Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:22:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49169 times)
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:26:51 PM

This is one of the best project, why?
Because it is Eco friendly and it will help our planet earth not to be totally destroyed by our waste products.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:34:10 PM

This is a ground breaking technology. i'm looking forward to this project, Earth token is something you wouldn't miss. It's not about money but you'll feel the hardwork of this team.

It is not about the money you are right sir, earth token is all about on how can we save our mother earth from being destroyed. Thanks to this project
for its platforms and plans that is concern to the planet earth
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:35:23 PM

The platforms of this project must be a wake up call to us humans who are living in this wonderful planet.
That as soon as possible we must save the planet earth before its too late. Im looking forward to the launch of earth token
mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:49:50 PM

The concept of earth token is very interesting. Our planet is really in need to this kind of project because it talks about on how do we save our mother earth from being destroyed by our wrong doings and the developers are doing their best just to find a method on preserving the earth.  am very much excited to this project
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:50:43 PM

This project will surely become a success, the fact that we have an environment friendly project that transforms our waste products to energy and by this we can lessen the polution that our planet is experiencing nowadays.Let us support earth token project not because of the profit but because of the effect of this kind of project to our dear mother earth. The conversion of the wastes to energy that will reduce the pollution that our planet have.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:06:42 PM

What will be the region or the country that earth token project is targeting to implement it projects ? If I participate in the Ico what will be the benifit for the investor ?
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:55:39 PM

Earth token are awake of many problems world wide and now earth project is working through it , wanting to produce more energy and giving much greener environment for everyone.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:08:29 PM

Wow! I'm amazed with this project. I've just read the white paper and only now it sank deeply into my mind. I wish this carbon mitigating solutions are also available world wide. Hat's off to the Impact Choice for providing this kind of solution in treating natural fuel but injecting this carbon mitigating solutions that results into a treated fuel. I think this treated fuel which emit carbon less combustion is the most expensive kind of fuel in my place. Not all can afford to buy so they just buy and use the cheaper on (the untreated one) that emits too thick carbon monoxide emission in vehicles.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:21:23 AM

The demand for energy solutions and products can be tokenized and traded on open markets. People use electricity in their daily lives and use is easily measurable. In a future that will involve more of our devices being connected to the internet, and as the internet of things (IoT) achieves a higher fidelity, measuring, monitoring and mitigating electricity use can be automated. All device interactions that involve the exchange of value can be done with tokens and smart contracts. Customers typically experience a net financial gain by deploying our Climate Neutral Fuel solution resulting in savings they could use to fund additional environmental sustainability efforts. The Natural Asset Exchange is something you need to look for.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

cryptoindustries

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

btc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:32:27 AM

people and investors must know this  Cheesy be ready and mark the calendar !

Earth Token Crowdsale Detail

Token Name: EARTH token
Token Symbol: EARTH
Token Base: Ethereum ERC20
Pre-sale: November 17, 2017
Token Sale Start: November 24, 2017
Token Sale End: 21 days
Total Supply: 1 Billion EARTH
ESCROW: Yes
Funding Currency: ETH & BTC
Minimum Purchase: 1 ETH / 0.0625 BTC

I'll mark this on my calendar this is a good project so we must always have the related information its important to not missed a enormous project movement to protect and preserve nature while earning using earth token
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:39:46 AM

Growing global awareness that we have to act now is driving huge investment innovations focused on preserving our environment projects such as solar wind waste to energy carbon sequestration and preservation of earths natural assets to name but a few are making major leaps forward as a result at the same time.
A growing number of businesses and individuals want to do their part and many are making ways to contribute to the funding that is needed for these new innovations by connecting buyers and sellers has always been difficult and inefficient until now, introducing earth token.
Earth token has ethereum technology in its core and represents the value of natural assets and sustainable products and technologies.

how does it work? here's an example instead of chopping down of forest to sell the wood the community gets paid earth tokens to preserved and grow it. Individuals and businesses of any size can now use natural assets to compensate for their environmental impact. The natural assets exchange connects buyers to sellers the market now grows organically and achieve its massive potential of generating wealth while preserving the earth for future generations people just like you can invest in a sustainable future and share to the enormous success of this opportunity get involve now and maximize our potential

Earth token preserving the earth for future generations.

watch it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAvXG5B-4iY

every action in our lives it has an effect to our environment or rather our mother earth. cutting trees, burning plastics and throwing waste materials to anywhere is a common thing that we do. and we dont see yet the effect of what we do. ozone layer is depleting, ice glacier is melting and even animals in the ocean get killed because of our own doings. this is not the 1st project that tackles about preserving or doing things to help preserve environment for future generations. but we must be aware that project like this needs our support. every little actions counts. so we must support earth tokens Smiley

yes everything is connect in the biosphere with earth token the disruptive change of human activities will be reduce because earth token supports an enormous movement to sustain our natural assets. Its good thing to be a part of this great project for you can earn while doing something for the environment, be the change and don't be the waste. Lets help this project to change the biggest problem of all living creature maybe its not too late we can still repair the damages we just need to participate in the movement of environmental groups..
ejgoma01

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:19:06 AM

Growing global awareness that we have to act now is driving huge investment innovations focused on preserving our environment projects such as solar wind waste to energy carbon sequestration and preservation of earths natural assets to name but a few are making major leaps forward as a result at the same time.
A growing number of businesses and individuals want to do their part and many are making ways to contribute to the funding that is needed for these new innovations by connecting buyers and sellers has always been difficult and inefficient until now, introducing earth token.
Earth token has ethereum technology in its core and represents the value of natural assets and sustainable products and technologies.

how does it work? here's an example instead of chopping down of forest to sell the wood the community gets paid earth tokens to preserved and grow it. Individuals and businesses of any size can now use natural assets to compensate for their environmental impact. The natural assets exchange connects buyers to sellers the market now grows organically and achieve its massive potential of generating wealth while preserving the earth for future generations people just like you can invest in a sustainable future and share to the enormous success of this opportunity get involve now and maximize our potential

Earth token preserving the earth for future generations.

watch it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAvXG5B-4iY

every action in our lives it has an effect to our environment or rather our mother earth. cutting trees, burning plastics and throwing waste materials to anywhere is a common thing that we do. and we dont see yet the effect of what we do. ozone layer is depleting, ice glacier is melting and even animals in the ocean get killed because of our own doings. this is not the 1st project that tackles about preserving or doing things to help preserve environment for future generations. but we must be aware that project like this needs our support. every little actions counts. so we must support earth tokens Smiley

yes everything is connect in the biosphere with earth token the disruptive change of human activities will be reduce because earth token supports an enormous movement to sustain our natural assets. Its good thing to be a part of this great project for you can earn while doing something for the environment, be the change and don't be the waste. Lets help this project to change the biggest problem of all living creature maybe its not too late we can still repair the damages we just need to participate in the movement of environmental groups..

i like what you said be the change. just like the song of the late michael jackson if you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change. climate change is very alarming to this moment. so if we dont do a thing it will be a disaster one day. even one person, wealthy or not can participate to help saving mother earth. so in our case we can help by supporting project like earth token.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:26:21 AM

The platform of this project is pretty interesting because it can cope up to the technological advancement of our society.
This is one of the solution in reducing the global warming

i think so too. i like this project very much because it can help us protect or save mother earth at the same time this project is adapting the technological advancement with the help of blockchain technology. but what i like the most in earth token is using all waste material then make it to reusable source of energy that they call synthetic fuel in which can produce heat and electricity
noblesse09

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:35:58 AM

I'll mark this on my calendar this is a good project so we must always have the related information its important to not missed a enormous project movement to protect and preserve nature while earning using earth token

this ICO Earth token want to raise a capital of 200k Ethereum. i think with this kind of project and advocacy this capital is achievable with the awareness of the people of whats really happening in the whole world because of climate change. people will support this kind of ico or project. and by supporting earth token they saving earth and still earning profit from earth token.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:29:05 AM

Effective management of waste is a critical issue across the world. Waste-to-Energy is one solution that Earth token sees for Environmental Sustainability.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:13:22 AM

I'll say Earth Token is pretty much the Captain Planet of CryptoCurrencies! Hoping you garner more investors and support than you hoped for! #GoEarthToken #GoPlanet
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:53:01 AM

This was a good inforamtion details about everything in Earth token. I will saved this to my notepad and bookmark, So I won't miss the thing to avail the opportunity to buy buy a huge of this token.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:05:33 AM

One of the platforms of the earth token project is to lessen the air pollution that by using climate neutral fuel.
I have a question what is the meaning of climate neutral fuel?

Climate Neutral Fuel according to the Earth token  is a technically proven, turnkey approach to fuel management that increases the operational efficiency of combustion equipment assets, resulting in an overall improvement in fuel use, reduced fuel costs  and mitigation of harmful emissions associated with the combustion of fuels in vehicles, generators and other combustion assets vital to business and industry.

All in all it will generally a big help to our business industry in the entire world.

s31joemhar

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:23:23 AM

the earth token is very important to us humans and also to our own planet earth because this project will preserve and protect our planet from being totally destroyed  so we must keep an eye and support this earth token platform
Jombrangs

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:24:09 AM

Dear community,

We’re excited to announce that two thought leaders with extensive experience in Cryptocurrencies and wealth creation in emerging markets have joined our team as strategic advisors.  

• Gavin Knight has worked in Bitcoin since 2013 helping raise VC funding, and providing research and advisory to Bitcoin businesses and decentralized projects.
  • Sam Yilmaz served as the founder of BitAngels and managing partner of the Dapss Fund which was the first fund to raise all its capital in crypto and invest only in projects with crypto.

As a company, we need to be agile enough to make minor course adjustments to take full advantage of the wealth of insights and expertise that this brings to the table, thereby ensuring our Token Offering delivers the absolute optimum benefit to all our stakeholders.

"Earth Token is a huge step towards creating a global solution to the problem of long term environmental sustainability, by incentivizing companies with great marketing and promotions for their good actions, and engaging individuals to start being part of the solution." - Gavin Knight

We are thus adjusting our launch schedule as follows:

Pre-Sale: 17 November 2017 12:00 GMT

Token Sale: 24 November 2017 12:00 GMT – 15 December 2017 12:00 GMT

We are sure you will join us in welcoming Gavin and Sam on board and look forward to the increased opportunity this creates.  

All the best,

Len

It seems the pre-sale and token sale date are both delayed, any rules changed for the signature bounty? Personally, I think it is a good news for this project since we need time to let more investors know our project.

Two more experts are joining to the earth token team so it means that the earth token project will be more better and be more developed. If it lets be excited for its launch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: