Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49169 times)
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:40:14 PM

Verry nice project. I am interested and will be lurking your thread.
Yes sir! This indeed a very nice project because earth token project based on its name which is yhe "earth" it is more focused on our planets environmental aspects. I am also interested for yhis kind of project

It is being named as earth token because it helps our world to be clean and wants us to be safe from pollution. This project is more focused on earths preservation. I am so excited for the launch of this project.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:52:37 PM

We people demanded for having an electricity for us to make our engines work but there are some negative impacts which causes the air pollution and the earth token project will lessen these problems by using SynGas or Synthetic Gas

One of the negative impact of creating engines that produces harmful gas is the air pollution to be exact, so if we continuously doing this we will make our world be totally destroyed that is why we have earth token for us to help mother nature clean again

Yeah i understand but the best part is when we weigh the harmful things  and best things. The best thing is much more heavier meaning it's better than nothing. Earth token is one of the best.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:55:25 PM

Yes sir! This indeed a very nice project because earth token project based on its name which is yhe "earth" it is more focused on our planets environmental aspects. I am also interested for yhis kind of project

It is being named as earth token because it helps our world to be clean and wants us to be safe from pollution. This project is more focused on earths preservation. I am so excited for the launch of this project.

But earth token needs to be mined. So mining needs electricity, natural gas needs to produce electricity. I hope that the miner of Earth token only use solar energy or wind turbine for electricity. if not this project is contradicting itself.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:03:29 PM

We need to save our mother earth act now and spread the word, we should protect it for the next generation. Climate change is very dangerous to us, Earth token will give the boost of our environment sustainability  by providing a new source of energy coming from Natural Asset Exchange

One of the best way to save mother earth is for us to act as one. Let us support the project of earth token for us to have a clean environment in the future.
liviux

Activity: 210
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:11:59 PM

You guys are in the times of airdrops, you should ride the wave, give some love to the good people of bitcointalk.org Smiley))
Anyway, this sound interesting, good luck
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:13:06 PM

Africa's Greenest Hotel Might Be Adopt Blockchain to Advance Sustainability Efforts
http://hackerspace.kinja.com/africas-greenest-hotel-might-be-adopt-blockchain-to-adv-1820222110

“Our carbon mitigation solution involves guests and conference delegates in sustainability activities,” says Leonard Harley, Group Managing Director of impactChoice. “Hotel Verde is using our technology in novel ways to incentivize guests to do the same with them.”

impactChoice plans to soon launch a new blockchain-based platform, the Natural Asset Exchange and Earth Token Cryptocurrency.

“This will enable Hotel Verde to not only remain a climate neutral operation, but continue to raise the bar in terms of sustainability efforts,” says Harley. “impactChoice certificates as used by Hotel Verde are all about awareness of carbon offsetting, and carbon offsetting itself, and we can see at the Hotel how they’re getting the job done.”

this is a good example of Earth token , hopefully , other hotels in the world or even the business and establishments will follow earth token movement. Earth token is very active and serious with it's project.
this is the time they can change the environment! hotels are not just focus on the cities most are on the level of tourism and those hotels want to preserve the environment serving as an assets to their business and earth project is really a big help for them .
Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:53:39 PM

The blockchain is the shared database technology that underlies Bitcoin and Ethereum It’s already getting used in banking and payments but most people don’t realize that this same technology can be used to solve the major environmental problems we are facing today on our planet, that's why Earth token is here to solve the problem that we are facing
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:56:51 PM

The blockchain is the shared database technology that underlies Bitcoin and Ethereum It’s already getting used in banking and payments but most people don’t realize that this same technology can be used to solve the major environmental problems we are facing today on our planet, that's why Earth token is here to solve the problem that we are facing

it is high time that earth and blockchain come together, this will ensure that proper allocation fro natural resources gets to where it should be.transparency on all the natural related asset. Earth token is the key in putting this at work.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:14:27 PM

it is high time that earth and blockchain come together, this will ensure that proper allocation fro natural resources gets to where it should be.transparency on all the natural related asset. Earth token is the key in putting this at work.
earth token project and the blockchain will provide us cleaner energy asset and will remove the middleman on the process which will bennefit the people for the environmental development and the benefits of having energy at low cost.

Wow that was explain meaning of earth. Nice token with good goal "will provide us cleaner energy asset" that what we need in this century. But i hope it can be real. Because it was too good to be true. But i believe earth token will make it. godspeed and good luck.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:28:42 PM

There are a lot of coins on the theme of environmental protection, this idea is also good, because not much understanding of the environmental protection industry, the technology in the industry's application can be explained in detail?
What do you mean other similar projects or you are pertaining to earth token coin? I guess you are pertaining to alloted tokens for the ico?

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:34:36 PM

We need to save our mother earth act now and spread the word, we should protect it for the next generation. Climate change is very dangerous to us, Earth token will give the boost of our environment sustainability  by providing a new source of energy coming from Natural Asset Exchange

One of the best way to save mother earth is for us to act as one. Let us support the project of earth token for us to have a clean environment in the future.
TRUE! even the project wants to save the mother earth but wee as human being of this planet will not do our share on this, it will be a waste even the ICCO get to the sold out and have the success but still the implementation will be a great but the question is, can we deliver our part ? as long as wee hug the old style of energy this will never make it to the top.
Exactly cherryganda. Even if everything will turn out to be successful i still doubt if consumers will embrace the offered commodities by the platform or consumers will just do the easy way, the way they used to be in, the former ways. Not all are ready to change most just dont care.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:57:42 PM

But earth token needs to be mined. So mining needs electricity, natural gas needs to produce electricity. I hope that the miner of Earth token only use solar energy or wind turbine for electricity. if not this project is contradicting itself.
Ya your are right. I was wondering as to what is the connection of earth token to the platform, but yes i’ve read it somewhere in the white paper. They are using the syngas in mining earth token. It very logical because mining costs a lot of electricity and good thing by using synthetic gas which is produced from waste materials, they supply electricity for mining earth token.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:06:41 PM

Looks nice, but I'm gonna wait it out till I actually see something in existence coming out of the project. From now on I'm gonna do this with every ICO. With so many ICO's coming out and most getting abandoned practicly right after the ICO and getting on an exchange to dump it all, it has become hard to distinguish the real ones. So I'll just keep a close eye for the time being. Good luck with it.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:10:13 PM

There are a lot of coins on the theme of environmental protection, this idea is also good, because not much understanding of the environmental protection industry, the technology in the industry's application can be explained in detail?
What do you mean other similar projects or you are pertaining to earth token coin? I guess you are pertaining to alloted tokens for the ico?
no @chikitita2004, its true theres other project that is similar with our beloved earth.. i will not tell the name here but heres the glimpse of their post and project
"biggest missions is to address waste management in order to create a more sustainable future for generations to come. This is because we feel that waste management, coupled with energy production, are two of the world's biggest problems."
I believe there is or there are even. There is even earth coin. But i guess they have different platform. They maybe similar but for sure cant be exactly the same. We know that only know people people are waking up from the nightmares they’ve created. This climate change has brought tragedies to a lot of people, families, in different nations. Now, there will be rain for how many days and instant flood is develop that results to different tragedies, drought that results to food scarcity and a lot more. Now most people are trying to make over, not until they saw the damage done by our negligence.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:34:45 PM

I think this project has a positive impact on the environment and also to maintain the viability of our earth. I hope that there will be a real impact as described earlier

yrrehc16

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:52:55 PM

I think this project has a positive impact on the environment and also to maintain the viability of our earth. I hope that there will be a real impact as described earlier
impact is just a short time to feel, even project hitthe floor with success! and give a big impact all over the owwrld it will easily gone in month if we the people of the earth will not gett on the idea of having the cleaner energy and start dumping those polluted power.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:02:26 PM

Instead of wasting time cutting trees in the forest, Natural Asset Exchange "Earth Token" will give them profit at the same time they will preserve the future generations environment.
Lukas1989

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:00:52 AM

I look forward to the start of the sale of tokens!
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:39:37 AM

I look forward to the start of the sale of tokens!

Earth token pre sale starts on 17 Nov 2017, have your ETH ready on that day and take advantage of the bonus during the earth token Presale.
This is a very good cause project of Earth token, it's not just about investing for profit but also for the environment and the future generations.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:54:20 AM

It is a must for us humans to protect our own planet because it is the only planet who sustains life if it is become totally destroyed where can we live?

True enough bro, but brutal fact is most of us doesnt even care on what was happeing in our environment. The Earth Project will atleast create an atmosphere of possitive people whom will help save Mother earth. The earth Token project will act as a catalyst and an inspiration on helping our environment back to shape. Not only we got to save our environment , we also get paid for doing so. Win Win situation Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: