Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:10:02 AM

I love this project, I will definitely participate on this ICO. I want the projects that targets to help to preserve earth.
I knew this company since 2009 they're providing environmental sustainability solutions to help all sectors of community. To achieve a friendly surroundings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LenH

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:14:03 AM

In addition to cybersecurity, what do you feel must be understood when performing due diligence on cryptoprojects?

I was actually asked this exact question during an interview. My response was:
I think broadly speaking the basic business fundamentals must be in place. A half-baked idea backed by a team with no experience and no track record should be a red flag. A great idea backed by a lousy team with no experience should be a red flag. I think a great idea backed by a team with experience are essential. And even then one still needs to consider a host of other factors.

Having said that nothing is as powerful as true intellect and passion. Look at Vitalik. There really is no formula. We are all individually unique, thankfully so…

I’ve assessed loads of projects for incubation over the years and every single one had a different “essence”. If my gut told me the essence was right we went for it. And we had many failures, especially early on, but over time my gut instinct got better and we got better at it and eventually you find your rhythm.

I do however believe we should collectively, without regulation or governmental interference, develop a set of best practises that ICO’s should adhere to. It’s already happening…

Read the full interview here https://www.theinvestzone.com/2017/10/06/an-interview-with-leonard-harley-of-ico-earth-token/

Len
LenH

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:29:03 AM

Very interesting project, i will participate to your pre-ICO.
But I have a couple of questions:
How will increasing value of tokens in future?
What will be a reason for the price increase?
Thanks.

Thank you for your interest and support.

The Natural Asset Exchange will link buyers and sellers of natural assets directly. Due to the fact that there is a fixed supply of EARTH as the demand and volume of trade increases so the value of EARTH should appreciate based on supply & demand.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:17:15 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 12:27:43 PM by Transformbitz

Take Note:  Earth Token Sale is NOT being offered to citizens or residents of the United States of America or The Republic of Mauritius, so if you're outside of this countries, you may buy their tokens when ICO begins.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:45:04 PM

For me this project is very important, why? Because the earth token project talks about the situation of our planet which is the earth that needs to be protected by us individuals. There are lits of things that we humans are doing which kills our own planet so this project is intersting because it can lessen the pollution that we people were producing.
The best part of this project is the effect they will bring to the world and earth itself! this ICO is not just for earnings and profitable ideas! but cleaning the earth is one big jackpot in investing on this ! not just money but many good projects to live on the earth longer and cleaner!
trunghieu250688

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:54:31 PM

Wow. I like this project
SL HE

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:04:06 PM

Very interesting project, i will participate to your pre-ICO.
But I have a couple of questions:
How will increasing value of tokens in future?
What will be a reason for the price increase?
Thanks.

Thank you for your interest and support.

The Natural Asset Exchange will link buyers and sellers of natural assets directly. Due to the fact that there is a fixed supply of EARTH as the demand and volume of trade increases so the value of EARTH should appreciate based on supply & demand.
OK, thank you for your answer.
Emdppablo

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:53:31 PM

Wow. I like this project

Same here i really like this project. We need to be part of the community of this EARTH TOKEN. I'm not after on profit, I'm after on the large impact that this project will bring to our mother land. This project will really help to put all the records in one place around the world. Having those record and guide we can now see how to reduce the destruction of EARTH. Supporting this project is like supporting to save EARTH. I will definitely participate on ICO sale why? because I love earth. Yes we're in the revolutionary CRYPTO world era right now but if we don't protect Earth technology and advancement is useless. I found this EARTH TOKEN ICO is one of the ways I can contribute to help the earth grow healthier.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:51:39 PM

This project is very promising. I am looking forwad on the progress of this project. An ICO for a good cause, much much better than all the projects i've seen. Raising fund for mother earth's preservation. A legacy for the future generation.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
LenH

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:49:30 PM

This project is nice and I'm pretty interested about it but how does earth token comes up to this kind of concept? I am really curious and intersted to this.

Take a look here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S00CBZi3XZg&list=PLmXmrHvKEeYZVFr7oGm9m5cKkY97OGdjE&index=11

This is why / where it comes from....
LenH

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:16:48 PM

Still like this project. How do we understand the value proposition for the Token buyer?

Good question!

Value is created due to the dynamics of supply & demand where the medium of exchange is in limited supply. As we ramp the volume of transactions across the Natural Asset Exchange using EARTH as the settlement mechanism, due to fixed supply, naturally the value should appreciate due to scarcity, which in turn should lead to an increase in the market capitilisation of EARTH.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:19:03 PM

with all the figure been throw around, $120 trillion but I will like to see more on the go to market strategy of some of these ICOs, because the space is more competive than how most of these team  think.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
achikomimi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:45:46 PM

The more you do not care about our environment, the more it will become polluted. A clean environment is essential for healthy living. That is why I am amazed by the people behind this project for having these ideas.
LenH

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:58:16 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 08:32:19 PM by LenH

with all the figure been throw around, $120 trillion but I will like to see more on the go to market strategy of some of these ICOs, because the space is more competive than how most of these team  think.

Fair comment.

However please take the following into consideration:
1. We are not a startup - we've been around for nearly a decade, having launched the same year as BTC and having survived as a company when thousands had to close their doors as a result of the "financial crisis" (read criminal activity).
2. The management team are truly experienced.
3. In 2009 we pioneered the use of digital representations of natural assets as a mitigation mechanism at the transactional level - a world 1st... And then in April 2017 we launched a blockchain based implementation, another world 1st...
4. We have existing, paying clients. This proves that companies will buy our solutions TODAY.
5. The industry is in a state flux - DLT / open blockchains are poised to transform the world we live in - isn't it about time we expand that disruptive potential beyond the blockchain space into real-world use-cases?

Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:18:10 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 07:53:42 PM by Transformbitz

This is a ground breaking technology. i'm looking forward to this project, Earth token is something you wouldn't miss. It's not about money but you'll feel the hardwork of this team.
27aume

Activity: 90

Hi, i'm a pationed about cryptos and their symbol.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:38:26 PM

I LUV YOUUUU HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
1st post here <3
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:52:59 PM

The more you do not care about our environment, the more it will become polluted. A clean environment is essential for healthy living. That is why I am amazed by the people behind this project for having these ideas.
Most are saying that this project is the same with some existing projects that concerns with the preservation of the ecosystem but i think it is not always similar or i say may not be 100% the same. And for every distinction there is in every project it will determine the success or failure of the project. I hope this earth token will be the most different one and not just a repetition of what already is existing. 

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Emdppablo

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:57:36 PM

As per my opinion, all of the people around the world is really thinking about earth’s future. where our next generation will leave. So sub comciously we want to be part of revolution on preserving earth. This ico project is needed project on earth right now we cryptocurrency enthusiast can just buy token not because of gain returns but because of the mission and vision of this coin which is to help to maximize our eco friendly around the globe. The people behind on this project is absolutely fantastic.
Emdppablo

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:06:48 PM

An establishment of the Natural Asset Exchange blockchain platform with Earth token as the settlement mechanism, currency will eliminate fraud and double counting natural asset.
u

Having this tech will avoid double spending of natural asset. Example higher supply but lower demand. The excess natural assets are  stored in a storage room  and some of the asset rot and it becomes waste. Using earth token platform we can avoid the over supplying natural gas since this technology can let us see the supply and demand withiut errors.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:01:43 AM

I have always liked the concept of being environmentally friendly, although it took me a long time to achieve a very broad mission, but this project can be a long-term project. It is quite promising, and it seems like a very reliable team for the utilization, good luck for the future

There's the environmental aspect that is obviously the driver for Earth Token, but almost equally important is the financial driver. Doing the right thing is noble and should always be encouraged. But if we really want change, doing the right thing needs a financial incentive. There is a huge market out there that has been flying under the radar, largely untapped. Earth Token is attempting to transform that market so that you and I can enjoy the gains as well, and not just large corporations and governments.

Earth token is not just a profit taking concept of a coin. Its main objective as well is to be a environmentally friendly and help as to discover and use our natural capital assets class. The concept of earth token is we untapped the potential of natural capital assets class which 120 trillion dollars worth. Imagine the value of natural capital assets earth token help us to preserve our environment and we full utilize our resources in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: