Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:30:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54955 times)
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:19:16 PM

This is my first time to encounter lending company doesn't require any collateral or paper based documents less hassle for borrowers and its very convenient

which makes AMM a lot  different and better among the existing lending companies. This is why i believe this will ruin the existing competition in this sector.

i don't think it will ruin but to elevate the competition to the next level. competition is good MM is designed not to ruin but to co exist with its competitors.

Not only will it be easier for a lot of people to have access to funds, it will also benefit the economy since more and more people will have adequate funds to fund their start ups and/or businesses which will create more jobs and help a lot of people. Keep it up team, you're doing something great for everybody!

aside from that, do the micromoney company have corporate social responsibility?

Their business model is akin to corporate social responsibility. Remember, they are first trying to cater to unbanked and underbanked individuals and SMEs as well. Their target market already benefits the lower income bracket of our society by providing them with easy access to short term funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:22:36 PM

All of you here just chew on the same information. The development team did a great job. The marketing campaign was carefully and well thought out. Micromoney team  have partnered with a huge number of other projects. Ones of the logos on the site is enough to believe in the seriousness of their intentions. What else can we talk about here?
No one will prolong the ICO. Everything will end soon and will only have to monitor further progress and development.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:23:42 PM

Can we achieve the $15m with the remaining time of 1 day and 14 hrs? What do you think guys?

I think yes theres a lot of investor in Micromoney and its not too late to invest again to achieve another $15m think positive always  Cheesy
i hope it can get $15m in the last days.and we will know the result soon.

i am on watch in the micromoney ICO sales and based on the previous days that the ICO is on going the number of participatns and total raised is slowing down the 1 day and 13 hours is not sufficient for MM to reach the 15m milestone unless they are going to extend the ICO. 

i am also in favor for the extension of the ICO because of news that slows down the sales of AMM like btc fork and segwit
Me too I'am favor to extend this ICO because I can see that there's a high potential that they reach the target hardcap

there is a big posibility that if the extend the ICO they will reach 30m but the team must be aware of their credibility i think they will be able to achieve it by their business. the team must not abuse the power of ICO the project will  look like scam. i prefer credibility over money.

I agree on this, even if the ICO is about to end, there are still ways in which you can invest in micromoney. In addition, gaining that possible funds from additional investors can be generated through their operations.

well the thing is they decided not to, so let's just be happy for the 10m funds raised by them and hope for the continous success of this token all throughout.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:26:29 PM

All of you here just chew on the same information. The development team did a great job. The marketing campaign was carefully and well thought out. Micromoney team  have partnered with a huge number of other projects. Ones of the logos on the site is enough to believe in the seriousness of their intentions. What else can we talk about here?
No one will prolong the ICO. Everything will end soon and will only have to monitor further progress and development.

agree on you sir, i believe it's time to look forward on something coz everything now is final about the end of ICO. I just wanna say props to the AMM team for making it up to here. Hope you carry on all the pace of your success more powers and all the best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Leetukyang

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:28:23 PM

To all remember, this is the last chance to get AMM token at time of ICO. May be at exchange its price will be more higher then now. So hurry up

I decide to tell this kind of project to my friend . I want to recruit my friend and try to convince him to invest to this MICROMONEY. I believe this AMM token will become popular in the market.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
rdny

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:30:04 PM

Total Raised  10 000 955 $

congratulations all with 10M !!! Very good result, next stop 15M $
Go go go
https://www.micromoney.io/
Congratulations to all participants in this project! The project will now work in any case, since softcap achieved

The team is doing their best to raised more funds for this project and I think that they will like to hit the next milestone or hard cap because they extended the token sale so all of their interested big investor could participate.

Usually, extending token sale means a negative reason. Maybe because it didn't click to the investor or to the community. But in MM is different, they gave another chance to those who want to purchase the token. Well done Micro Money.

hmm ... they changed something again? I think everyone who has already wanted already invested. What is the bonus now?

Yes they made some adjustment about the token sale, the ICO will end in November 25, 2017. I'm not sure about the bonus they offer but you can directly ask their team members on the telegram channel.

Extending the ICO by 7 days is not such a long period. I also don't think that all the people who want to invest must have invested. There will always be some group of investors who like last minute actions who may want to come in during this extension period. Hope they take advantage of this latest development to identify with MicroMoney project. Also more marketing and networking efforts will surely bring in New investors.

Yes an additional 7 days is not such a long period. The whales are already invested.  I doubt that they will achieve the next target

the decision is final it is hypothetical to talk about what is not happening.
Yes that's right the decision was final no need to talk about their changes, all we need to so is wait for their further updates.

I feel like the next update will be about the success of this ICO and the total fund collected.

I support their decision to not extend the ICO, this is to protect the investors who have been with them from the beginning and have believed in them from the very start.

Even I , I support and believe that the decision in not extending the ICO is fair for the investors who support and invest to their project the very start of this project. Atleast the investors who support Micromoney will be sure that the people behind this project protects and considered the demand of their investors.

I agree on this, I think those who will invest or support this project the last minute are just making sure that they will get a quick buck out of micromoney's ICO.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:30:36 PM

After a lot of discussion in their telegram channel because of changing dates of ICO the team finally decided to listen in their investor who participated earlier.

Dear Sir/Madam, we have an urgent update for you: Despite the fact that there is a huge demand for our tokens and a lot of institutional investors still want to purchase our tokens, our executive made a final decision to make the ICO end date on the 18th of November. Please ignore previous date of the 25th of November, its not valid anymore. We do apologize for any inconvenience. Kind regards MicroMoney Team
https://medium.com/@micromoney.io/micromoney-extends-amm-token-distribution-campaign-for-one-week-da45e51c7470
The team respects opinion of their investors is a very positive impact on their reputation!
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:30:49 PM

Official MicroMoney statement on SoftCap.. Grin

One of the best highlights of this campaign . We can say now that this ICO is a successful project. Im looking forward to know what will be the total token sold until the end of their ICO.

I'm hoping to reach the target value worth of $30m until nov 18,by the way congrats for the team behind this great project

akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:31:14 PM

This is my first time to encounter lending company doesn't require any collateral or paper based documents less hassle for borrowers and its very convenient

which makes AMM a lot  different and better among the existing lending companies. This is why i believe this will ruin the existing competition in this sector.

i don't think it will ruin but to elevate the competition to the next level. competition is good MM is designed not to ruin but to co exist with its competitors.

Not only will it be easier for a lot of people to have access to funds, it will also benefit the economy since more and more people will have adequate funds to fund their start ups and/or businesses which will create more jobs and help a lot of people. Keep it up team, you're doing something great for everybody!

aside from that, do the micromoney company have corporate social responsibility?

Their business model is akin to corporate social responsibility. Remember, they are first trying to cater to unbanked and underbanked individuals and SMEs as well. Their target market already benefits the lower income bracket of our society by providing them with easy access to short term funds.

so the business itself is a good social responsibility. why care to all it a business when its prime purpose is to foundation.
no just joking. the business model itself is a gift to society. godbless micromoney

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:31:35 PM

To all remember, this is the last chance to get AMM token at time of ICO. May be at exchange its price will be more higher then now. So hurry up

I decide to tell this kind of project to my friend . I want to recruit my friend and try to convince him to invest to this MICROMONEY. I believe this AMM token will become popular in the market.

You waited too long to convince your friend. And in general, there is no point in someone to prove something. If your friend is an intelligent person, he would have invested long ago.
When you convince someone, you just take responsibility for it. And why take on an extra load? If necessary, he will simply buy coins on the exchange.  Smiley
Leetukyang

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:32:05 PM

Yeah its true , try to check https://www.micromoney.io/ for more updates. There we can see some of the partnership they made . Also they stated their about what are the next move and some of the progress of this project , like they still now negotiating with some exchanges company .

ATLANTICO
mongkie

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:32:24 PM

oh that's great! world of mouth is indeed a great way to make sales! thanks lee for helping spread the MM business! salute!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:33:03 PM

You will give credit for people? In which currencies and which requiments for this?
rdny

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:33:07 PM

This project will officially end on November 18th and this information has been confirmed on the official website and telegram. I think this will be great because they always listen to big investors and always satisfy them

Big investor or small investors I think the devs do what they feel the right thing to do. Which is they stick to their first plan , and that is to end the ICO in Nov 18 and not to extend this just because they want to reach the hard cap . Good move devs.

Where does all this wrong information come from? Such a feeling that some fool writes some kind of informational stuffing, while others support him. Relax, ICO will soon be over. Micromoney will announce the end of the campaign and the final results. The fees were excellent, the necessary results have already been obtained. Rejoice.

With a a great project and a great team, regardless if the ICO is extended, I am sure that micromoney will be a great help to the global economy in general by helping the unbanked and underbanked get easy access to funds that can be used for their businesses.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:34:36 PM

I do not understand anything at all.
Did developers extend the campaign or not?
In one news one information, in another one another.
I think. You're not always online that's why you're not updated to the ICO. I prefered you to go to their website or join their telegram group.

Leetukyang

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:34:39 PM

After a lot of discussion in their telegram channel because of changing dates of ICO the team finally decided to listen in their investor who participated earlier.

Dear Sir/Madam, we have an urgent update for you: Despite the fact that there is a huge demand for our tokens and a lot of institutional investors still want to purchase our tokens, our executive made a final decision to make the ICO end date on the 18th of November. Please ignore previous date of the 25th of November, its not valid anymore. We do apologize for any inconvenience. Kind regards MicroMoney Team
https://medium.com/@micromoney.io/micromoney-extends-amm-token-distribution-campaign-for-one-week-da45e51c7470
The team respects opinion of their investors is a very positive impact on their reputation!

A very good decision in the part of devs . Now investors will now fully trust this ICO because they feel valued and respect. The devs considered the feelings and wants of their investors.  Great move again devs and to this team . Hopefully this project continue to grow after it launch.

ATLANTICO
rdny

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:36:33 PM

Micromoney provides more opportunities to new investors to benefit in there business model which is lending and help to serve over 2billion unbanked people worlwide.

Im sure the investors find this project profitable to invest. A good investment . The services are related to money so there is no reason that this project will fail .

More often than not, investments related to money are very risky. One should take caution before investing their hard earned money on something. But this something is micromoney, I believe this project has a high potential to be successful specially in the long run. In addition, they already have a working business model which is already profitable. So go ahead and keep investing in micromoney!
Leetukyang

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:36:42 PM

oh that's great! world of mouth is indeed a great way to make sales! thanks lee for helping spread the MM business! salute!

I just do what I think is right. I believe in the capability and services of this project that is why I convince my friend to join and invest Micromoney.

ATLANTICO
mongkie

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:38:59 PM

You will give credit for people? In which currencies and which requiments for this?

you mean loan? yes. better check out the white paper and look at the existing offices available. they are planning for expansion to 100 countries in the world

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
rdny

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:40:31 PM

Can we achieve the $15m with the remaining time of 1 day and 14 hrs? What do you think guys?

I think yes theres a lot of investor in Micromoney and its not too late to invest again to achieve another $15m think positive always  Cheesy
i hope it can get $15m in the last days.and we will know the result soon.
If we base on the hourly sales, I think we can't. Maybe the total sold will be just $11m-$12m after it ends. But we are still hoping for that $15m sales

I think we cannot just base our assumptions on hourly sales for estimations. We must take note that there are other investors looking at micromoney and may pump funds in the last minutes.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: