kind of project, I think they will manage the pollution to save our planet.

No langka1213, what i am trying to say is the earth token platform. I dont know if they cover worldwide. The platform itself i mean.

Yes exactly, just always remember the goal of the project is to combine the strengths of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency with years of experience creating Environmental Sustainability Solutions to establish a global Natural Asset Marketplace that removes current barriers to participation in activities that preserve our Environment, while providing all stakeholders with tangible assets that appreciate in value as the market matures and grows. The impactChoice Natural Asset Exchange blockchain platform and Earth Token (EARTH) will accelerate global Environmental Sustainability efforts and transform the $120 Trillion Natural Capital Asset Market by allowing the market to grow organically and achieve its massive potential.

These are the things that they emphasize back to page 1 of this thread section. Smiley

I can see this project to be adopted worldwide. Why? the team behind this have many experience connection to different country. And what country doesn't want to help to save Earth? I don't think anyone doesn't like it. So this will be adopted but not the instant. We need to be patient. Adios!
I totally agree with your comment regarding the experience/credentials of the team that works for EARTH. Also if you would be reading articles, EARTH has recently teamed up with Black Rhino and REDD+, two organizations that also focuses on environmental growth and innovation for re usable energies.
barneystinson

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:05:20 AM

I've been trying to join the pre-sale, but keep getting kicked back to the start of the form after I enter the amount of ETH I want to deposit. Shame, as I'd like to get a proper stake.
Hello, does the pre sale indicates if there is a minimum amount for joining?

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:10:55 AM

Yes you are right every country has their own natural capital assets but how can they connect or register it to impact choice for trading or selling? How can earth token platform be able to have them all.
From what I have read on the thread and links provided by other users, Impact choice has collaborated already to different businesses as part of their pipeline on this project. Some of the recent collaboration for marketing they had was their recent events with Black Rhino and REDD+

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:36:11 AM

ICO is open now you can buy token share now and get additional token for bonus if you buy now. support earth token it will benefit all of us in the long term.. Buying Earth token is just like saving our home, our planet. Smiley

What are you talking about? I just check the official website and it showed the ico would start in about 7 hours later, I think you may not remember the right time. BTW, how can we check the pre-ico progress?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:20:42 AM

this could be interresting hope many participate

with the current situation happening in our environment, many poeple urge in finding a solution in which all people will benefit and at the same time have some profit in return. I believe many will participate in this project. Having the said circumstances, many really are excited in witnessing the success of this project. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: