Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:49:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54964 times)
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:19:42 AM

There is no specific date/month/year on the roadmap. And I see that the biggest fund would be $30,000,000 for middle east europe and USA. When will be the update be done on the roadmap?

Roadmap at this early stage is hard to make as they are busy with the ICO and focusing on the marketing and public announcement. Maybe after ICO they will fix and organize all the details on the roadmap.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:21:12 AM

There is no specific date/month/year on the roadmap. And I see that the biggest fund would be $30,000,000 for middle east europe and USA. When will be the update be done on the roadmap?

There is no specific month but they have approximate
launch date by year, I saw it on their website
and you can see more details on their whitepaper
page 32.

whitepaper: https://www.micromoney.io/MicroMoney_whitepaper_ENG.pdf
HappyCaptain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:24:28 AM

It would be interesting to see microfinancing in crypto grow especially with coin prices going up and down..

It will be challenging for this type of business where you will lend fiat money and can  serve AMM token as the collateral. What if you sell your AMM token instead of lending?

Did you mean selling AMM tokens in exchanges?
if yes then you should wait for it's value to
increase before selling but you can also use AMM
tokens as collateral in their platform to secure
your loans and get less interest rate.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:27:22 AM

You will give credit for people? In which currencies and which requiments for this?

No requirement to get a loan the only have to do is you must try the Micromoney apps then aplly for loan in less than an hour you may receive the response..big helps for all

All you have to do is to apply online and wait for your approval and they will remit it you through your preferred transfer mediom, be it a bank transfer or a remittance service or what not. They will be requiring little to no documentation and with no collateral at all which is a first in the financial industry.

In addition to this once a customer successfully
repay their loans then they will have their first
credit history on a Blockchain that can be also
used in different companies that require some
credential from their customer but the company
needs to pay for it and request a consent from
the customer and if the customer approved this
request they he/she will be rewarded of AMM
tokens so it is a really win-win situation for any
users of the platform.

Correct! The data gathered from their borrowers may be used by other companies for them to use as a basis for their own credit rating mechanisms and approvals. In this sense, we can help that sector to secure their dream, like buying a home through a home loan for example which was approved by another creditor using micromoney's credit data.

More I reading about MicroMoney more I suggest I have more free ETH to deposit in this great project

What are you waiting for? Invest now in Micromoney while there is still time left before the ICO ends in a few hours! I'm pretty sure that you won't regret it if you do! With a great team and a great concept with a working business model, we are assured that we have a great future with them!

Definitely! don't miss this chance to acquire more
AMM tokens while there is time left because
aside from having a working product, they also
have a ready for launch expansions in different
countries. also the team said that if you hodl the
AMM token for at least 4-6 months then
you can double all your profits.
While there's more time to invest, do it now  Grin Surely you will not regret because of the benefits you can get here. But I think that I need to study it first if I rely on their speculation.
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:27:53 AM

The creator of Java 2ME will join the Micromoney. This was a big plus for the team as Mr tetsuya was the silicon valley legend. He is a proffesional with a great wealth experience and can help the team a lot.
Daisuke

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:29:46 AM

While there's more time to invest, do it now  Grin Surely you will not regret because of the benefits you can get here. But I think that I need to study it first if I rely on their speculation.

You should always do your own research and dont be fooled by any speculations. If you are smart enough you can just go with the wave and have an advantage agains the other long term investors who have contributed in this ICO.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:31:14 AM

The creator of Java 2ME will join the Micromoney. This was a big plus for the team as Mr tetsuya was the silicon valley legend. He is a proffesional with a great wealth experience and can help the team a lot.

Well after running their business for a few years
then I guess they make some noise in the
industry and became popular that's why they got
the attention from different individuals to
join their community because they see a good
future in MicroMoney.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:32:33 AM

I think ICO already can be called successful! for the last day they have to collect about $ 1 million

Wow that's good, i'm expecting that thing cause the credibility of this MM is real. You can see on their history and even the previous event. Continue to be successful company. Best of luck
Yes i calles this ICO successful for reaching their target. Lets us continue to support this until the end.

I was also confused about the dates but it is cleared now after reading some previous post here and the team members of MM pinned a message regarding this issue on their telegram channel. Today will be the final last day of their ICO so let's see what will happen in the next few hours Wink
basesaw

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:36:27 AM

It would be interesting to see microfinancing in crypto grow especially with coin prices going up and down..

It will be challenging for this type of business where you will lend fiat money and can  serve AMM token as the collateral. What if you sell your AMM token instead of lending?

After so many partnership in the cryptoworld I hope this was not a hype. All partners was professional in the field and not just a hype like other who have publitize their project thru celebrities.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:37:19 AM

Seems like a great project.
Not only seems , this is really great project. With already  2 years working service , and great team.
Ico still running so you can invest in it. Last day of the ICO.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:38:42 AM

that ICO decided to extend, this is good news! possibly large investors will come.

is that true, can you provide us with the info link.

right ,anyone can confirm this announcement ,it's importent for us i think

someone shared a meduim link but the user Deleted it, so we're waiting For someone else to tell us if this really true

Lets wait for any updates and announcement to confirm

Team already deleted the blog which tells that the ICO will extend so the shared link wont work anymore.
Yes, you can see it here also https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199477.msg24704805#msg24704805. Ty
basesaw

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:42:45 AM

What will happen to US citizens who participated in this ICO if their government find out that they have bought some tokens from this ICO? what will happen on the tokens?
Daisuke

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:44:48 AM

What will happen to US citizens who participated in this ICO if their government find out that they have bought some tokens from this ICO? what will happen on the tokens?

I think dev team will not let any problems unattended. But please if you know that you are a US citizen and you already know that your country have some restriction on participating in ICO's please dont participate as dev has no compliance and concerns in their part.
AndyGon

Activity: 350
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:44:55 AM

Why Poloniex is not in list of Exchanges Under Negotiation ? It one of best Exchanges at all. May they should try to negotiate it with them
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:45:02 AM

After so many partnership in the cryptoworld I hope this was not a hype. All partners was professional in the field and not just a hype like other who have publitize their project thru celebrities.

Yes it would be more interesting to see MM in crypto industry just because there's a tendency to make it a high value of token and there's a posibility to low the value too very challenging system in cryto world

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:48:22 AM

You will give credit for people? In which currencies and which requiments for this?

No requirement to get a loan the only have to do is you must try the Micromoney apps then aplly for loan in less than an hour you may receive the response..big helps for all

All you have to do is to apply online and wait for your approval and they will remit it you through your preferred transfer mediom, be it a bank transfer or a remittance service or what not. They will be requiring little to no documentation and with no collateral at all which is a first in the financial industry.

In addition to this once a customer successfully
repay their loans then they will have their first
credit history on a Blockchain that can be also
used in different companies that require some
credential from their customer but the company
needs to pay for it and request a consent from
the customer and if the customer approved this
request they he/she will be rewarded of AMM
tokens so it is a really win-win situation for any
users of the platform.

Correct! The data gathered from their borrowers may be used by other companies for them to use as a basis for their own credit rating mechanisms and approvals. In this sense, we can help that sector to secure their dream, like buying a home through a home loan for example which was approved by another creditor using micromoney's credit data.

Yes they will really make some changes in the
financial industry, MicroMoney ecosystem
offers a great deal for anyone not only to give
profit from their investors but also helps
individuals and ease the pain for some companies
when they are checking the creditworthiness
of the applicants or clients.

That's why they would like to have partnership with the banks in a certain country as they can sell their token to have access to their big data's stored in their system.
It should be, because if they have a connection with the banks the loan process will be easier for those who already have a bank record and also it will help for gathering more informations.
basesaw

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:49:56 AM

Why Poloniex is not in list of Exchanges Under Negotiation ? It one of best Exchanges at all. May they should try to negotiate it with them

Poloniex experience a lot of DDOS attacks before and have a poor customer support. Maybe the team aims for much better exchanges before poloniex.
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:50:48 AM

Site displays that 1 day and 6 hours remaining till the end of ICO.
It should be assumed that this is correct information?
For now site Micromoney displays 13 hours remaining till the end of ICO.
About 10.365.000 dollars raised. Good!
Yes this is the correct information! As of now they only have i thinks 7hours frow now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:50:57 AM

Do you think 6 already confirmed exchanges is not enough? Project team already made hard job to confirm 6 exchanges and under negotiation with a lot of others.
But this is only  imo, if you wish to ask team better do it in the telegram chat, they will answer asap.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:51:43 AM

Your right,Bittrex too can you put in your list of exchange confirmed

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: