Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:09:40 AM

Hello, since there are only 10 days left before the presale is over, I want to know if there is any more cooperations with other projects or companies. Thank you very much.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:00:35 AM

This Ico can really help our environmental problems for now but not all of it can be solved by this project . We can help our environment by doing our duty like recycling and spreading awareness about whats happening in the world like GLOBAL WARMING and more.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:14:52 PM

This Ico can really help our environmental problems for now but not all of it can be solved by this project . We can help our environment by doing our duty like recycling and spreading awareness about whats happening in the world like GLOBAL WARMING and more.

Couldn't more agree with you bro, this project can help other projects to clean and fix our nature too.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:30:48 PM

The goal  is to combine the strengths of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency with years of experience creating Environmental Sustainability Solutions to establish a global Natural Asset Marketplace (Natural Asset Exchange) that removes current barriers to participation in activities that preserve our Environment while providing all stakeholders with tangible assets that appreciate in value as the market matures and grows.
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:29:13 AM

Earth Token Holder value is created due to the dynamics of supply & demand where the medium of exchange is in limited supply.
swob

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:13:30 PM

very quiet again here..it's so inviting to have a doze by the fire esp in this cold weather Smiley
alexzoxyl

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:56:01 AM

lost some thousands due to the btc rally too lol
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:19:30 AM

I am very glad to see the blockchain is now being used for constructive use and helping our planet survive through many challenges it is facing is a noble cause. I decided to make two videos, one in Chinese and one in English to help spread the word of EARTH TOKEN around to new people who are looking for a great place to invest.

CHINESE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0ZL4KOlrZ8

ENGLISH VIDEO; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R95TlF-WZjY

I do hope you enjoy them.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:21:34 AM

a nice and interesting project, hopefully there is a project that aims to link the Blocchain and the Cryptocurency can actually help preserve our environment. easy to hope project is a success and we are more easily helped to preserve the environment We are. Grin Grin Grin Grin
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:56:19 AM

a nice and interesting project, hopefully there is a project that aims to link the Blocchain and the Cryptocurency can actually help preserve our environment. easy to hope project is a success and we are more easily helped to preserve the environment We are. Grin Grin Grin Grin

Where can I find the tracker that could help me track about my progress in the facebook campaign. I cannot seem to find it on this thread. I was sick for a few days and would like to see if I am still in that spreadsheet. Please I need everybody's help. Thanks.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:39:38 AM

Where can I find the tracker that could help me track about my progress in the facebook campaign. I cannot seem to find it on this thread. I was sick for a few days and would like to see if I am still in that spreadsheet. Please I need everybody's help. Thanks.

Dude you can't see your Campaign spreadsheet here its on their bounty thread link :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216823.0

And here's the Spreadsheet hope I help you in this one.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nSrj3ZNOACdvbZ5asXd4LnAZXfBTyUPHnOtG6E71CGQ/edit#gid=1495336637
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:18:31 AM

You do not think that you have given too much to the company for generosity. As I understand it, you totaled 7.68 million tokens. The pre-sale will end in four days. How much have you already attracted investments? The main sale will end in March, why so stretch the sale?
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:50:33 PM

You do not think that you have given too much to the company for generosity. As I understand it, you totaled 7.68 million tokens. The pre-sale will end in four days. How much have you already attracted investments? The main sale will end in March, why so stretch the sale?
One reason they extended the presale because bitcoin keeps increasing and the team decided to extend it because there are rumors that they will partnership with reputable companies they added.
miss.M

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:56:15 AM

One reason they extended the presale because bitcoin keeps increasing and the team decided to extend it because there are rumors that they will partnership with reputable companies they added.
It is a good reason that the company extend the presale and it's not just for the sake of the company but for those who are interested to the  earth token and willing to push the aim of the company.

suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:30:35 AM

the global natural asset marketplace is too broad a concept, natural assets can be anything, can you be more specific on what aspect/sector you want to focus on? natural energy?
projects in the field of Bahrain International Airport is definitely a lot of investors who are interested in, let alone with promising results and with the concept of eco-friendly as well. hopefully this project running smoothly.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:01:52 AM

A clean environment is essential to a healthy life.That's why I'm surprised at the people behind the EARTH  project.

That's right sir if we have a clean environment we can also live a clean life because when the earth token will succeeded the air we breath is no longer hazardous to us humans.

Agree with you. Our environment in which we live provides us natural assets for our health and survival. If we cooperate to protect our planet by reducing pollution, we will have a healthy air to breath. It will help to prevent or maybe decrease any lung-related diseases and will increase quality of life for residents.
for a very noble cause. and it will be realized if it is put in place with a good living environment and to create solutions of nature sustainability and with a team of experts who are very expert in their fields I think it will be realized
Through the help of this project our environment will be more clean and more convenient to live. how ever if we did not support this project the earth token will not success. So let us support the project to make it successful.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:46:22 AM

wow I really love such projects that are created for the benefit of human nature, I will hope that this project will collect the right amount
Yes,this project is really awesome, they choose to help our nature for the sake of not only people around the earth but also of all living things.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:52:45 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 12:04:31 PM by jamalaezaz

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – impactChoice – EARTH Token.
13 December 2017

Dear Friends,

It is with much sadness, that on behalf of Angus, myself and the entire impactChoice and Earth Token teams, I have to inform you of the untimely and tragic passing of our very dear friend and colleague, Leonard Harley.

Leonard’s boundless energy, passion and commitment to his vision of building a better environment for future generations, was a constant source of inspiration to us all. He will leave a big hole and some very huge shoes to fill.

Over the past week, the executive team has been reviewing the contingency plans we had in place to ensure a smooth transition and realignment of roles and responsibilities to meet the commitments we have to our EARTH Token stakeholders. We will be keeping you informed with regular updates, but want you to rest assured that we do not foresee any deviations from the EARTH Token launch plan at this point.

Leonard was a firm believer in the community supporting EARTH Token and the Natural Asset Exchange. Please reach out to
earthtokencommunity@impactchoice.us with ideas, comments and/or thoughts on how you could play a more active role in making this very important initiative a major success.

Best Regards,
Allan Saunders
Product Management & Marketing Director, impactChoice

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:48:13 AM

There are a lot of coins on the theme of environmental protection, this idea is also good, because not much understanding of the environmental protection industry, the technology in the industry's application can be explained in detail?
the project brings the themes for environmental sustainability, this is a great project with this project there are surely at home waste can be recycled into useful and environmentally surely would not look shabby. wish the project well.

milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

Tomorrow  is the start of token sale, and it will last longer 90 days,almost 3months, is it enough time for those investors? i really hope that in the short period of time it will sold out all the tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: