Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54954 times)
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:29:35 AM

Great project, when signature campaign will release ?
Can u translate in Vietnamese ppl for know more detail about MicroMoney Projects

For more info visit official website
.https://www.micromoney.io
Take time to read,hurry up 1 day left and 14hrs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:33:46 AM

This is my first time to encounter lending company doesn't require any collateral or paper based documents less hassle for borrowers and its very convenient

the technology that micromoney in terms of KYC is good. t he app for lending is 15 second assesment plus basic information like facebook account and guarantor.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:36:29 AM

Can we achieve the $15m with the remaining time of 1 day and 14 hrs? What do you think guys?

I think yes theres a lot of investor in Micromoney and its not too late to invest again to achieve another $15m think positive always  Cheesy
i hope it can get $15m in the last days.and we will know the result soon.

i am on watch in the micromoney ICO sales and based on the previous days that the ICO is on going the number of participatns and total raised is slowing down the 1 day and 13 hours is not sufficient for MM to reach the 15m milestone unless they are going to extend the ICO. 

★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:41:31 AM

Congratulations Micromoney for Unlocking the $10 million dollar milestone! with almost 2 days left you were able to raise $10,000,006 amount of money this money will help a lot of people in need of financial matters! may the lord bless your company for helping the poor and again congratulations devs and team for reaching this amount. we are here to support your ideology specially here in the philippines.
iamlds08

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:44:14 AM

Can we achieve the $15m with the remaining time of 1 day and 14 hrs? What do you think guys?

I think yes theres a lot of investor in Micromoney and its not too late to invest again to achieve another $15m think positive always  Cheesy

i am on watch in the micromoney ICO sales and based on the previous days that the ICO is on going the number of participatns and total raised is slowing down the 1 day and 13 hours is not sufficient for MM to reach the 15m milestone unless they are going to extend the ICO. 

i am also in favor for the extension of the ICO because of news that slows down the sales of AMM like btc fork and segwit
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:47:56 AM

This is my first time to encounter lending company doesn't require any collateral or paper based documents less hassle for borrowers and its very convenient

which makes AMM a lot  different and better among the existing lending companies. This is why i believe this will ruin the existing competition in this sector.

i don't think it will ruin but to elevate the competition to the next level. competition is good MM is designed not to ruin but to co exist with its competitors.

akihiro101117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:50:50 AM

There is a talk of MicroMoney ICO being extended by a few days...Can the dev confirm? I heard that there may be an announcement tomorrow...

When and where youve heard that news ? , Nevertheless I suggest also to give more time for the investors to study the project , it will become better if the ICO will extend . This is just my opinion . Still the decision is in the hands of the devs and the team of Micromoney.

i think the sales are still kicking and an ICO extention is a great move but it will ruin the credibility of the team.
bitcoin events like segwit and forks swept altcoin plans and even other coin icos are extending sales period.

well it's their own call by the way, if they are really expecting incoming funds then why not. Since it will be benefitting all of us here so.i guess it's okay.

well that sounds good! if the MM team is expecting big investments maybe we can hit the hardcap!

zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:19:04 AM

If we base on the hourly sales, I think we can't. Maybe the total sold will be just $11m-$12m after it ends. But we are still hoping for that $15m sales

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Vera Nov

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:22:28 AM

I look this thread very interesting and make me want to join this project, but i will read again because i still confused about all rule in this project, so i must study again
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:24:32 AM

Congratulations Micromoney for Unlocking the $10 million dollar milestone! with almost 2 days left you were able to raise $10,000,006 amount of money this money will help a lot of people in need of financial matters! may the lord bless your company for helping the poor and again congratulations devs and team for reaching this amount. we are here to support your ideology specially here in the philippines.

Congrats also to us, to all supporters. We all know that we did our best to support this project and seeing how becoming successful and successful MicroMoney is, it makes me proud, it makes want to give more and more support. Congraaats MicroMoney

ATLANTICO
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:30:47 AM

i am also in favor for the extension of the ICO because of news that slows down the sales of AMM like btc fork and segwit
Me too I'am favor to extend this ICO because I can see that there's a high potential that they reach the target hardcap

ATLANTICO
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:31:13 AM

I look this thread very interesting and make me want to join this project, but i will read again because i still confused about all rule in this project, so i must study again

you want to join in this project by how? signature campaign or investing?

akihiro101117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:34:25 AM

Me too I'am favor to extend this ICO because I can see that there's a high potential that they reach the target hardcap

there is a big posibility that if the extend the ICO they will reach 30m but the team must be aware of their credibility i think they will be able to achieve it by their business. the team must not abuse the power of ICO the project will  look like scam. i prefer credibility over money.

iamlds08

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:40:26 AM

there is a big posibility that if the extend the ICO they will reach 30m but the team must be aware of their credibility i think they will be able to achieve it by their business. the team must not abuse the power of ICO the project will  look like scam. i prefer credibility over money.

you have a good point there buddy but at the end of the day the team has the final word to say if they are extending or not.
actually there is no official publication yet.
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:55:37 AM

Yes, Let's just see after the end of ICO. Let us still believe until there is still time that they can achieve $15m
jamieasf

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:59:36 AM

You have a point. But isn't that good? I mean if they extend this ICO like for just 2 days and reach 30m, I think they will give bonus to the supporters which is a good thing for us.
akihiro101117

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:02:58 AM

You have a point. But isn't that good? I mean if they extend this ICO like for just 2 days and reach 30m, I think they will give bonus to the supporters which is a good thing for us.

i am bit worried for the company image. any unintended change in decision may affect the company's image specially they are in the money lending industry

jamieasf

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:04:33 AM

I suggest if you really want to join this project take time to read eveything about MicroMoney. But, you just have almost 2 days to support this campaign
jamieasf

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:11:41 AM

i am bit worried for the company image. any unintended change in decision may affect the company's image specially they are in the money lending industry
exactly. But of course MicroMoney will conduct deep study first before they make a move. and I think they won't do any action that can affect or harm their own business
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:17:22 AM

You can not see this only for your benefit, it's about credibility and it will greatly affect the progress of this project for the future.
Micromoney has been in operation since 2015 and they can continue to survive because people believe in the credibility of this company.
Don't give people a reason to question the credibility of this company.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: