Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 06:22:11 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54973 times)
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:43:13 PM

In the meantime, there are 9 hours left till the end of ICO.
And already collected more than 10.400.000 dollars.
Even at the end there are new investment.

Its only 3 hours and 20 minutes sir . They have collected enough funds that they can be use for the growth and development of their application after they launch in the market.

We have a different time but I saw someone posted here the timezone use for closing the ICO which is Bangkok timezone and it will end in 11-17-2017 at 23:39pm (UTC+07:00 ).

Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:45:15 PM

It would be nice if up to 11 million investors were pulled to the end of tokensale. I like number 11.
But the rate of growth is not so fast.

The growth and development of this project will follow after it will launch in the market. Do not hurry please. It has a potential to grow and become of the top of cryptoworld in my opinion so sooner or later the growth rate will become steadily increase.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:45:35 PM

In the meantime, there are 9 hours left till the end of ICO.
And already collected more than 10.400.000 dollars.
Even at the end there are new investment.

Its only 3 hours and 20 minutes sir . They have collected enough funds that they can be use for the growth and development of their application after they launch in the market.

We have a different time but I saw someone posted here the timezone use for closing the ICO which is Bangkok timezone and it will end in 11-17-2017 at 23:39pm (UTC+07:00 ).

If you are having issue on the timezone it is better to join on their telegram channel because they announce the exact end time of MicroMoney ICO.

Please refer to this link to join on their telegram:
https://t.me/micromoneyico
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:46:20 PM

Let's all those write in the topic invest for 10 ethereum each in the project! Smiley
Just a good amount in the end will be, right?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:46:26 PM

I hope they will burn all unsold tokens. It will be the best solution to all to team and to investors. Or they can hold it but freeze for at least 12 month

As far as I know all unsold tokens will be burnt after the distribution of the tokens in contributors and bounty participants, maybe before they listed in exchanges all unsold tokens will be destroyed.

Im a little bit confuse now, I thought the unsold token will be freeze and not burnt . Can anyone here help and tell me what really happen in the unsold tokens. This is important news because it will affect the value of AMM after it launch in the market.

The freeze tokens is only for the percentage of advisors and founders, you can see it on the whitepaper about the token distribution to clear up your mind.

All the unsold tokens during the ICO will be burned. This means that the total supply will be the number of tokens sold during the ICO. Refer to Whitepaper...
👇
Token Distribution Structure
The MicroMoney Token distribution and the corresponding token creation process will be organized around smart contracts running on Ethereum.
Token name: AMM
Total TokenSupply: 60,000,000 AMM.
Tokens that are not sold during the Token Distribution will be destroyed.

Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:46:32 PM

The end is near, before that let me congratulate all of us here for making it till the end. Big props to the CEO, devs,member of the team, investors and bounty participants of Micromoney. Cheers and more success to come.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:52:08 PM

Info said that this ICO will end soon, Do you think MicroMoney will have part 2?

What mean part 2. ICO will be finished just in some hours, and there will be end of ICO and start for team to make token grow up.
I mean, Are they going to resell tokens on the next month? Because as I can see there are still want to invest but they run out of time. Is that possible?

Did you mean second round of ICO? I think there will be none because once the tokens is available on exchanges then there is no reason to make another token sale. the developer said that AMM will be listed on exchanges in november 25, 2017.

Yeah , I also heard that news that in NOV 25 , 2017 we can make sure that AMM will be listed in the exchanges. Hopefully it will become available in all the exchanges they stated in their website under negotiation .
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:52:15 PM

For anyone who still want to grab the chance to get AMM tokens the ICO is still open but will close in a few hours so hurry up and contribute now! the minimum contribution will be 10 tokens, 1 AMM = 1 USD.
Sad. I wanted to invest but I will not able to get my money with this remaining time
Sadly but it's okay let's keep  support mm until ico ends.
Yes. Even this ICO's already ended, I will promise to be still updated to their new announcements. This ICO is worth of investing and supporting Smiley
jamieasf

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:53:51 PM

Info said that this ICO will end soon, Do you think MicroMoney will have part 2?

What mean part 2. ICO will be finished just in some hours, and there will be end of ICO and start for team to make token grow up.
I mean, Are they going to resell tokens on the next month? Because as I can see there are still want to invest but they run out of time. Is that possible?

Did you mean second round of ICO? I think there will be none because once the tokens is available on exchanges then there is no reason to make another token sale. the developer said that AMM will be listed on exchanges in november 25, 2017.

Yeah , I also heard that news that in NOV 25 , 2017 we can make sure that AMM will be listed in the exchanges. Hopefully it will become available in all the exchanges they stated in their website under negotiation .
Hopefully when NOV 25 comes, We can see other huge exchanges like bittrex.
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:54:14 PM

I hope they will burn all unsold tokens. It will be the best solution to all to team and to investors. Or they can hold it but freeze for at least 12 month

Correct me If I wrong , but I guess they stated not so long time a go here that the unsold token will only be freeze so that the devs will use that freeze token for the development and improvement of their product.
jamieasf

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:55:20 PM

As far as I know all unsold tokens will be burnt after the distribution of the tokens in contributors and bounty participants, maybe before they listed in exchanges all unsold tokens will be destroyed.

Im a little bit confuse now, I thought the unsold token will be freeze and not burnt . Can anyone here help and tell me what really happen in the unsold tokens. This is important news because it will affect the value of AMM after it launch in the market.

The freeze tokens is only for the percentage of advisors and founders, you can see it on the whitepaper about the token distribution to clear up your mind.

All the unsold tokens during the ICO will be burned. This means that the total supply will be the number of tokens sold during the ICO. Refer to Whitepaper...
👇
The MicroMoney Token distribution and the corresponding token creation process will be organized around smart contracts running on Ethereum.

Thank to this Info, another confusion solved. I think it is better so burn unsold tokens than to freeze
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:56:08 PM

micromoney progress is going amazing. guys hurry up join this micromoney reputed project. don't miss this opportunity. my friends says about micromoney, they said this project is revolutionary project. they already invested on micromoney with me. me and my friends so excited because we are part of micromoney project.
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:56:19 PM

I saw the apps morethan 10k downloads it seems so many patronizing and needs your services in terms of financial
That's good. Many people need the service of micromoney in terms of financial. There's no doubt that this project hit.
It really looks that MicroMoney got a lot of supporters Smiley 10k downloads and a lot of good comments or feedback

This Micromoney make noise here in the forum , because of their unique services and good platforms and plan . Some of the member of this forum support and believe that this ICO is a worthy project to invest and it will help many people about their financial issues and needs.
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:58:22 PM

👇

Thank to this Info, another confusion solved. I think it is better so burn unsold tokens than to freeze

Oh I see , that even a great news . Knowing that the unsold tokens will be destroyed rather than freeze. Great decision coming from the devs and team Micromoney. Now we can be sure that the value of the token sold will become stable and will not dump in the long term.
globalcitizen

Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:58:29 PM

I am particularly elated that this ICO has turned out a great success and also for the fact that the MicroMoney dev team has taken a bold decision to end the ICO as scheduled. This singular act, definitely has gone a step further to emphasize the fact that this team is a team to believe in any time any day. Congratulations to the MicroMoney team and the wonderful community of supporters and investors.

You still have few hours to contribute in the ICO if you haven't done so. Simply go to https://MicroMoney.io
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:02:56 PM

Anybody knows in which exchange is this coin going to be listed and also what is the current circulating supply of this coin!?

AAM is available on etherdelta and it will be available for trading on hitbtc soon after ending of ico

AAM tokens appear on some confirmed exchanges
but only buy order is placed because all
tokens are still lock and will be distribute after
ICO is ended. be patient and wait for the
official announcement regarding this issues.

Yes I saw someone posted that there is buy order for AMM tokens in HitBTC and etherdelta but the devs said that deposit on that exchanges will be available on 25th of November.

Yes all you heard are all right news . The devs said that we can expect that AMM tokens will be listed on 25th of November in 6 different exchanges. Although they not stop working for to get the approval coming from 11 exchanges, they still under negotiation .
jamieasf

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:04:25 PM

The end is near, before that let me congratulate all of us here for making it till the end. Big props to the CEO, devs,member of the team, investors and bounty participants of Micromoney. Cheers and more success to come.
Congrats to MicroMoney, Congrats to all. Continue on helping a lot of people. Hope to see you on top ICO soon Smiley
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:05:33 PM

I think they are already announced expansion into many countries, blockchain is the future, so iam sure slowly all governments will accept and implement blockchain technology. so micromoney has a long way to go..
The advantage the project has is its a known brand and already is operational which makes it easy for them to expand to new territory...governments will operate in the background not until they get a better understanding of this technology.

Less than 224 hours to go act now!

what do you mean sir ? We only have 5 hours left before the ICO end . I just hope more investors will come and support this project .
Micromoney are successful project before they enter the blockchain , I think they choose to go to blockchain to expand new territory and also to collect more funds.

They are using Bangkok timezone so to
be exact the remaining will be 6hrs
until the ICO closed. still a lot of time for
those who want to gather more AMM
tokens.

what do you mean by bangkok timezone? 224 hours? that is almost 9 days. i think they are,looking at orderbook

I really dont get it , Im confused about that timezone shit. Nevertheless the important thing now is that we're waiting now until the ICO end , and celebrate for the success of this project.
jamieasf

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:12:00 PM

I think they are already announced expansion into many countries, blockchain is the future, so iam sure slowly all governments will accept and implement blockchain technology. so micromoney has a long way to go..
The advantage the project has is its a known brand and already is operational which makes it easy for them to expand to new territory...governments will operate in the background not until they get a better understanding of this technology.

Less than 224 hours to go act now!

what do you mean sir ? We only have 5 hours left before the ICO end . I just hope more investors will come and support this project .
Micromoney are successful project before they enter the blockchain , I think they choose to go to blockchain to expand new territory and also to collect more funds.

They are using Bangkok timezone so to
be exact the remaining will be 6hrs
until the ICO closed. still a lot of time for
those who want to gather more AMM
tokens.

what do you mean by bangkok timezone? 224 hours? that is almost 9 days. i think they are,looking at orderbook

I really dont get it , Im confused about that timezone shit. Nevertheless the important thing now is that we're waiting now until the ICO end , and celebrate for the success of this project.
timezone. Every country has different time. like for example, in russia they still have 1 day before it ends but in your country you just still have 10 hrs left. Time end of ICO varies depending on your country's timezone.
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:12:41 PM

Is there anybody here in the thread what will happen after Micromoney successfully launch in the market ?  Is there publication and updates that shows what will be the next move of the team after the ICO end ?
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: